Thief.

Make My Heart Race
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for geezleweez;; (2814 words)

 

Sungyeol considers himself to be a reasonable person. As he’s gotten older he’s found that he’s learned to be more patient, especially with s. Granted it’s become much easier now that he doesn’t have to share his bedroom, the ability to have some privacy making him much more lenient than when their shared apartment was more like a glorified room.

 

Which is why his body is burning so furiously in this moment; they all have their own things now. It’s not like before, when they had a legitimate reason to borrow things like clothing. Years ago it was normal for a member to have a solo schedule or a special recording and ask for to borrow a nicer shirt or some designer jeans. But now? Now when they’ve officially made it, when they’ve got their own private suites and more money in the bank than they could have ever dreamed off, there is absolutely no reason for this monstrosity.

 

Sungyeol is probably going to kill his boyfriend. No- actually, he is going to kill his boyfriend. Because he is going through his underwear drawer, or what is pretending to be such a thing, and there is nothing left.

 

Nada. Zip. Zilch.

 

Which is outrageous, because Sungyeol just purchased a whole new set of designer underwear. Armani, the finest, the smooth cotton caressing his nether regions with a delicacy that is truly out of this world. No chafing, no irritation, no nothing- no matter how long of a schedule or how hard he practiced. Dancing in his Armani's was like a dream, the pinnacle of opulence because spending that much money on something as mundane as underwear had to be mental, but he rationed it all away because the Armani’s were that comfortable.

 

He had a variety of styles; boxer briefs, trunks, bikinis - and once, when he was feeling saucy on his anniversary, a pitch black g-string that had made Myungsoo’s eyes crossed when he revealed all of his glory. A small smile came across his face at the memory of just how devoted his boyfriend was to worshipping all of his y on that night, but he swiftly pushed it down.

 

Okay, so maybe there was still underwear left in his drawer but they were relics from the past! Old, unfashionable, poor excuses for underwear that he hadn’t touched in years! He wasn’t going to resort to extremes when the culprit was so near and his treasures could be recovered. He was mad, and he wasn’t going to let memories of y times save Myungsoo from what was sure to be a swift end.

 

And maybe, just maybe, he was angry with a small part of himself too. Because he had seen Myungsoo admiring his glorious underwear on multiple occasions, but he chalked it up to simple admiration. Because who wouldn’t be impressed by the newest collection? Semi lined, jersey stretch cotton with a hint of elastine, in a multitude of shades - his favorite being the hot pink because damn.

 

In fact, thinking back on it, he would have been upset with Myungsoo if he hadn’t noticed the upgrade in his underwear game. Going from questionable department store baggy boxers with holes to impeccable body fitting, curve emphasizing, designer duds was something to be celebrated, not ignored.

 

But. But. That did not give Myungsoo a free pass to steal his most beloved treasures! Did Sungyeol steal Myungsoo’s hat, even though it looked better on him and he pulled it off with such grace? No. Did Sungyeol steal away Myungsoo’s plaid button up atrocities, even though it would have been doing his boyfriend a huge favor? No. Did Sungyeol use his relationship with Myungsoo to gain access to his most prized possessions just so he could steal them for his own comfort? No, no, no!

 

Which is why Sungyeol was so ticked off. Myungsoo was… Myungsoo. The boy was a bit obsessive, yes but… that was no reason for him to take all of Sungyeol’s underwear! Hell, if Myungsoo wanted to take pictures of him in something like a risque boudoir photo shoot he would have agreed with relish! And if Myungsoo wanted them for himself, just so he could wear them and feel their velvety goodness amongst his private areas, then Sungyeol was going to explode. Myungsoo had more schedules than anyone, which equated to more money than the rest of the members, meaning that he could buy multiple collections of Armani underwear himself!

 

No, Sungyeol was not going to take this lying down. He was going to march to Myungsoo’s room and save his precious clothing from his greedy boyfriend. He set off without a second thought, his eyes burning with righteous desire, zeroing in on his boyfriend with deadly accuracy.

 

“You! You thief. You have literal seconds to return what is rightfully mine.”

 

Myungsoo looked at him strangely, sitting on his bed with his acoustic guitar in his lap, his hands freezing mid strum as he took in the hurricane that was Sungyeol that had just stormed into his room. He closed his eyes, trying in vain to come up with a single altercation on his part, but he came up with nothing. “Huh?”

 

“Huh? Huh?! Don’t play dumb with me. Get rid of the stupid guitar and strip.”

 

Now Myungsoo was definitely confused. One moment Sungyeol is screaming at him and now he wanted ? Normally he was the kind of guy who was ready to go at a moment’s notice, but now he was feeling a little weary after seeing that look of vengeance in Sungyeol’s eye. “You want me to… take off my clothes?”

 

Sungyeol sighed heavily, pulling the guitar away from Myungsoo himself. “Not all of your clothes you idiot- just the pants!”

 

“Yeollie… I’m not sure about this-”

 

“Now!” Sungyeol demanded, determined to expose his boyfriend and catch him red handed. And God help him if Myungsoo was wearing his favorite pink zebra polyester blend- those were for special occasions!

 

His impatience got the best of him, and he reached out to start working on Myungsoo’s jeans. He ripped the button loose and tried to tug down the zipper when Myungsoo actively tried to stop escaping him.

 

“Yeollie, stop! I don’t feel comfortable with this! If this is some sort of domination thing, we haven’t even properly discussed safe words! Ouch, that is delicate, be careful with that zipper!”

 

“Hush you! You aren’t getting laid anytime soon and if you don’t confess right now, you can say goodbye to your forever!”

 

Myungsoo abruptly rolled away, his hands covering his fearfully. Sungyeol narrowed his eyes at him, trying to come closer but Myungsoo evaded him. They ended up doing a weird sort of dance around the tiny room as Sungyeol tried to chase the other man down. Unfortunately Myungsoo was a crafty little and able to stay a hair’s breadth out of his long arm length.

 

“Just tell me what you are doing! I don’t understand this!”

 

“Show me the underwear and then we’ll talk!”

 

“What underwear?!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter