Chapter “6”: Confessions:

Two Silver Moons' Love

 

Natalya couldn’t sleep that night. She kept shuffling in her bed and sighing deeply thinking about what happened and Romeo’s confession until her sister had enough with it.

 

“Natty Unnie, what’s wrong? You seem unsettled and thinking a lot. Did something happen?,” asked Sophia worriedly.

“H-he kissed me,” whispered Natalya.

“Wait! What? Who? When? Please explain everything to me,” said Sophia surprised.

 

 

Natalya had retold her younger sister everything that happened from the small kiss on her right cheek till the good night kiss she got from Romeo. Sophia could tell her that her sister was in a mental debate as how to react tomorrow morning upon seeing Romeo again.

 

 

“Unnie, don’t you like him too from a long time? Since Atem was alive?” asked Sophia seriously.

Sophia’s words snapped Natalya from her thoughts quickly.

“Yes, I do. But…,” Natalya was cut off by Sophia.

“No buts Unnie. Just let him know what’s inside your heart. Let yourself enjoy those sweet moments with the one you love and who you are meant to be with,” said Sophia simply.

“Comaoh Dongsaeng. Cheonmal saranghaeyo,” said Natalya kissing her sister’s forehead.

“And now let’s get some sleep. We are in need for it,” said Sophia jokingly.

 

 

Meanwhile, inside the Namizake suite, Joseph and Romeo are inside their balcony talking about Romeo’s little spacing out before their meeting with Blue Moon clan.

 

 

“Dongsaeng, what’s wrong with you? Did something bad happen between you and Natalya-chan?” asked Joseph worriedly.

 “Umm, I kinda messed up things at first but I’ve confessed to her,” said Romeo with averting eyes.

“You what?,” asked Joseph astonished.

“Hyung, I’ve made my precious lady hurt by my own stupidity. I tried to run from my feelings for the fear of getting rejected without thinking for a moment that she might like me as well as I do. So, spontaneously, I told her that I like her. I’m waiting for her response. I decided not to cower anymore. If she said yes, I’d be the happiest man on the planet. If not, well… I’m a pabo*, aren’t I Hyung?,” said Romeo nervously.

 

 

Joseph just laughed and laughed. Out of all the reactions that Romeo thought that his hyung would show he didn’t expect ‘a laugh’.

 

 

“Yah. Hyung, please stop that. It’s so embarrassing,” said Romeo who flushed in embarrassment.

“No Dongsaeng. You aren’t a pabo. You thought that shielding yourself from rejection is the best thing to do,” said Joseph knowingly.

“But I did hurt her,” whispered Romeo.

“Yes, you did; initially. But you didn’t mean that Dongsaeng; I know how much you are sincere about her. You need to show and tell her how much you love her,” explained Joseph kindly.

“And what about you Hyung?,” asked Romeo innocently.

“What about me Dongsaeng?” said Joseph vaguely.

“Aren’t you going to tell Sophia-chan about your feelings too? And remember, don’t do my same mistake. Tell her and wait for her answer. And as Atem-kun told us once “Don’t hide or run from your feelings. Don’t give up onto something without trying doing it,” in which I started to believe in those words more than in the past,” explained Romeo.

 

Joseph was quiet for some time. He looked thoroughly to his younger brother.

 

“Since when had you become so wise and mature Dongsaeng?,” asked Joseph playfully.

“Since I’ve told Natty Dongsaeng that I like her and plan on confessing to her all my true feelings for her and show her how much I love and adore her and her alone,” said Romeo truthfully.

“I think I too should confess my feelings probably,” said Joseph almost to himself but Romeo heard him very well.

“Yes, you should Hyung, so you won’t end up like me feeling that you are a pabo,” said Romeo encouragingly.

“That’s settled. Now, let’s get some sleep,” sighed Joseph.

 

When the morning came, Tom was preparing breakfast for everyone. He knew how much Joseph was exhausted so he let the latter to sleep more. He was alone in the kitchen making some pancakes, waffles, and chocolate cupcakes. He looked around and saw Natalya, Sophia and Nina had awoken and marched to the kitchen.

 

 

“Good morning, Tom Dongsaeng,” greeted the three girls.

“Good morning Noonas. What makes up early?,” said Tom cheerfully.

“We had a good night sleep so we thought we’d wake up and make breakfast for everyone but here you are earlier than us already making it,” explained Nina.

“Hehe, I usually am the only one who wakes up early but sometime Joseph Hyung wakes up with me and together we make breakfast. But today I thought about not waking him up and let him sleep more to rest,” said Tom sweetly.

 

 

The girls agreed that Tom is really very considerate and protective of his hyungs and dongsaengs. They could feel as if he’s their eomma.

 

 

“What are you making for breakfast?” asked Sophia curiously.

“Pancakes, waffles and chocolate cupcake topped with whipped cream and strawberries and cherries,” said Tom proudly.

“Oh, chocolate cupcakes with whipped cream and strawberries and cherries. These are my one of my favorite desserts,” squealed Natalya happily.

“And pancakes and waffles as well? Oh goodness, Tom Dongsaeng, you are so great chef sir,” said Sophia cutely.

“And what about me Sophie Dongsaeng? Aren’t I a genius cook as well?” pouted Joseph cutely who just entered the kitchen and followed by the other 21 boys.

“Ne* Oppa. You are so astonishing cook as we all know,” answered Sophia who was blushing red.

“Someone is blushing. Someone seems in love,” teased George.

“Ah, George Oppa. You will never change, will you? Quit teasing every and each one you know,” said Nina a little sternly.

 “Okay. Okay. Geez people. Just chill,” said George almost sarcastically.

“Dongsaeng, you need not to do that to my fiancée one more time or else,” threatened Max playfully.

“Noted Hyung and sorry,” said George apologetically.

“And now let’s eat our Tom Hyungs delicious breakfast,” said Edward proudly.

“Yes, I feel so hungry,” said Michael cutely.

“You will never change Michael Hyung,” teased Paul.

“Yah Paul Troll. Show some respect to your Hyung,” said Mark anger mocking.

“Sophie Dongsaeng. Can I talk with you for a moment?,” asked Joseph politely.

“Ne Oppa,” said Sophia cutely.

 

 

Natalya could understand what Joseph wants to tell Sophia. She knew how much he loved her little sister yet she didn’t tell her anything. She wanted Sophia to enjoy finding out about Joseph’s feelings just like she did.

 

 

Sophia walked to the secondary living room to have some privacy with Joseph as she sensed he needed that privacy.

 

Joseph for the first time in his entire life felt so restless and his thoughts were messed up about something. He too feared that Sophia may reject him but he isn’t going to repeat his brother’s mistake and hide or run away from his feelings. He decided to confess his love to Sophia.

 

 

“Sophia, I think you wonder why I called you up now in this early morning,” sighed Joseph.

“Umm, yes Oppa. You seem like something occupies your mind. Please tell me, if I can help in anyway,” said Sophia.

“I love you,” Joseph blurted out.

 

When Sophia didn’t answer, Joseph thought about apologizing for his sudden confession when the look on Sophia’s face stopped him. He saw her lips quiver on a small shy smile.

 

 

Thousands of thoughts raced into Sophia’s head after she heard those sweet three words of Joseph ‘I love you’ and then she answered.

 

“I love you too Oppa,” whispered Sophia getting closer to Joseph. She reached out and tiptoed to plant a sweet kiss on his left cheek,

“I’m so happy,” Joseph whispered back to her ears.

 

 

Then he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her lips tenderly, those lips that he always fantasized about kissing them the moment he met Sophia. It was like a dream that came true. Joseph hugged Sophia to him while whispering sweet love words to each other.

 

“Sophia dongsaeng, would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?,” said Joseph sweetly.

“Of course, it’d be my honor Oppa,” answered Sophia happily.

 

In the meantime in the kitchen, Natalya was preparing coffee and tea to drink with the breakfast that Tom made. Romeo entered silently then he coughed a little so as not to startle Natalya.

 

“Good morning Natty,” said Romeo sweetly. After he confessed to her yesterday he decided to drop the honorifics hoping to encourage the girl to acknowledge his feelings.

 

“Good morning Oppa,” said Natalya shyly.

“What are you doing?,” asked Romeo.

“Tea and coffee,” answered Natalya simply. She decided that she would accept Romeo’s feelings and confess hers.

“Can I help?,” wondered Romeo.

“But of course Oppa,” said Natalya cutely.

They prepared the hot drinks enjoying the silence.

“Oppa, can I talk to you?,” asked Natalya.

“Yes,” said Romeo shaking. He was nervous and worried that she would reject.

“Oppa, I thought a lot about what you have told me yesterday and I’m ready to give you my answer now,” stated Natalya.

 

 

Romeo was anticipating the answer. He was so shocked when Natalya got closer to him, tiptoeing to reach for his soft plumb lips. She gave him a sweet long deep kiss.

 

“Saranghaeyo Oppa,” said Natalya cutely hugging Romeo to herself.

“Jinjia*?,” asked Romeo bewildered.

“Jinjia, neomu* johahayeo Romeo Oppa,” said Natalya cutely.

“Saranghaeyo Natalya dongsaeng,” said Romeo happily.

Natalya giggled at Romeo who was back to honorifics one more time.

“Would you do me the pleasure and be my girlfriend?,” asked Romeo joyfully.

“Yes, I’d. It’d be my honor to be your lady, sir,” answered Natalya cutely.

 

After everyone sat down and ate their breakfast and drank their coffee and tea. Joseph and Romeo asked for everyone to listen to them.

 

 

“My Hyung and I have an announcement to make,” said Romeo.

“As of today, I’m Sophia’s boyfriend while Romeo is Natalya’s boyfriend,” explained Joseph.

Their siblings and cousins as well as their guest were so thrilled and happy for them.

 

 

“Argh, I’ve lost my chance with them,” said George teasingly earning himself two glares from the two ladies’ new boyfriends and a smack on his head from both his Hyung and his fiancée at the same time.

 

“Step back before I’m going to teach you a lesson, George Dongsaeng. No one dares to touch my woman and lives the next day to tell,” scowled Romeo flashing to George his red eyes.

“Make a move onto my woman and you won’t know what may happen to you,” growled Joseph quietly flashing his red eyes to George.

“Calm down Hyungs. Please, we all know George isn’t that stupid to make any idiot thing,” said Kevin with a threatening voice.

“Of course, if he would even dream about it, he knows what I’d do for him,” said Max sternly flashing his red dragon-godly eyes.

“Baka* George. You will never change. He won’t dare to touch my sisters anyways cause he knows the fury of his Hyung’s fiancée, right George?,” stated Nina sternly flashing her red eyes to George going to hug her two new friends protectively.

“Okay guys, I was just kidding,” said George seriously.

Adam went and patted him on his back calmly.

“But if you try you will have to answer to the Watanabe brothers as well,” smirked Adam chillingly and evilly.

“Then we shall carry out a small ceremony to welcome the ladies into our humble family,” said Ian thoughtfully.

 

Then the door bell rang. It was Mr. Kim Soliman, the owner of the hotel were the girls were supposed to stay.

“Greeting to all the 3 clans and their guest,” said Mr. Soliman.

“Oh, hello appa, come in,” said Natalya softly.

“Appa?,” said Daniel quizzing.

“Ne, we like Mr. Soliman so much. When we first came here, he welcomed us as if we were his daughters. He watched over us and helped us, providing us with blood packs when we needed,” explained Sophia.

“I see,” said Paul.

“My girls. I came in here to ask for your and everyone’s permission. I would like to officially adopt you as my daughters. You will carry my name and inherit me later on,” explained Mr. Soliman.

“Jinjia? We would love to appa,” said Sophia.

“I would be honored to have my name attached to your name appa,” said Natalya happily.

“That would be great Mr. Kim to let the girls have a father again,” said Anthony kindly.

“Wow, that would require a festive and a ceremony then,” exclaimed Michael.

“And sir, we would love to introduce you to your future daughters’ boyfriends,” said John happily.

“Really? My girls got their men. It’d be great to meet my two future sons-in-law that will help me watch over my precious daughters,” said Mr. Kim.

 

 

 

PS: Ne: yes.

Jinjia: really.

Neomu: very.

Pabo: stupid

Baka: Japanese: stupid

 

To be continued...