Strip.

Make My Heart Race
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for AsianNoodles;; (6000 words)

Myungsoo isn’t very good at making friends.

 

It’s not his fault really, it’s just that he’s kind of awkward and he laughs too loud, and more than often he isn’t sure what to say. He wants to connect with people, fears being alone more than anything, and yet it’s so, so difficult for him to make that connection.

 

He’s all by himself in the big city, on his first real grown up job after college and it really isn’t okay for him to be this tired, this worn out, this depressed all the time.

 

So when his partner at work looks over at him at one in the morning, taking in his haggard appearance and the almost permanent frown of his mouth and declares that he needs to relax, Myungsoo can’t help but agree. In his mind as Hoya drags him to his car he’s expecting that they’ll end up at a bar; Hoya has never spent time with him outside of the job and during work hours Hoya keeps things professional. They’re not really friends - even though Myungsoo desperately wants them to be - and he thinks maybe this is the first step in that direction, so he goes along with Hoya’s plan without a single complaint.

 

It isn’t until he’s shown his ID and is exempt from paying the cover - Hoya’s smooth delivery of he’s with me making the doorman easily wave him through - that he realizes just where they are. They are half men all around, some handing out drinks and some dancing on tables, and Myungsoo’s brain short circuits when he realizes that he’s inside of a strip club.

 

He’s never been to one before, never really had the desire or the confidence to walk inside of an establishment like this, and he can’t stop himself from gaping at all the exposed skin around him with wide eyes.

 

“You like guys, right?” Hoya says it so casually that Myungsoo’s mouth opens up even further, and Hoya pushes him into a chair with a chuckle. “Stay right here; I’ve got just what you need.”

 

What he needs ends up being a mind-bendingly flexible blonde, with lust filled eyes raised at the tips, his long hair falling over his face as he straddles Myungsoo in the chair right in the main room.

 

Myungsoo hyperventilates.

 

It’s not every day that your not friend - maybe friend ??? - coworker decides to take you to a strip club and buy you a lapdance. And he sticks around, sitting down in the chair next to you to watch the scene play out with amused eyes.

 

Myungsoo really tries to keep it together because he’s in public for god’s sakes, but he doesn’t do a great job of it, not when Woo - the nickname whispered in his ear right before he leaned back to do a slow motion body roll that made Myungsoo’s hands shake where he clenched them on the chair so he couldn’t be blamed if his memory was fuzzy - continues to grind on him like there’s no tomorrow.

 

His body is insane, there’s really no other way to describe it, not when he manages to be so tiny and so muscular all at once. The bright lights from the stage in the club flicker over him every once in awhile, making seem like he’s actually shining, and it’s hard for Myungsoo to catch his breath.

 

He’s so wound up, hasn’t even had the presence of mind to after coming home from his exhausting days at work, so he really can’t be blamed for getting hard, especially when Woo loses his shirt, wraps it around his neck and pulls him closer. In fact he thinks he should be congratulated, for managing to make it longer than two minutes without coming instantly.

 

He makes it ten, to be exact.

 

Woo doesn’t seem to mind the fact that he came in his pants like a deprived teenager, his sinful hips continuing to roll against him all the way through his , his big lips still talking dirty words to him - yeah, it feels good doesn’t it? just let it all go.

 

When it’s over and he can finally see straight again Hoya is smirking at him and Woo is gone, and Myungsoo would try to find it within himself to be embarrassed but he’s too boneless, too blissed out to do much more than blink. Hoya laughs, tugging him back to his car and telling him that he can crash at his place - an annoyingly smug look on his face when he tells Myungsoo that he’s got a clean pair of sweatpants he could borrow.

 

Hoya’s apartment is pretty cool and he’s a nice enough host, he gives Myungsoo the fresh set of clothes and makes him good drinks, and after a while Myungsoo doesn’t even know what the word stress means, he’s still feeling loose and relaxed from a killer and there’s just enough alcohol in his system to make everything around him feel wonderful.

 

In fact, everything is pretty wonderful, all things considering, until the front door opens and Hoya’s - roommate? significant other? friend? - chimes out honey, I’m home!

 

The voice sounds familiar and Myungsoo looks over his shoulder, nearly passing out on the spot because it’s Woo, looking not the least bit surprised to see one of his clients from just hours before making himself comfortable on his couch. All he can do is sputter when Hoya walks up to him, grabs the blonde by the back of his neck and places a heated kiss on his lips.

 

Apparently his real name is Dongwoo - at least that’s the name Hoya used when he welcomed him home - and then he’s waving his hand in Myungsoo’s direction before bowing out of the room for a shower.

 

Myungsoo really hyperventilates.

 

Hoya refills his drink with a of his brow that clearly means you look like you need this, and Myungsoo takes it wordlessly. He drains it in one gulp, wondering how he always managed to get himself in these kind of situations when he only had the best of intentions. But Hoya doesn’t seem to be mad, which is shocking and gratifying all at once, and Myungsoo almost thinks he was drunkenly seeing things before but then Dongwoo comes out from his shower, looking nothing like Woo with his tight clothes and dramatic makeup. In fact he looks completely relaxed and normal, wearing animal print pajama pants and a baggy purple v-neck that just had to be stolen from Hoya’s closet, and this time when he smiles at Myungsoo it isn’t seductive or thrilling, it’s sweet and somehow just like sunshine and Myungsoo really doesn’t know what to do with any of this.

 

“I didn’t get to properly introduce myself earlier.” He reaches out his hand and Myungsoo shakes it in a daze. “I’m Dongwoo; Hoya’s boyfriend. You guys work together, yes?”

 

Myungsoo nods numbly, releasing his grip and watching him skip to the kitchen. He honest to god proceeds to turn on the oven and starts pulling out sugary ingrediants, a happy grin on his face. “I know you guys had a long day at the firm, would you look some cookies? I can make them extra chocolate chip?”

 

Hoya answers yes for the both of them, and Myungsoo is positive that he’s entered some kind of parallel universe. He’s also positive that the smart thing to do would be to shut up and eat the cookies when they’re done, then excuse himself to pretend this night never happened, but he’s awkward and he’s Myungsoo so of course he has to ruin the relative calm of the evening.

 

“I’m sorry but- are we not going to address the fact that your boyfriend made me come like, less than two hours ago?”

 

Yeah… he’s drunk and his filter isn’t the best. But the two of them just laugh and Dongwoo skips back over from his place in the kitchen, a timer in his hand that he places on the coffee table, and he pinches Myungsoo’s cheek.

 

“It’s no big deal love, I make a lot of boys come when I dance. Plus, you really looked like you needed it.”

 

Myungsoo just gapes, watching as Dongwoo curls into Hoya’s side, not looking the least bit ashamed. Hoya pats him on the head, wrapping his other arm around him to hold him close. Myungsoo’s having a hard time breathing again, because there’s so many questions bombarding his brain at once that he’s not sure where to start. Hoya saves him the trouble though, making it as simple as can be.

 

“Work has been a lately, and I thought you could use a little fun so you could unwind. Yes, I bought you a with my boyfriend because it’s just a job, I don’t care or feel jealous because I know he comes home to me. And pretty soon you’ll understand why, when you taste how delicious his baking is. Now are you going to ruin the work Dongwoo did earlier by giving yourself a headache over questions that don’t matter, or are you going to sit back, relax, and enjoy the cookies?”

 

Well, when he puts it that way, Myungsoo really doesn’t have to think about it. He was going to enjoy some damn cookies.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Getting to know his boyfriend so up close and personal kind of broke the ice between Myungsoo and Hoya, despite how weird it might have been. But he started to hang out with the two of them, and before long it didn’t feel strange to assign them both the title of friends in his life.

 

A few months had passed since Myungsoo had been to the club, not that he hadn’t any problem with Dongwoo’s skills but he just felt like it would be disrespectful to use him for that, now that they were actually getting to know one another. Dongwoo told him he honestly wouldn’t mind if he came back, I’m not the only dancer there, he had said with a knowing wink, but Myungsoo still declined.

 

However, after a particularly brutal case - Prosecutor Kim Sunggyu was vicious in the courtroom and they all had to be on top of their game 24/7 to even have a chance of winning which meant very long, very stressful days for weeks on end until the verdict was given - Myungsoo and Hoya were wiped out.

 

Thankfully Hoya was the first to mention the prospect of visiting the club, and before Myungsoo could protest Hoya silenced him, promising that after a day like this he wanted Dongwoo all to himself.

 

Sure enough just minutes after their arrival Dongwoo was sliding into Hoya’s lap, wearing bright green boxers this time and nothing else, a worried look at his face that was more fitting of Dongwoo instead of Woo.

 

He brushed his fingers through Hoya’s hair, a pout on his face as he tsked at him. “My poor baby, does that silly Nam have to work you so hard? You need me to make it better?” Hoya nodded, but he didn’t let Dongwoo start his magic just yet.

 

“Can you find someone for Myungsoo first?”

 

Dongwoo absolutely brightened at that, seemingly taking in the other man’s presence for the first time. “Sure! I know someone that will be just your type. You’ve got a thing for long hair, don’t you?” Myungsoo sheepishly looked down at his knees because okay, that one time way back when he might have grabbed onto Dongwoo’s hair when he was close to falling over the edge, but they were certainly not going to talk about that now.

 

Before he could properly think up an answer that wouldn’t put him at risk of being on the receiving end of Hoya’s fists, no matter how much he claimed to be okay with it, Dongwoo was reappearing with a boy in tow.

 

Myungsoo blinked, and then blinked again, sure that his eyes were lying to him because damn. He was tall, that fact seemingly exaggerated considering he was standing right next to Dongwoo but still, those long legs did not lie. He was on the thinner side, his shiny white tank top hanging loosely off one shoulder, hinting at what was underneath. He wore bright pink boxers, which left practically nothing to the imagination, and his hair, his god damn hair was practically shoulder length, light sandy brown with his bangs swooped to the side.

 

He was so happy that he was most definitely going to buy Dongwoo that set of dinosaur cookie cutters that he had been eyeing last night when they made an impromptu visit to the grocery store, because this boy was a damn gift.

 

“Yeol, this is Myungsoo. He’s a friend so make sure you treat him real nice.”

 

Myungsoo was just about ready to get on his knees and thank god for their friendship but Yeol sliding into his lap made that impossible, not that he was complaining at all.

 

“Hi there Myungsoo.” Yeol’s voice was smooth as honey, making him feel warm all over. “How come I’ve never seen you before?”

 

I don’t know but trust me, you’ll be seeing a whole lot of me now. Myungsoo wanted to say something along those lines but instead he opted for the shorter, safer version, not wanting to scare the pretty boy away. “Been busy with work.”

 

“Oh, that’s too bad. But you know when you work hard, you deserve to be rewarded, right?” Myungsoo nodded because anything involving Yeol and rewards was something he could wholeheartedly support.

 

“You are something else Myungsoo.” Yeol giggled, actually giggled and it sounded so sweet that Myungsoo couldn’t help but smile up at him. “How does a handsome guy like you need to come to a place like this? You could have anyone you want.”

 

“Right now I want you.” Myungsoo even surprised himself with the smooth delivery of that line, and Yeol - who had been softly rocking against him - went still.

 

“You’re going to make me blush.” Yeol reprimanded him, his long fingers trailing slowly over Myungsoo’s arms. “I’m supposed to be making you flustered, not the other way around.”

 

“But you’re just so pretty.” Myungsoo complained, his smile seemingly fixed in place.

 

Yeol leaned down, bringing their chests together so Myungsoo couldn’t see his red face. “Such a sweet talker.”

 

“Only for you.” It was true, Myungsoo wasn’t sure if half of what he was saying was good enough to be considered flirting, he just knew that he wasn’t going to stop anytime soon.

 

“What is it that you want Myungsoo?”

 

“Just want to watch you.” Obviously Myungsoo wanted a whole lot more, wanted to lift his hands from the chair and grab onto a handful of that luscious hair, bring their lips together and kiss Yeol until he was breathless, but he knew that wasn’t allowed. There were rules and boundaries in play here, so he would respect that.

 

Yeol got off his lap suddenly and Myungsoo actually did let out a whine, surprised by the sudden lack of heat on top of him. But his worries were for nothing, because Yeol started to dance.

 

He raised h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter