Payback.

Make My Heart Race
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for SuperChaeRin;; (2266 words)

f

“Trouble in paradise?” Woohyun asked with only a mild amount of interest, merely making conversation to fill the silence in between the takes on set. Myungsoo had originally planned to surprise the two members filming High School Love On by himself, but somehow Dongwoo had ended up accompanying him to the location, which only made his mood more sour.

 

Myungsoo grumbled to show his disapproval, his eyes glaring in the direction of Sungyeol and the rapper. It was supposed to be him taking selcas with Sungyeol, feeding him treats, making him smile. But instead he had been pushed to the side, forced to glower in the corner with Woohyun instead of sitting by Sungyeol’s side.

 

Sometimes he really, really hated his luck.

 

Woohyun pressed tissues to his face to try to prevent the sweat from dripping down into his eyes, not wanting to ruin his makeup. The heat was sweltering, the humid air providing no relief from the unforgiving sun. Myungsoo narrowed his eyes in his other members’ direction, the condensation from his melting drink dripping down onto his shoes, not that he noticed. He and Sungyeol were supposed to be enjoying their Americanos together, but instead he watched from afar; his own drink now watery and diluted, and Sungyeol’s cup empty far too soon since he shared half of it with Dongwoo.

 

Sometimes he really, really wondered if Sungyeol was doing it on purpose.

 

“I’m sure Sungyeol’s happy to see you.” Woohyun tried again, throwing the used tissues into the bin with a tired sigh.

 

Myungsoo scoffed, crossing his arms angrily. “Yeah, I can really tell. Yeol’s hardly spoken to me since I got here, he’s been too busy with Dongwoo hyung.” He kicked the ground with his foot, a pout coming across his face. “It wasn’t even hyung’s idea to come here, and he’s getting all the attention…”

 

“Yah, am I nothing? I’m talking to you right now!” Woohyun reprimanded, hitting Myungsoo on the head.

 

Myungsoo rubbed the now sore spot on his head, shrugging his shoulders. “You know what I meant hyung. I’m glad we got to hang out but-”
 

“I’m not exactly the person you came to see.” Woohyun finished for him, pushing his bangs back to fan his face. “It’s cool; I get it. We haven’t exactly been around much because of the drama, so I’m sure the lack of alone time has been… frustrating, for lack of a better word.”

 

The visual nodded unhappily, absentmindedly taking a sip and immediately grimacing at the taste. Woohyun shook his head, taking the drink from his hand to deposit it into the trash to save Myungsoo from its misery. The shorter man cast a glance in Sungyeol’s direction, noting his co-star’s lingering hands on Dongwoo’s person, and the overly close way they were sitting together, sharing laughs over something on the rapper’s phone. It was pretty transparent in his opinion, but obviously Sungyeol’s tricks were working on his pathetic friend. It wasn’t Sungyeol’s normal behavior to be clingy or show excessive skinship with any of the members, so it was clear that he was doing this to just get a rise out of Myungsoo. The poor boy was so hooked on his best friend that he was an easy target to Sungyeol’s games, and Woohyun felt a pang of sympathy for him. Or rather, he found an opportunity to give Sungyeol a dose of his own medicine.

 

He wrapped an arm around Myungsoo’s shoulder, a devious smile coming across his face. “Myungsoo, I think it’s time you start playing offense instead of defense.”

 

“Huh?” Myungsoo chirped, his eyes widening when Woohyun pulled him closer to press their bodies together.

 

“Just follow my lead; we’re going to teach Sungyeol a lesson. All you have to do is trust me, do exactly what I say, and by the end of the night you’ll have his full attention.”

 

Myungsoo looked back at Sungyeol, his temper flaring when Sungyeol grabbed ahold of one of Dongwoo’s thighs as they laughed at some joke Myungsoo wasn’t in on. He turned to Woohyun, a look of determination gracing his features.

 

“I’ll do whatever you say hyung.”

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

This was not how things were supposed to go. Myungsoo was supposed to get riled up after watching him be so touchy feely with Dongwoo, drag him to the nearest room with a door that locked and punish him for his antics.

 

He was not supposed to be watching Myungsoo openly flirt with Woohyun.

 

On top of the situation just not going the way he had planned it, it seemed as if Myungsoo was… enjoying Woohyun’s attention. Had Myungsoo ever blushed like that around him? And he just kept giggling, which was definitely Woohyun’s fault. Did his hyung have any real reason to hang over Myungsoo like that? Offering him water, wiping off his brow, hell at one point Woohyun was even rubbing sunblock on Myungsoo’s arms. Which was completely unnecessary since Myungsoo wasn’t even the person filming in the sun.

 

Myungsoo spent the majority of his time underneath the staff tent in the shade but Woohyun still insisted on protecting his skin, rubbing the lotion over any part of his exposed body. Which lead to Sungyeol questioning just why Myungsoo was so exposed in the first place. Usually the visual was covered from head to toe in his ridiculous hoodies and baggy sweat pants no matter what the weather was like, so the fact that he was currently showing off his body in a pair of low riding tight pants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter