Chapter “15”: Back to Action, Part 1:

Two Silver Moons' Love

 

“I never thought it would be that tiring,” mumbled Adam Sr. tiredly as he was gulping some water.

                         

Adam Sr. had just ended his chakra training and would start his martial arts training next.

 

“Of course, Hyung. You are using your spiritual energy which you aren’t used to that,” stated Jason firmly, while he was being handed a bottle of water and a towel from both Jeremy and Elijah.

“I know but I could feel different. As if I’m connected to myself more than ever,” stated Adam Sr.

“Yes, Addy Hyung. Now, you are using your spirituality to be more powerful and tougher,” said Elijah.

“And now, you’ll be able to perform the Shadow Clone technique while training your martial arts skills which will enable you to do many trainings in the same time. Thus you will, for example, learn four different trainings in the same hour,” informed Jeremy.

“How are my babies doing in the training?,” asked Adam Sr.

 

Romeo and Joseph had to laugh softly at the cute gesture that Adam Sr. was sporting. They knew no matter what, he would always look after their ladies.

 

“They are doing just fine Hyung. No need to worry,” informed Joseph.

“Yes, they are pretty much strong and they are acing it big time,” said Romeo proudly.

“Great. If there is anyone who could ace this training, that will be little angels,” said Adam Sr. proudly.

 

Nana-Sophia and Marie-Natalya came out of the training arena. They were drying their sweat with fluffy dark blue towels.

 

“Oppa, we will take a rest till Addy finish with his martial arts training, so we could be starting our elemental training together,” said Natalya softly.

“Okay my ladies. Go and have a nap in the bedroom next to the changing room,” informed Jeremy.

“I’m sorry my angels for delaying your final training,” said Adam Sr. guiltily.

“Don’t say that Addy, having you by our sides is a dream that came true. To be reunited with you again after a long time is a great advantage to our team to save both our and the human worlds,” stated Sophia.

“And for this trust I’ll do my best to protect and save my new big family as well as the two worlds and I’ve been waiting for us to be together again. Sorry for taking me a long time,” whispered Adam Sr.

“Addy, we understand why you left. You needed to chase after your dream. You worked really hard to get to the place where you are in right now, so, there’s nothing to apologize about. Honestly, if you hadn’t done so, I’d be chasing after you now spanking you on your head saying how an idiot you are for not following your dream. We are so proud of you my prince,” said Natalya happily.

“Comaoh angels,” said Adam Sr.

“Addy, did you start talking Korean?,” said Sophia surprisingly.

“Ne, Jeremy Dongsaeng and Elijah Dongsaeng are helping me a lot to master the language since, I’ll be staying here for a longer time,” stated Adam Sr. softly.

“Does that mean what I think it means?,” asked Natalya.

“Yup, I’ll relocate my residence. It’ll be mainly here in Korea; most of the year and some other times I’ll be in the US. In another words, I’ll be living between Seoul and California,” informed Adam Sr.

“Yay. Finally, we’ll be living together again. I’m so ecstatic,” said Sophia.

“So, I’ll build a mansion next to yours,” informed Adam Sr.

“Why not living with us Hyung?,” asked Romeo.

“Well, for some privacy, if I’ll get me a boyfriend and I tend to get touchy feely, I may end up scaring anyone of you guys,” said Adam Sr. quietly.

“Don’t be silly Hyung. We don’t care unless when you know…,” trailed off Joseph blushing a little bit.

 

That sentence had Adam Sr. chuckling at how cute his baby Natty’s fiancé.

 

“Having the man you will fall in love with coming to our mansion just to make you happy and kiss you isn’t something that will scare or scar us. It’s love Hyung. Besides, we know that this is the real you and we would never want you to hide or run away from who you are. You are perfect just the way you are. When it gets private, you can always stay in the guest house behind the mansion’s garden for quietness and privacy. No one will dare to come in without your permission as this mansion has a spell casted for protection via our old friend Atem. So, if you are worried of someone walking into your guest house at the wrong time, there isn’t any need to worry as it’s up to you to control who and when anyone can get in. We can always use telepathy to call upon you through Mark Dongsaeng,” said Romeo lovingly.

 

Adam Sr. could feel nothing but happiness radiating from his heart for this kind gesture and warm welcoming as leaked few tears.

 

“Hyung, don’t feel as if we did out of pity kindness. We did because we love you and we will always look after you. After all, that’s family for, right guys?,” said Daniel knowingly.

“Boy, were you reading my mind just now?,” asked Adam Sr. trying to wipe away his tears.

“Yes and no, you know about my powers but seeing your tears led me to this assumption. And please don’t cry Hyung. We accept you for who are you. Period,” stated Daniel firmly.

 

Natalya went over to Adam Sr. and tiptoed to kiss his forehead then she proceeded to wipe away his tears that were leaking from his baby blues.

 

“Pabo, you thought they won’t accept you or be embarrassed of your reality. You did that again. Aish, no one will ever hurt you as long as I’m here and have a saying about that. Please believe in us Addy,” said Natalya softly.

“Gamsa Natty Angel. I can’t express how much I love you and lucky to have a niece like you, no, you’re my baby sister from now on. I’ll always introduce myself as your older brother. All of you are my younger direct siblings. You share blood with my angels and thus you are sharing it with me as well,” said Adam Sr. directing his words to Natalya, Sophia and their two blood bonded brothers Elijah and Jeremy.

“We couldn’t feel more honored to be linked by blood to you Addy Hyung,” informed Jeremy.

 

“Now, let’s go to work on your martial arts training Hyung while the ladies would rest,” said Jason.

“Yes, let’s start,” answered Adam Sr.

 

Adam Sr. went away with Elijah, Jason and Jeremy to the martial arts arena and they were joined by Christian.

 

As Natalya and Sophia entered the small bedroom near the changing room, they found Nina was cuddled by Max, sleeping while Harry and Kevin were sleeping next to each other with noting how Kevin had put his arms protectively over the boy, as if he was afraid of anything that might happen during their nap. They smiled tenderly as the protective gesture Kevin was sporting towards his brother Harry.

 

The girls were followed by their fiancés who looked a little exhausted.

 

Romeo went over and back hugged Natalya.

 

“What are you thinking about Natty?,” asked Romeo.

“About how lucky I’m to have my family with me every day. I’m so grateful to God,” said Natalya happily.

 

Romeo said nothing but he started to kiss Natalya’s neck then he turned her to face him. He leaned over a little and kissed her lips ever so passionately and she kissed him back eagerly.

 

“I can’t wait till the day you will be legally mine. I can’t wait for building our life together. I can’t wait for the day you will carry my children in you and I can’t wait for the day they will be running around us with joy and love. Nothing is gonna ruin our life. Nothing will harm us, our kids or our extended family. I’ll make sure of that. You’ve my word,” whispered Romeo firmly.

“Me too. I can’t wait for having your children, our kids of our DNA and blood to finally, be created inside of me. I can’t wait to see them grow up healthy and strong together within our extended family. I promise nothing will rob us from our dreams. I’m patiently waiting for the day when people will ask me, ‘who this is handsome prince next to you and I’ll answer them proudly that he’s my man, my husband’ so no other girl will dare to think about even taking a glimpse of you. You are mine and mine alone. Remember that,” whispered back Natalya firmly.

 

“Jealous, huh?!,” wondered Romeo.

“Who wouldn’t be? Having SS501’s y Charisma as a husband, a girl should watch over this man,” whispered Natalya innocently.

“And I thought I was the only one jealous,” teased Romeo.

“Oppa, you need to know that Natty as Addy are both jealous and overprotective over their loved ones,” said Sophia softly from behind their backs.

 

Both Romeo and Natalya turned over to see that both Joseph and Sophia were lying down on one of the two empty beds with Joseph back hugging Sophia protectively.

 

“I hope you won’t ever grow tired of me,” whispered Natalya insecurely.

 

Romeo always loved seeing his Natalya insecure because he’d be the one who would banish her fear and insecurity. Since the moment he led eyes on her, he dreamed to her ‘One’ who would take away all her pain, loneliness and sadness.

 

“Never. Please, let me be the one who will fight away all your anxieties. Let me the one who will always be by your side. Let me be the one who will take away all your pain. Let be there for you,” whispered Romeo sweetly kissing her forehead.

 

Then he proceeded to sing to her their favorite song, whispering it to her ears, like a sweet lullaby till she fell asleep in his arms.

“Look, I know it has been a long time you know,
now, I gotta tell ya somthin' so look at here

First thing first, the words I want to tell you. Although I don't know where I should start,
I've been quite anxious even now I'm feeling a little shy... (Oh love)
I'll try to gather up more courage. You know that I can't say these types of awkward phrases,
Once in a lifetime, I think that time is now.
I'll start here baby please listen
Let me be the one

Let me be the one, the only one for you. I want it to be me (Let me be the one)
Let me be the one, the entire day, I only think of you (Oh love)
Let me be the one, I'll promise you, that I'll live for you (Let me be the one)
Let me be the one, for eternity, I'll love only you (Oh love)

Meaningless thoughts become the wind, tears overflow to form the sea
An insufficient man like me, by meeting you I feel so special
So love, love, let me love you baby.
And give love, it feels like a miracle. And let me; please accept my heart
Cause I wanna be with you girl

The only one in the world that makes me shine
You're the one in the million
Among the many stars in the world, the one place where I can rest easy
My happiness, sadness, smiles, and tears, they are all only for you.
If I am with you I don't have anything to be afraid of

Let me be the one, I exist because of you
Let me be the one for all your answers, that person is me
Let me be the one, the only one in the world, let me be the one who cares.
Let me be the one, it won't change, even if I am born again
Baby it's you

Let me be the one, the only one for you. I want it to be me (Let me be the one)
Let me be the one, the entire day, I only think of you (That person is me)
Let me be the one, I'll promise you, that I'll live for you (Let me be the one)
Let me be the one, for eternity, (Would you let me be) I'll love only you (Oh let me be)

Let me be the one”

Before drifting to sleep, Romeo leaned in to kiss Natalya’s lips softly so as not to wake her up.

“Never, in my entire life, I’ll get tired of your existence and having you by my side. Forever together,” whispered Romeo into Natalya’s ears before he went to the dreamland.

 

After 2 hours, Adam Sr. had finished his martial arts training and then he went to take a short nap. Yet, he felt cold sweats waking him up after he and his little sister Natalya had shared another bad vision after an hour or so. They both startled whoever was napping with the two of them.

 

“What’s wrong Hyung?,” Max asked worriedly.

“Natty, did you see what I saw?,” asked Adam Sr. breathlessly.

“Yes, Addy,” whispered Natalya.

“What’s going on? I felt some disturbance while I was showering,” said Daniel whose hair was dripping off water after existing the bathroom in haste as he sensed something off.

“A bad vision,” said both Adam Sr. and Natalya in unison.

 

Everyone who was in the room went silent. No one dared to say a word. Another bad vision meant another disturbance plan to their team.

 

Without a word both Sophia and Edward started to teleport everyone in the room as well as the rest who were scattered all over the gym back to Two Silver Moons Mansion.

 

Both Klaus and Samantha were surprised to see everyone showing up in the afternoon despite knowing that their children would stay till evening to finish their elemental training in the gym.

 

“What’s wrong? Didn’t you say you will be staying till evening to practice your elements?,” asked Klaus.

“Yes appa, but Addy Hyung and Natty Noona had had a bad vision,” informed Cal.

“Please sit down. You two look pale. Yu Jin, bring two glasses of cold water quickly,” said Samantha to one of her maids.

“Yes, ma’am. Right away,” answered the maid politely.

 

The maid, Yu Jin, had returned with two glasses of cold water and gave them to the pale looking sibling.

 

“Thanks,” whispered both Natalya and Adam Sr.

“You’re welcome,” said Yu Jin politely.

 

“Anything else ma’am and sir?,” asked Yu Jin.

“No, that will be all for now. If we need anything, we’ll call for you,” said Samantha.

 

Yu Jin took her exist towards the kitchen leaving everyone else feeling uneasy behind.

 

“Please, tell us what you both saw,” said Klaus.

 

Both Adam Sr. and Natalya had taken a long breath before they talked.

 

“It isn’t about anyone of the family members but still it’s so awful,” said Natalya quietly.

“We’ve seen this group of humans kidnapping little kids, men and women from our kin,” said Adam Sr. with a clear disgusted tone.

“They were either and then killed and buried alive or being sold to others who keep our kin in cages like animals. They force women into slavery and selling their bodies for no money but just pleasure those filthy men,” said Natalya shivering non-stop while Romeo went over to hug her to offer his calmness.

“While they force children to clean the houses and farms of those humans and even they force the little ones to witness whatever the men do to their mothers or sisters. As for the men, they would be forced to work till they die from exhaustion, watching their kids being humiliated and their wives being violated,” said Adam Sr. who was shivering also while he was being comforted by Harry.

“And the worst part is that I sensed that one of this poor people will be Addy’s soul mate. They will violate and humiliate him in the worst way Addy. We’ve to rescue him before he falls in their hands and we have to keep an eye on our kind,” stated Natalya firmly.

“What? My soul mate? Oh my God!,” exclaimed Adam Sr.

 

Adam Sr. could see rage and his eyes turned to dangerously red hued. He felt like he was about to rip someone’s head off when he suddenly felt someone hugging him firmly from behind. He felt that person to be tall and Adam Sr. could sense who he was.

 

He tried to fight off this person but surprisingly the strawberry smelling werewolf was stronger than him despite being in his state of rage. He managed to trap Adam Sr. in tight fierce hug clutching over him.

 

“Jebal. Calm down Addy Hyung. I beg you, please don’t go and do something irrational. I know he’s your destined soul mate as Noona had informed us and it’s strange you’d act this way and he’s still a mysterious person but I understand how you feel. And I’m sure you too sensed him in your vision. I believe in love from first sight and I know for anyone it sounds crazy but somehow we all feel that he’s the one for you. We will do our best to find him and keep him safe. But please, don’t do something that will hurt you which will hurt Natty Noona as she’s the closest to you which will hurt Sophie Noona which will hurt us and will end up with all hurt for you,” said Harry deeply.

“B-b-but….,” Adam Sr. trailed off.

“Don’t worry Addy. We’ll find and protect him no matter what,” said Sophia.

“Yes Hyung. We’ll do our best to protect both of you. Jebal give in for us this time and allow us to take care for you,” said Romeo.

“Sorry for asking, but do you know his name and how he looks like,” asked Chris.

“He’s name is Tommy. Tommy Joe Ratliff*,” stated Joseph quietly.

“Who is he?,” asked Jason.

“He’s Addy’s bassist and he’s werewolf of Ancient Egyptian blood” whispered Natalya.

“Wait what? He’s from Hyung’s band? Excuse me. I’ll have to go and get him like now!,” exclaimed Edward.

“Wait do you even know where he’s?,” asked Matt.

“He’s now actually at Seoul Museum. Go and get him. Hurry, jebal,” replied Natalya.

“When this is gonna happen?,” asked Kevin coldly.

“It will be next week,” answered both Natalya and Adam Sr.

“Then I guess I’ll have to go as well. I’ll have to rescue those people,” said Matt firmly.

“No, wait. Don’t go until we get Tommy. I can’t afford to lose my s-soul m-mate l-lover, I- I m-mean my f-friend,” strutted Adam Sr. cutely.

“Addy is right Matt dongsaeng. Wait till your brother will bring Tommy safely. You’ll need both of us with Sophie, Jason, Elijah, Jeremy, Romeo and Joseph,” informed Natalya.

“And the rest of us will call upon our army. I’ve a feeling that they know about our move through their sorcerers. We have to be ready if they are gonna be idiots enough to try and attack us,” informed Klaus.

 

Edward was on his way to fetch Adam Sr.’s bassist when he was stopped by him.

 

“Edward dongsaeng, wait. I just need to contact Tommy first. I need to inform him first about your arrival so as not to scare him if he will see you suddenly in front of him,” whispered Adam Sr.

“Alright Hyung,” said Edward quietly.

 

 

Adam Sr. took out his phone from his pocket with trembling hands. He couldn’t believe that Ra Tommy his short bassist was the one for him. For a long time Adam Sr. knew that the boy prefers boys over girls like himself and he had slight crush on him but he never thought that the boy might have any feelings for him. Tommy for Adam Sr. was just like a family. Tommy was an orphan who was left onto the doorsteps of Adam Sr.’s family mansion back when he was born in Egypt. Despite the fact that Tommy was older than him with few months and that he came to this world watching this cute blond toddler play with him, it was joy for him. It was even a bigger joy that his best friend accepted him and wasn’t grossed out when he came out. In fact, Tommy came out to him after. They were there for each other helping one another. Tommy was also a close friend to his baby sisters and they loved him like he was one of their family members. When Adam Sr. thought about pursuing singing, he asked his buddy to be his bassist since he knew how good Tommy was playing guitar, bass, and keyboard. And since he had a guitarist he thought it was naturally for Tommy to be his bassist. Together, they formed a musical band and became very successful. And when Adam Sr. felt danger that his sisters would face in the future, Tommy jumped with him on a plane to Seoul. Although Adam thought of performing –alone- a small concert there to ease himself since music was always his therapy to calm his nerves, Tommy refused to let him go by himself. He thought that his sweet cousins couldn’t face any danger without him being there with them and his buddy.

 

After few rings, Tommy picked up the phone to Adam Sr.’s relief. Adam Sr. put Tommy on the speaker.

“Hello Tommy. How are you? Where are you man? My extended family wants to meet you?,” said Adam Sr.

“Hey Addy. I’m fine. Actually, I’m at the souvenir shop in Seoul Museum. Really? Me too. Addy what’s wrong? Is everything is alright?,” asked Tommy worriedly.

 

Adam Sr. cursed inwardly at the Werewolf’s ability to sense his emotions and read him like an open book. Adam figured that Tommy was a mix between two of the Namizake brothers Joseph and Daniel. Tommy shared Joseph’s Mind Reading/Listening powers and Daniel’s Empathy powers.

 

“Tommy, listen to me. I will send someone from my family members to fetch you to my home. He’s a Werewolf like you and he’ll teleport you where we live. He’ll also get all your stuff from the hotel. Please, wait for him and do as I say. I’ll explain everything when you come home,” said Adam Sr.

“Alright Addy. I will be waiting for Edward,” said Tommy quietly.

“How did you know my name Hyung?” gasped Edward in surprise.

“You don’t know Dongsaeng? I’m Listener or as you might call it Mind Reader. I read Addy’s mind,” explained Tommy.

“Not only that but he’s also an Empath,” chuckled Natalya at Edward’s surprised face.

“Natty, is that you? Man, I miss you so much. Okay, I’ll be waiting for you Edward dongsaeng. Please Natty send my greetings to Sophie. Bye,” said Tommy as he hung up.

“Go on Edward. Bring my buddy back to me safely,” said Adam Sr.

 

Edward had left to the souvenir shop in Seoul Museum to bring back Tommy, Adam Sr.’s friend and bassist.

 

Edward had arrived to the souvenir shop which is located in front of Seoul Museum. It was easy for Edward to spot Adam Sr.’s bassist. For Edward, Tommy looked gorgeous. The blond boy was in his height. He had a side of his hair shaven. He has chocolate brown eyes that turn into blood red when he would use his powers or when he gets excited or sad about something just like his EXO-M brothers and unlike himself and the rest of EXO-K brothers who have blue eyes.* Tommy was wearing black eyeliner which made him to look unearthly for Edward. He was wearing few several sliver rings on his left earlobe.

 

 

”You must be Tommy Hyung. Up close personal, you are so handsome. I’m…,” said Edward who was cut off by Tommy.

“Watanabe Edward. Nice to meet you,” said Tommy cheerfully.

“It’s nice to meet you too Hyung. Addy Hyung is waiting for you. Shall we go?,” said Edward politely.

 

Tommy smiled at the polite boy kindly nodding his head in agreement. He took the things he had with him. Edward had told him that he all his belongings had been relocated into the Two Silver Moons’ Mansion.

 

Soon, they were back to the mansion. Adam Sr. was waiting patiently for his buddy’s and cousin’s arrival. He couldn’t help but feeling worried after that vision he saw. Natalya and Sophia were by his side, trying their best to calm him.

 

Edward had materialized out of nowhere with Tommy who was clutching onto his hands.

 

Adam Sr. ran towards the boys and then hugged Tommy so tightly so himself. He then looked towards his cousin mouthing ‘thank you’,

 

“Addy, you’re strangling me,” said Tommy breathlessly.

“Sorry Tommy. I just miss you buddy,” said Adam Sr. apologetically as he loosened his tight grip over his best friend kissing his forehead.

“Miss you too man but it’s been a week since we last met. I know you were having a family quality time,” said Tommy.

“Tommy boo, how are you? I missed you so much. It’s been a long time since we’ve met. You look handsome as ever,” said Natalya happily.

“Natty babe, I’ve missed you so much. I’m doing fine,” said Tommy as he leaned in and kissed Natalya’s right cheek softly.

“Tommy bunny, you’ve not changed at all. You’re still the same bubbly sweet boy we’ve met,” said Sophia sweetly.

“Sophie bear, I’ve missed you so much sis. How are you?,” said Tommy hugging Sophia.

“I’m fine Tommy and we’re happy to see you again,” replied Sophia happily.

“Come on in Tommy. Let’s introduce you to your new family members,” said Adam Sr. happily.

 

Adam Sr. had turned while Tommy trailed behind him with the goofiest smile on his face while he blushed madly at Adam Sr.’s words ‘your new family’. He thought, maybe, his Addy started to see him more than just ‘a friend’ and maybe something more could happen.

 

Adam Sr. might be a Mind Reader/Listener but he was somehow oblivious to Tommy’s feelings towards him. Maybe since he had a crush on this boy he met on one of his concerts. On the other hand, Natalya always knew but she never wanted to push the subject on Adam Sr. since he had already a boyfriend despite her disapproval. She always preferred Tommy. Call her selfish but she knew from the beginning that the one who could watch over her favorite cousin brother was Tommy. She knew perfectly well that he’s the best choice and that he would never hurt him. Who could be better watching over her Addy but Tommy?

 

Sophia and Natalya would take the role of Cupid and finally unite their two lovebirds Addy and Tommy. They would later ask for their fiancés’ help.

 

“Everybody, I’d like to introduce to you my bassist and childhood buddy, Ra Tommy,” said Adam Sr. happily.

“Hello, nice to meet you. I’m Joseph, Sophia’s fiancé and this is my brother Romeo, Natalya’s fiancé,” said Joseph politely.

“Hello! I’m Ra Tommy aka Tommy Joe Ratliff. As Addy said, I’m his childhood friend and bassist as well as Natty’s and Sophie’s friend. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” said Tommy with little bitterness in his voice but he managed to his it quickly.

 

As usual, Adam Sr. didn’t notice the bitterness and yearning in Tommy’s voice but it didn’t evade from both Natalya and Sophia. They had to talk some senses into their brother.

 

After the introductions, Adam Sr. had asked Tommy to sit down so he could explain why he asked Tommy to relocate his residence to live with him.

 

“Well Tommy, of course you wanna know why I’ve asked you to come and live with me and my family,” said Adam slowly.

“I trust that it has to do with your Seer powers as well as Natty's. Am I right?,” asked Tommy.

“Yes Tommy. It has to with a vision that both Addy and I have seen but there was a part only I’ve seen. Don’t know why but it just happened which has to do with you. Maybe that was the reason because you and I know that Addy may had handled it in the wrong way had he seen it like me,” answered Natalya quietly.

 

Tommy had sensed it was an awful vision and he had an idea about it but he wanted to hear his friends out.

 

“Go ahead,” was all what Tommy said.

 

Adam Sr. took a deep breath. He approached Tommy and sat next to him. He started talking and everyone in the living room could say he was whispering and not talking.

 

“Natty and I had this vision about some evil hunters,” started Adam Sr.

“Yes, I know about them. You’ve told me before that they are our enemy and the enemy of all humanity,” said Tommy quietly.

“They are planning something sinister against us. They are gonna kidnap men, women and children of our kind Tommy. To weaken our side they are gonna raid a young group who live peacefully in Silver Lake Forest. They are gonna show off their powers as warning to us. They have already sent a spy amongst us,” said Adam Sr. shakily.

“And you are in danger Tommy. I’ve seen you been taken away in my vision while visiting the forest on that same day and they are gonna, a-um- hurt and v-v-violate you. I don’t want to see my Addy’s soul mate being hurt or touched in terrible way. No one has right to touch you but your soul mate. And listen to me carefully Tommy; this big goof sitting next to you is your one, your soul mate. And all those years he was oblivious but I’ve suspected all along that you are meant to be. I’m sorry if you were hurt when you had to watch him fall for another man idiot instead of falling for someone as good as you,” explained Natalya.

 

Tommy and Adam Sr. had their eyes been widened but for two different reasons, Adam Sr.’s eyes widened because he didn’t believe Natalya would confess to Tommy on his behalf , even if it was indirectly while Tommy’s eyes widened from surprise as he realized that he and Adam Sr. were meant to be and soul mates.

 

“Is what Natty said true?,” asked Tommy quietly as he turned to the young man beside him.

“Yes. This is the vision we’ve seen. You will be in a great danger,” stated Adam Sr.

“I didn’t mean that part of the vision,” said Tommy.

“A-u-h yeah. It’s true. You and I are soul mates,” stated Adam Sr.

“Did you know about that?,” asked Tommy in whisper.

“No, I swear to you and to God I didn’t know. If I’ve known…,” said Adam Sr. who was cut off by a slightly anger Tommy.

“You swear what Adam? If you’ve known you wouldn’t go after that jerk that hurt you and ran away? You wouldn’t fall in love with him? You’d have loved me instead? How many times have I shown you that you are more than just a friend to me? I’ve tried, God knows it all but you always rubbed it off as it’s a mere brotherly romance, nothing more. Did you know how much it hurt seeing you with that scumbag who left you alone and broken? Did you know how it hurt that you brushed off my feelings as if they weren’t real and were just mixed? It hurt like hell Adam. It hurt,” snapped Tommy who was sobbing silently while blood tears were leaking out of his chocolate eyes. He stood up and was on his way out of the living room but was stopped by Sophia and Natalya who were trying to comfort him.

 

Adam Sr. flinched inwardly when Tommy called his full name ‘Adam’ instead of ‘Addy’ which meant that he was angry and very hurt.

 

“Tommy, please. Just…,” said Adam Sr. who was again cut off.

“No Adam. Just no,” said Tommy whose sobs were shaking his body strongly.

 

Tommy left Adam Sr. bewildered behind him and ran to the Kim Sisters’ room.

Adam Sr. ran after Tommy and went to the direction of his sisters’ room. Tommy just ran off without sensing Adam Sr. following after him since he was so immersed in his sadness. He could smell the girls’ smell that was lingering there. He closed the door behind then he collapsed on the floor crying hard. He felt hurt deeply but in the same time happy that his Addy was his from the beginning. He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn’t notice that Adam Sr. had sneaked into the room from an opened window. He felt himself being engulfed into a tight hug. He let the other boy to bring him towards his broad chest. He cried harder until he let all the pain out of his heart. He looked a little messy with his eyeliner running down his beautiful angelic face. Adam Sr. just stared at his beautiful face and wondered how he could fall in love with somebody else rather than Tommy. He felt so blind for not seeing that Tommy was his partner and lover. He then cupped the boy's cheek and used his thumbs to wipe away his tears.

 

Adam Sr. had cleared his throat before whispering into his Tommy’s ears.

 

“I’m an idiot. I know I don’t deserve your love for causing you all this pain. I’m a fool for not seeing your emotions as the real since we were little way before my powers were developed. I apologize sincerely to you knowing that there’s no need for you to forgive me. I’m sorry for brushing off your feelings as brotherly ones. I love you. I know I loved you since I laid my eyes on you as a little toddler and I know you loved me since the day I was born but hear me out please,” stated Adam Sr. softly.

“Alright, I’ll listen to you,” whispered Tommy back.

“You know me very well. You even know me better than I know myself Tommy. I was scared of the hurt. Yes, it was childish of me but I was afraid that if I gave you my heart, you might have left. And I know you will never do such a thing but those insecurities of mine were so deep. They were and are my demons. They eat me alive, Tommy. I’m so sorry. Bianada Cheonmal for being coward and not opening up to you, my best friend, about my feelings, my insecurities. I should have trusted you more. But I love you. Without you I’m nothing. I just exist and am not alive. Would you forgive this pabo and accept him as your lover and partner despite his darkness?,” said Adam Sr. softly pointing to himself.

“Of course Addy. I loved you the moment you were conceived in our mama’s belly. I once told her you she was still pregnant that I read her baby’s mind and the baby told me that he’s a boy. She was happy because she secretly wanted you to be a boy and then I told her that I love him and will always do till forever. She patted me on my head and she made me to promise her that I will stick to my words no matter what. She even made me stick to it when you were dating. I guess our mama like Natty knew all along that we belong together. She would console me every day after you’ve feel in love with that jerk. And even when he left you, she begged me to forgive you and stick by your side and to keep my faith in our love that it’s real and that you will come around eventually. That's why I stayed Addy. Guess she was right to ask me to keep my faith. Even Natty and Sophie stuck by me and helped me to keep my promise and my faith,” whispered Tommy lovingly.

 

Then Adam Sr. started to sing one of his songs to Tommy to show him how much he loved him:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9ZVIAbDr_w

 

 

“Give him the ring pabo,” chuckled Natalya softly from behind the door.

“Ah, right,” said Adam Sr. who was fidgeting a little and rummaging around his right pocket of his jacket searching for something.

Tommy was so confused at that moment. He didn’t have time to read or listen to Adam Sr.’s thoughts or Natalya’s or to even realize that Natalya had blocked his powers.

 

Adam Sr. got out a small navy blue plush box from his pocket. Tommy was still confused till Adam Sr. had got on his right knee and had opened the box revealing a silver engagement band. It had an infinity sign engraved from the outside while from the inside had those words ‘A    T’ and under them ‘Always and forever’ in black.

“Dearest Ra Tommy, will you marry me? Do me the honors please and become my lawfully wedded partner and husband,” said Adam Sr. in sing song tone.

“How? When? How did you get this custom made ring? And when did you get it?” asked Tommy with more confusion.

“Courtesy of us Tommy. We know that he adores you and the land you walk on. So, we had conspired a little and asked our fiancés for help. You do know that Matt dongsaeng possess time travelling powers as well as the ability to stop time. While you were being comforted by our Addy, Matt froze the time and we went to a jewelry store and asked for this special engagement ring. Joseph could read Addy’s thoughts that he wants himself and you to be locked into marriage. He knew that Addy doesn’t have a ring to propose to you so he told us about Addy's need to have a custom made engagement ring just for you,” explained Sophia gently who just opened the door’s lock using her Telekinesis powers.

“He really loves you Tommy. And I know he can’t live without you a minute longer. My Addy brother is sincere when he told you all. He was saying the truth. Please forgive him. Forgive my pabo brother and give him a chance to show you how much he loves you,” pleaded Natalya.

“He’s really sorry Hyung. Addy Hyung is truly in love with you and he sincerely regrets not following after his initial feelings for you. He just wants you to know that he will never ever hurt you again. And being with that other idiot man was the biggest mistake of his life and having you the most righteous thing to do,” said Joseph gently.

 

Tommy was so overwhelmed with his emotions and he burst into tears, tears of happiness and not of sadness. He was right. His Addy loved him as much he loved him since they were just little kids.

 

Tommy marched to Adam Sr. and he hugged the boy to himself tightly whispering just three words.

“Yes, I will,” said Tommy in almost a whisper.

 

Adam Sr. was so happy and he leaned over the angel into his arms and gave his lips a chaste tender kiss. Then he kissed his forehead lovingly.

 

To be continued…

*PS:  Tommy Joe Ratliff is Adam Lambert’s closest best friends. He is his guitarist but served as bassist throughout Adam’s GlamNation tour.” He is originally a guitar player but was willing to learn parts on the bass in order to be part of this band.” According to AdamBertDaily Blog.

 Tommy can play guitar, bass guitar and keyboard. He can also sing and write songs. He sometimes serves as a choir with the other members of Adam’s bands.

He’s actually older than Adam. He was born on October 18, 1981 while Adam was born on January 29, 1982.