Chapter “8”: Planning and Preparations:

Two Silver Moons' Love

 

The 3 clans and their new members continued their festive.

After the engagement and the Unity/Love bonds were successfully carried out both Romeo and Joseph decided to make a cute surprise for their ladies.

 

They have moved to the backyard garden which was so huge. There was a small stage with some romantic lime green*, blue* and silver* lights and decorated by white lilies and light blue forget-me-nots.

 

 

But before starting the surprise, some of the distant family members brought four diamond crowns for the newly engaged couplea. They peldeged their loyality to the two new kings and their queens. Joseph would rule the northen parts of Silver Lake Forest with Na Na while Romeo would rule the southern parts of Silver Lake with Ma Rie. So they presented the royal couple with their ruling crowns.

For king Joseph and his queen Na Na, they would wear matching in color red crowns.

Crown     Crown

 

 

While for king Romeo and his queen Ma Rie, they would wear matching in color purple crowns.

Crown     Crown

    

Then they were handed over matching royal capes to wear them on their clothes. Jospeh and Nana as well as Romeo and Ma Rie put on the same black cape.

 

Cape 

 

Now indeed they look so regal according to their family and friends. Perfectly fitting each other according to the distant family members.

Everyone in the crowd hailed the new kings and queens then they pledged their loyality to them. They swore they would protect the two king brothers and their two queen sisters/brides-to-be as well as both the Supernatural and Human worlds.

 

After awhile the visitors were back to the festive atmospehere enjoying the food and drinks both boys excused themselves telling their ladies they will go and bring more food.

 

Before even Ma Rie could use her new powers with Romeo the boys in a flash were on that small stage with mics in their hands.

 

And the girls were surprised and waited to see what their boyfriends would say. They kept themselves without any knowledge on purpose to enjoy their boys’ efforts.

It was Romeo who talked first.

“Ladies and gentelmen, family and friends. Thank you for joing us today,” said Roemo happily.

“To witness our commitment towards our fiancées and their new family ties as well as our and both Two Moons and Blue Moon’s,” continued Joseph joyfully.

“And for that we’d like to sing something to show our ladies,” said Romeo sweetly.

“What we truly feel and have inside our hearts,” continued Jospeh again adorably.

 

 

It was Joseph this time who started:

His voice was so angelic and breathtaking. Na Na could feel tears of joy rolling down on her cheeks. Joseph approached her wiping away her tears while repeating again: “Starting today, I’m always yours, I’m always yours”.

 

Then after he finished, he kissed her lips ever so passionately whispering to her only.

 

“My dearest Na Na, here, I’m offering you my heart, soul and all of me. Would you take me? We’ll be together forever with our kids. I promise I’ll never leave your side no matter what and I’ll watch over you,” whispered Joseph gently.

“My love Joseph, you are the only one in my heart and there will never be anyone else but you. I’ll have you as long as you’ll have me together forever. I wanna have and raise our kids,” whispered Na Na back cutely. And then she kissed him back, almost shyly which Joseph loved about his lady.

 

Then Romeo’s turn came and he started singing:

Romeo’s voice was so mesmerizing for Ma Rie. She felt so hypnotized and under his spell. She couldn’t hold her tears no matter how much she tried. She was beyond happy. Romeo approached her, gazing in her eyes and wipping her tears away as he sang : “I want to save you from the approaching darkness. Take my hand and give me your heart”.

 

After he finished, Romeo hugged Ma Rie tightly then he looked intensly into her eyes then moved to her lips. As he approached her lips, Ma Rie closed her eyes preparing herslef for Romeo’s kiss. It was so passionate and emotional as he whispered after to her ears.

 

“Dearest Ma Rie. I wannna be there for you. I wanna be the one who will protect you from anything. You have me here and I’ll never go anywhere. I wanna be with you together forever and having as well as raising our kids together. I promise you I’ll always watch over you my angel. Please let me,” whispered Romeo sweetly.

Ma Rie approached Romeo, tiptoing to reach his ears whispering.

“My love and savior Romeo. I’ll have you as long as you’ll have me. And thank you for loving me this much as much as I love you. I wanna be with you my lovely prince. I wanna carry and raise our kids,” whispered Ma Rie to Romeo. Then she kissed him back to cutely and shyly which made Romeo to chuckle cutely over his fiancée shyness.

 

“Romeo Hyung and Joseph Hyung, allow us to join you at your happy moments,” said Willaim sweetly.

Romeo and Joseph were joined with William, Anthony and Daniel then went to the stage for a small performance singing two of their favorite songs:

 

After they have finished, everyone clapped their hands happily. The girls could feel being surrounded by love.

Then it was the Watanabe brothers who took the stage after their cousins as they wanted to make their cousins happy and join their joy.

 

Romeo and Joseph asked their ladies Na Na and Ma Rie to join them in dancing while the the Watanabe brothers were choosing their song.

So, Ian, Nick, Adam, Harry, Tom and Edwards started first:

 

And then they were followed by Paul, Matt, Kevin, Micahel, Mark and David:

 

They girls were so happy with all of their cousins showering them with their love and acceptance.

Then came the Kuruskai brothers. They wanted to share the joy of their newest two members; Jeremy’s and Elijah’s two sisters:


 

After that Max took the mic while his brothers went to join the rest of the Watanabe, Namizake and the Kim brothers at their tables.

 

“I wanna dedicate the next song to the love of my life Nina and for the new engaged couples Romeo, Ma Rie, Joseph and Na Na,” said Max sweetly.

 

Then he strummed his guitar after that he strated to sing:

Nina went to her fiancé, hugged him and planted a soft cute kiss on his lips.

 

As for Na Na and Ma Rie they went and thanked Max who hugged the girls along with his girl.

 

The girls were even happier when their Elijah Hyung took the mic from Max and decided to sing for his siters.

 

“Tonight, my brother and I got two additional members; two kind and beautiful dongsaengs, Kim Na Na and Kim Ma Rie. Thus, I want to dedicate this song for them and their fiancés,” said Elijah happily.

 

He went to the piano and started singing:

The girls felt some tears in their eyes. They mouthed ‘thank you’ to their brother while he was singing.

After he had finished he gave the mic to his brother Jeremy.

 

“As my twin brother had told you, I’m so happy to get new younger sister. They are our world now as well as the Blue Moon Clan. So, I’ve decided as well to dedicate a special song for my two dongsaeng, Ma Rie and Na Na,” said Jeremy gently.

 

And so, he started to sing:

Then it was Nina who took the mic from Jeremy. She decided to sing on her sisters’/friends’ behalf as well as to her Max.

 

Since all the boys who sang after Romeo and Joseph represnted their love to Ma Rie and Na Na, Nina decided to sing to represent the girls’ love to their fiancés as well as to sing for her fiancé.

 

“And now I’ve decided to answer back Romeo’s and Joseph’s love that was not only reperesented by them but their cousins and new friends. I’d love to represent Ma Rie’s and Na Na’s love towards their lovers as well as my love to my lover,” explained Nina cutely.

With that she started to sing with her sweet angelic voice:

Ma Rie and Na Na were so overwhelmed with all of these sweet songs specially Nina’s song cause they felt it fitted their situation perfectly.

 

Ma Rie and Na Na thought about having a duet with Nina singing a song which tells their feelings to their lovers. They girls went to talk with Nina.

 

“Nina dongsaeng, how about a song for us to sing. It’s only fair after all these amazing songs on behalf of our men,” said Na Na

“Hmm, yes, you’re right. Do you have something in mind?,” wondered Nina.

“How about Ailee’s ‘Heaven’? I think it’s perfect for this sweet event,” said Ma Rie happily.

“Good choice Ma Rie Noona. I could never thought of any better song than this. It’s so perfct and fits the bill awesomely!,” exclaimed Nina.

“She’s our favorite singer next to you dongsaeng,” said Na Na winking at Nina.

Nina didn’t answer. She just blushed cutely cause she loved these girls honestly and they love her back.

The girls turned back to their visitors and addressed them as well as their fiancés.

“And now, it’s the time for the brides-to-be to say something for their grooms-to-be” said Nina teasingly to the boys.

“And we’ll be joined by Nina dongsaeng,” said Ma Rie sweetly.

The girls decided to let Nina play the paino. They went to stand next to her and started to sing together:

 

“Where you are, I will be there too
Where you go, I will go there too

 

I smile for you every day, I pray for you
With thoughts of you, I fall asleep I open my eyes as I call for you
You protect me by my side and you embrace me
You are my heaven

 

You're my only one way
Only for you I am thankful that I am next to you
You're the only one babe
You taught me love in this harsh world I am happy with you alone

 

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
If we're together we will never cry never never cry
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Forever, together never gonna be alone

 

I breathe in your arms, we kiss in your arms
When I hear your voice, it feels like I'm dreaming
I can tell from your eyes, I can tell about your love
You are my heaven

 

You're my only one way
Only for you I am thankful that I am next to you
You're the only one babe
You taught me love in this harsh world I am happy with you alone
Heaven my only person, yes the person who will protect me


Any sadness, any pain if only I'm with you
I'm not jealous of anyone else hold my two trembling hands
Because the reason I live is you

 

You're my only one way
Only for you I am thankful that I am next to you
You're the only one babe
You taught me love in this harsh world I am happy with you alone

 

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
If we're together we will never cry never never cry
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Forever, together never gonna be alone
Oh, so alone”*

 

After the girls had finished their singing, Romeo, Joseph and Max just felt as if they are the happiest and luckiest men in this whole world.

 

It was 1:00 am when the party’s festive was over and the girls and the boys went to have some sleep since tomorrow they have to prepare to the Fall semester at the Silver Lake Academy. Mr. Soliman decided to go back to his hotel since he had work as well tomorrow, so he excused himself kissing his daughters good night kiss but he insisted that his sons will stay with their sisters as well as their new clan. He got permission from the eldest member ‘Joseph’ of the Two Silver Moons Manor who agreed happily. Everyone said good night(s) to each other and retreated to their rooms.

 

It was the next morning. Everyone woke up refreshed after drinking the refreshing relaxing potion that Ma Rie and Na Na prepared.

 

Ma Rie, Na Na and Nina went inside the kitchen to prepare breakfast. They decided on vegetable ramyun, kimichi and strawberry jam toasts with café au lait and English breakfast tea.

 

The girls then went into the dining room with the breakfast and the hot drinks. Everyone started to eat and drink praising their girls’ cooking skill.

 

Then they started to talk about the educational plan for the Fall Year at the Silver Lake Academy.

“Anthony had made some few calls about your Korean language courses. You’ll be taking them twice a week; on Monday and on Wednesday from 6 to 9 pm my ladies,” informed Joseph.

“Wow, that’s good news my love. What about the job,?” wondered Na Na.

“You will be teaching English, Arabic, and Russian for kids and grownups who want to learn any of those 3 languages,” replied Romeo explicitly.

“Wow, it sure will be fun to teach anyone those 3 languages. Thanks to you Romeo Oppa as well as William Oppa and Anthony Oppa, Joseph Oppa and Daniel Oppa we became a little good in Japanese while Kevin Dongsaeng, David Dongsaeng, Matt Dongsaeng as well as Mark Dongsaeng have been helping us a lot in learning Cantonese and Mandarin,” said Ma Rie thoughtfully.

“Wow, that’s a lot of languages to learn, don’t you think Ma Rie Noona?,” said Adam innocently.

“Well, they already talk English, Arabic, and Russian. So for them to learn extra languages it will be good I think. It would help since you know that Silver Lake Forest has lots of foreign supernatural residents who sometimes it’s a little bit difficult for us to communicate with. So, having Ma Rie Noona and Na Na Noona talking all these languages will certainly help us,” explained Mark.

“Agree with Mark Hyung. We could use our Noonas’ knowledge with different tongues to help with having more eyes over the Forest especially amongst the foreign people,” said Kevin.

“Who will teach Korean Oppa?,” asked Na Na.

“That will be Mrs. Choi, my princess,” said Joseph.

“She’s one of the greatest teachers in our academy who teaches Korean language for Non Koreans,” stated Romeo.

“She knows about us, doesn’t she?,” asked Na Na.

“Yes, she does my love. She knows all about all of us and that our academy is for both humans and supernatural beings despite being human,” answered Joseph.

“She’s one of our alliances amongst the human world. She coordinates between the human and supernatural affairs all the time. She’s also the head of the Human Council in Silver Lake Forest region. She's a witch like you,” stated Anthony.

“Wow, she must be a great person then,” stated Nina.

“Yes, she is. Her husband Mr. Bae teaches Korean and Japanese history,” said Joseph proudly.

“He’s actually the father figure to us all,” said Daniel.

“They must be awesome couple. I think we may consider taking history class as well,” said Na Na.

“Count me in with you sisters,” said Nina happily.

“But that will take another two days sessions, so we won’t be able to see you for four days causing of going to the academy, studying and exams. Besides, you will be so tired. We can’t stand seeing you like that” pouted Romeo cutely.

“Oppa, Na Na said we may. Besides, I don’t think we can take two classes as well as teaching three language classes. It’d be tiring,” said Ma Rie.

“Is that all, then you won’t miss us for a bit because I’m sure that we are gonna miss you,” teased Romeo.

“Really Oppa? Really? Is this your amount of faith in our love to you?,” teased Na Na back.

“My love, we have lots of faith in your love to us and in you for choosing what the best is for you. Excuse my dongsaeng’s flirty nature. He likes to tease a lot the people he loves. We are just a little worried about you,” said Joseph gently.

“Oppa, I know about your faith in us. Romeo Oppa, thanks for worrying about us but don’t ever question our love to you as we love you more than you can ever imagine and we won’t let you suffer seeing us tired or the possibility of losing us. We understand the pain of losing someone dearly to you due to overwork. Our best friend Romanov back at Moscow overworked himself till he dropped tired that he caught pneumonia and died last year,” said Na Na seriously with tears in her eyes.

 

Romeo instantly apologized to his sister-in-law as he didn’t mean to bring back bad memories to her or his love. Ma Rie went quickly to her sister to comfort her. Then Na Na found herself hugged by her lover tightly.

 

“I’m deeply sorry for your loss. I didn’t mean to remind you of those awful memories. It’s just I can’t bare the idea of seeing my love or her dongsaneg suffer any pain. You are the most important persons in our lives now with our family. Na Na and Ma Rie, you are part of us now; part of our family and we protect our own,” stated Romeo strongly.

“She knows Oppa. She’s just a little hurt for remembering and I understand that you didn’t mean to question our love to you and Joseph Oppa or even remind us of the sad past. We are just… Actually, our love for you is so strong,” stated Ma Rie.

“Believe me my love to explain our love to you is like to tell what air smells like or what water tastes like which is scientifically impossible to do,” said Romeo hugging his lady so tightly.

“We promised to watch over you and never to hurt you but here we are, one of us caused one of you to be hurt. Please accept our sincere apology,” said Joseph gently.

“Oh my! What a Korean drama we watch! So dramatic,” teased Paul laughingly.

“Leave it to our Paul Troll Hyung to get us out of the mood,” said Adam firmly.

“I think he said it not to sound as a troll but to make everyone else to smile happily,” grinned Harry, the happy virus gleefully.

 “Oh I’ve a question. Is Mr. Bae a human as well?,” asked Nina changing the topic.

“No, he isn’t. He is a Dia-Tengu,” answered Max.

“Do you know him?,” asked Ma Rie simply.

“And who doesn’t know Bae Yong Joon Hyung, the famous hallyu actor and the CEO of Joseph Hyung’s producing company Key- East,” said John informatively.

“So Mrs. Choi is Choi Ji Woo Noona?” asked Ma Rie.

“Yup, the one and only,” said Brain cheerfully.

“Wow!” that’s what all Na Na said.

 “So are you ready dongsaengs to start on next Monday the studies and on Thursday the work?,” asked Jeremy knowingly.

“Yes, I’m so excited to start,” said Na Na.

“Sure, I can’t wait to start working as well,” said Ma Rie excitedly.

 

 

In the meantime, at the secret hideout of the evil hunters, there were a large number of those hunters gathered. They were discussing their plans of attacking Silver Lake Academy by the beginning of the new semester. They knew that the Watanabe brothers especially Harry who killed their two special hunters would be amongst the students of the academy’s new Fall semester.

 

 

They have decided to attack them from the inside. They would send one of their hunters disguised as a student pretending to go there to study Korean and Japanese history. They will spy on the Watanabe brothers to know everything about their brother Harry. They didn’t want to attack like that; directly. They would get caught. They thought they it was better to attack indirectly.

 

 

“Did you prepare everything?,” asked Robert Richards, the head of the Evil Hunters Council.

“Yes sir! We’ve prepared Cameron Forrest to be our inside spy,” replied one of the soldiers.

“Great. Cameron is the best choice for this mission,” said Morgan Matthews; Robert’s sidekick assistant.

“Bring Cameron here, now!,” exclaimed Robert.

“Yes, sir, right away,” replied another solider.

 

Cameron Forrest, second in command to one of the two deceased hunters who were killed on Harry Watanabe’s hands, came into the main room of their private hideout.

 

“You’ve called for me sir?,” asked Cameron.

“Yes my boy. I trust everything was explained to you,” wondered Robert.

“Yes sir. From next week, I’ll get inside Silver Lake Academy as a student-in-pretence to spy on Harry Watanabe and his brothers, sir,” said Cameron formally.

“Yes, indeed. You will be our ears and eyes in this mission. I need a weekly report about him, his brother and everything important that might happen. Also, keep an eye on the two Hybrid sisters. We need to capture those girls soon. Their blood will be of a great help for our major plan,” said Robert ruthlessly.

“Of course, General. Everything will work as you wish for,” replied Cameron calmly.

 

 

To be continued…

 

PS: The pearl green, blue and silver colors used on the stage’s decorations are courtesy to the 3 boy bands’ color of their fandom; SS501;  lime green , CN Blue; Blue and EXO: Silver [still unofficial].

*If you want to listen to Ailee’s Heaven here’s the link for the song with English subtitles onscreen: