Chapter "13": "A Break, Part 2"

Two Silver Moons' Love

Everyone just got back home with the newest addition to the family members; Adam Lambert aka Horus Adam, the Kim Sisters’ older cousin.

 

Once they got in, Na Na took Ma Rie from her hands up to their rooms to change while Joseph showed Adam his room.

 

“Are you ready for sharing the vision process?” asked Na Na in a serious tone.

“Yes and no,” was Ma Rie’s answer.

“Unnie, please don’t worry. We are all here, Addy is here and Romeo Oppa is here as well,” said Na Na.

“I know. I understand but you know how I behaved last time I shared my vision by just telling. Now, it won’t be just telling. It will be reliving and you of all people know how crazy it is,” whispered Ma Rie.

“And I know that it isn’t gonna be easy for you my dear but have some faith in me, your cousin and sister. No matter how painful or stressful it will be I’m here and will share all what you’d feel with you. We are gonna be here for you my princes,” came Romeo’s soothing voice from behind as Ma Rie found strong yet warm arms encircling her from the back.

 

 

 

Ma Rie didn’t say a word after that. She just was contended with her fiancé’s words and the presence of her all her family members.

 

 

“Noonas, Hyung; are you all ready? Addy Hyung sent me to ask you to come down,” said Adam Jr. cutely.

“We are coming down now Adam,” stated Romeo.

 

 

 

Ma Rie went downstairs with both her hands being held gently by her sister and her fiancé as if one could tell that Na Na and Romeo were trying to pass their reassurance to Ma Rie.

 

 

 

“Ready cousin?,” asked Adam Sr.

“Yes,” answered Ma Rie in a small voice reaching her hands clutching Adam Sr.’s hands.

“Don’t worry my dear. Remember we are all here,” said Adam Sr. while squeezing her hands.

 

 

 

The sharing vision ceremony began. Ma Rie shared not only her recent vision but the older one, even the other vision; minor to be exact with Adam Sr. She was longing to share her pain with someone and that someone is and was and will always be her cousin but she knew this time that although she would make Adam Sr. see her visions but he and her sister wouldn’t be the only one who will lessen her emotional pain.

 

 

 

After the sharing was over, Adam Sr.’s eyes turned into red and his anger could be felt strongly by the others. He had to pant for air few times to try to calm down. He couldn’t believe all this pain that his baby cousin was feeling and suffering from. He reached to Ma Rie and held the girl tightly in his embrace while she was crying silently.

 

 

 

Then Ma Rie fainted due to exhaustion. Adam Sr. gently laid her on her fiancé’s lap to rest.

 

 

 

“It will take some time till the spell of sharing to wear off,” stated Adam Sr. panting.

“I’ll start to make the potion for Ma Rie Unnie. I need you Romeo Oppa to pour me some of your blood here,” said Na Na as she handed him a goblet.

 

 

 

Romeo nodded his head and then he slit his left wrist using his nails after which he poured some of his blood into the goblet. After he had finished he handed it back to Na Na who put some of the “strength” potion in it.

 

 

Na Na had given Romeo the now finished potion and asked him to make Ma Rie to drink it.

 

 

 

“Come on baby, open your mouth and sip in the potion,” whispered Romeo slowly into Ma Rie’s ears while he was trying to wake her up.

 

Ma Rie did as she was told then she laid back onto Romeo’s lap who was sitting on a sofa in the living room.

 

 

“Come on Hyung. You too need to rest,” stated Andrew calmly.

“Yes. As much as Ma Rie dongsaeng needs to rest, you too Addy Hyung need to rest,” said Robert.

“The thing is... It is just too much. Those sinister bastards who are looking for trouble and all this pain that my biological cousin was feeling make feel angry and guilty,” said Adam Sr. angrily while wiping away tear blood.

 

“Shut up,” said Romeo trying to calm himself down.

“Excuse me!,” exclaimed Adam Sr.

“I said shut up,” said Romeo gritting his teeth.

“I think he heard that dongsaneg,” said Joseph.

“I need to ask you this. Why is it you are the only one who feels guilty? I’m her fiancé so I should feel guiltier than you do. At least you can share her pain while I can’t,” half yelled Romeo while holding Ma Rie closely in his arms.

“Because I’m her blood Romeo dongsaeng. I’ve promised my cousin; their father that I’d watch over them. It. Is. My. Responsibility,” said Adam Sr. making sure to punctuate his last sentence for assertion.

 

“But Hyung. The moment Natalya Ma Rie and Sophia Na Na came into our lives, they became our family too,” said David.

 

“And the moment, they had a new father and me as well as my brother Jeremy as their older brothers we became family,” said Elijah calmly.

 

“And it’s true that you are the only blood relative to the Korbev sisters now in this room but they shared their blood with us and they are not only blood related to me and my brother but my 12 Watanabe cousins and my other 3 brothers as well,” said Joseph.

 

“And although we are just friends to their fiancés they are family to us,” stated Max.

 

“And being the sworn brother to Joseph dongsaeng which makes me sworn brother to his younger brothers and your cousins who shared blood with my Joseph and Romeo sworn brothers as well as the other 3 Namizake brothers that means that I’m family too,” said Chris quietly.

 

“And for us being close friends with the Namizakes we are family to your cousins as well,” said Robert pointing to himself and his brother Andrew.

 

“You aren’t the only family here for Natalya-chan and Sophia-chan my child. My wife, my children and I are their family as well,” stated Klaus.

 

“And being a childhood friend for both Elijah and Jeremy I consider myself to be a family to their sisters,” explained Jason.

 

“Addy. Please stop being guilty,” said Na Na quietly walking over to Adam Sr. sliding her right hand onto his left arm trying to calm him down.

“But I feel as if I’ve abandoned you since Yu Ri and Ryan’s death,” said Adam Sr. almost whispering.

“You didn’t abandon us Oppa. We understand that it’s your work; your dream that you had always told us about had finally came true,” said Na Na kindly.

“But I should’ve kept in touch with you more,” said Adam Sr.

“Yet, here you are with us now,” informed Na Na.

“I’m here because I’ve sensed danger. I should’ve…,” Adam Sr. wasn’t able to finish for he was hugged from the back tightly. He knew already who was the person hugging him which melted his heart.

“Enough Oppa. Please stop. I love you, we love you; all of us do. Stop torturing yourself. You were busy yet you, I and Na Na kept in touch thanks to Na Na’s teleportation powers. So, stop reprimanding yourself with remorse and guilt. I’m grateful for having you as a part of my life,” stated Ma Rie quietly after regaining her powers.

“And don’t you dare to say to us the “forgive me” crap cause there is nothing to forgive you about Diva,” said Na Na teasingly.

“And I love you too. Hey I’m not a Diva,” whined Adam Sr. cutely.

“Pu-le-ase, you are as much Diva as Nick Dongsaeng,” snickered Ma Rie.

“What? I’m not a Diva. Hey, don’t say that Noona,” said Nick cutely.

“Oh shut up, both you and Addy Hyung are Diva and you know it,” teased Romeo,

“But regardless, we still love you,” said Joseph happily.

“Cause you are our babies after all,” said Ma Rie.

“Who is your baby, girl? I’m old enough to be your papa,” informed Adam Sr.

“But Oppa, in human world you’re just older than me with 5 years,” said Ma Rie.

“Still old enough to be your papa,” said Adam Sr. stubbornly.

“Aish, respect your elders kids,” said Klaus quietly.

“Okay, that’s enough arguing kids. How about you continue your break?” said Samantha.

“Good idea, eomma. Then what shall we do?,” asked Ash.

“How about some video games?,” suggested Luke.

“You read my mind Dongsaeng,” said Edward.

“And we should also play some online games. We should start with Assassin Creed though,” suggested Kevin.

“Really? And what about us? Oh, I know we should just watch you and probably cook you some dinner or popcorn for you to enjoy your times while we do nothing,” said Nina with a murderous tone.

“How about we watch a movie then?” suggested Max trying to save the day.

“What do you have in mind? And please, anything but the “Twilight Saga”. I’ve no intention to watch some glittery vampire whining like little kid about how much he’d defend his loved ones,” said Adam Sr. gloomy.

“Then how about “The Fault in Our Stars?,” suggested Mike.

“Oh no, we are gonna cry river of tears dongsaeng,” said Michael.

“How about a marathon of MI* movies then?,” asked Ma Rie.

“Wow my princess, that’s a perfect movie night,” answered Romeo.

“Yea, I love Tom Cruise,” said Tom.

“Then it’s settled. I’ll go and get my laptop and a projector to make us watch the movie on a big screen,” said William.

“And I’ll go and get the big screen from the basement,” said Klaus.

“Yay. And we’ll go and make us some popcorn and another snacks,” stated Tom and Joseph.

“Oppa and Dongsaeng, let us help you,” said both Na Na and Ma Rie.

“No, Ma Rie Noona should rest,” said Tom kindly.

“Okay, she will but I’ll go with you,” said Na Na.

“No, my lady. You will rest with your sister and my Nina and I’ll help,” said Max.

“And allow me to join you. I like to cook from time to time,” said Adam Sr.

“But you are a guest,” informed Tom.

“You got it wrong Tom dear. I’m a family here not any guest, so of course I’ll cook,” said Adam Sr. gently.

 

 

 

After 45 minutes Adam, Tom, Max, and Joseph came back to the living room with popcorn, chocolate chipped cookies, corn hotdogs, some cheetos and potato chips with hot cocoa with marshmallow pieces to fight off the cold fall weather.

 

 

 

William with the help of Klaus and Robert fixed the big screen, the projector and the laptop to be able to watch the movies.

 

 

 

Andrew, Chris and Kevin brought pillows, duvets and quilts for warmness. As for Nina and George, they prepared the sofas and the floors for the others to sit down comfortably. They thanked God the Silver Moon Manor is one big manor that would fit them all.

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

PS: MI of course is Mission Impossible movies by Tom Cruise.

      There are total 4 movies of this franchise (MI- 1, MI- 2, MI- 3 and MI: 4: Ghost Protocol) while Tom is preparing for sequel number 5.

 

 

Author's note: I'm so sorry for not updating lately. Strange thing is when I'm at home my muse is off and when at work it is on. Hope you will like.

 

Lately, there have been those bad rumors about SS501's Leader Kim Hyun Joong which I can't believe about him. And as it's said "The accused is innocent until proven guilty" so that is why I will continue supporting Oppa no matter what.

I'd like to seize this chance to add my two videos I made to support Uri Alien 4 D Prince Hyunnie Oppa.