Chapter “18” A Trip to Egypt:

Two Silver Moons' Love

 Two days later after arriving in Egypt, the children had settled down in their new home for the time being.

“Now from where do we start our search for the remaining prophecy?,” asked Luke.

The Horus children looked at each other then towards the Korbev-Kim sisters.

 

“Drake Horus,” was all Adam Sr. said.

“Who?” asked Kevin in confusion.

“Another Horus?” questioned Harry.

“Do you think he’s back from his world tour?” wondered Justin.

“Yes, I have texted him two days ago after we have arrived here. I informed him with everything. He’s expecting us,” answered Natalya.

“Wait, can you please fill us in? Who is Horus Drake?” asked Tom.

“You will know when you see him,” answered Sophia in vagueness like her sister.

 

Sophia then teleported everyone to the mysterious Drake Horus, while everyone was still wondering who this man was.

 

Everyone found themselves standing in front of a massive mansion.

 

“Wow, that’s one big mansion,” stated in Adam Jr. in awe.

“Wait till you see the inside,” grinned Natalya.

 

Adam Sr. then went to knock the door politely.

“Why don’t we just get in if seemingly you know the dude Hyung,?” asked Cal.

“It’s impolite to do such a thing dongsaeng,” said a cheerful new voice.

“Drake Oppa. I have missed you,” said Sophia, throwing herself into the man’s opened arms.

“I have missed you too, my favourite cousin,” said Drake happily.

“Hey, what about me?,” pouted Natalya cutely towards Drake.

“You know that you are too darling,” he said as he slipped himself from Sophia’s hug and kissed Natalya’s forehead.

 

“Wait, aren’t you the famous Egyptian International Artist Singer Amr Diab?,” asked Michael.

“Yeah, that’d be me,” grinned Drake.

 

 

             

 

 

 

“Wow, Noonas, your family members are one of a hell famous people,” said Ash.

“Which one dongsaeng? The original, or the newest?,” said Natalya teasingly.

“Good to know that you still have the teasing spirit cousin,” joked Drake.

“You know it Oppa,” said Natalya cheerfully.

“So, wait a second, who are you exactly,?” asked Romeo in confusion.

“I’m the famous singer Amr Diab dongsaeng,” said Drake who did the quotation marks to emphasize the word ‘famous’.

“I think they wanna know more Hyung,” said Adam Sr.

“Okay, come on in and I will tell you all,” informed Drake.

“Wow, it must be like a long time since we saw each other Drake Hyung,” said Justin.

“Really dongsaeng? Two days ago, you and Patrick were at my latest concert in LA,” answered Drake.

“Hyung? Dongsaeng? Are you …,” asked Tom before he was cut.

“Ne dongsaeng, I’m the eldest of the Horus brothers and the eldest of cousin for your Addy Hyung,” informed Drake.

“Hyuuuuuuung,” whined Adam Sr.

“Omo, Addy Hyung is whining?,” asked Harry happily.

“Yeah, he is. Only when it comes to Drake, he is like that. It’s like Drake is his father,” said Patrick amusedly.

“Ne dongsaeng, what do you need?,” asked Drake patiently. After all, he’s used to Adam Sr.’s whining and he’d always spoil him to rot.

“Where are my nieces, nephew and sister-in-law?,” wondered Adam Sr. cutely.

“In college/school back home,” answered Drake.

“Oh, I wanted to meet them,” answered Adam Sr. cutely.

“Omo, how come this man is cute and mushy? A few days ago, I could have sworn that he would rip my head off at any time if he thought I could hurt my Natty,” said Romeo in awe.

“Oh, don’t you dare underestimate a Horus kiddo. We can be all mushy and fuzzy, but when it comes to our loved ones we turn to Satan if you would like to see,” warned Adam Sr.

“He’s correct Romeo dongsaeng. Hey Addy, tone it down, will you?,” said Drake.

“How did…?” Romeo was cut off.

“I can know anything about anyone. I’m a Mind reader and a Seer,” answered Drake patiently.

“Wait, you smell like Natty and Sophie,” said Joseph.

“Of course he smells like them Hyung. He’s a family,” said Daniel.

 

“No, it’s not the family scent which I mean dongsaeng. It’s… I don’t know how to describe it. They are like the same person,” stated Joseph in confusion.

“That’s cause our eldest brother is a hybrid like them dongsaeng,” replied Patrick.

“Wow!” that’s what everyone who was new to Drake had uttered.

 

And Drake just laughed amusingly thinking that his little two girls found themselves keeper fiancés with amusing family members.

 

“Well done my lovelies,” uttered Drake softly to his two favorite cousins.

 

Both Natalya and Sophia shared a sweet, shy smile replying their older cousin.

 

After hours of explanation about Drake. They were to start talking about their issue.

 

“Then why Patrick Hyung and Justin Hyung aren’t hybrids like you,” wondered Luke.

“Because I was the only one who inherited both genes of our parents while my brothers inherited Uri Appa’s vampire DNA,” explained Drake.

 

“As I have said before dongsaeng, Vampire/Werewolf marriages don’t always end up with all hybrid children. It’s either vampire children or werewolf children only. Having a hybrid child is extremely rare,” explain Kisame.

“So, you are looking for part 2 of the Prophecy,” wondered Drake.

“De Hyung, I came across it when it was mentioned in one of the family’s older books. The book had talked of Noonas but it said also, there are more to the Prophecy than the original part. It, also, said to look for it in Egypt,” explained Adam Jr.

 

“You mean appa, dongsaeng,” snickered Adam Sr.

“A what…?” blinked Adam Jr. who was lost for a moment.

“He means appa because I look like I’m 34 while I should be 54 by the human years. Besides I’m really older than him in supernatural years,” clarified Drake.

“But how? You look so young, ummm… aish this is frustrating, what should we address you then?” asked Adam Jr. in confusion.

“Drake Hyung would be totally fine by me dongsaeng,” said Drake while he rubbed Adam Jr.’s fringe affectionately.

 

After an hour of filling Drake with everything necessary, Drake went to be prepared and had called upon some back up to search for the second part of the prophecy and send some troops to watch over his family.

 

Footsteps could be heard from outside Drake’s private suite door. Then there was a knock and some voices which sounded all too familiar to the Arkiras and Tenzo Christian.

 

“Hyung. Everything is ready,” said the 1st familiar voice.

“And we had sent some of our troops to sister-in-law and the children,” said a 2nd familiar voice.

“The alleged location of the 2nd part of the prophecy had been detected by some of our men,” said a 3rd familiar voice.

“And they had started the search,” said a 4th familiar voice.

“We will accompany you as sister-in-law requested,” said a 5th familiar voice.

The door then was opened.

“Wait, are these …?” said Chris, who was cut off by the Akiras.

“Could it be…?” wondered the Akiras in unison, but they couldn’t finish their words as they were tongue tied from the shock of seeing someone they knew.

 

Walked there 5 dashing men.

 

                                                                                                                              

 

      

 

The five new comers froze on their spots unable to move or talk until it was Chris who first broke the uncomfortable silence.

 

“Maxi, Mickey, Angel and Shia? But how? Aren’t you …?” trailed off Max.

“Alex Hyung? Is it really you?” asked Henry with trembling voice.

 

“What’s going on?,” asked Tom in confusion.

 

Joseph ran so fast towards his other sworn brothers; the Tenzos and hugged them tightly while the other Akiras ran towards their only cousin Akira Tenzo. It was only Henry and Chris, who didn’t join the rest. They were in severe state of shock and had no reaction but tears were pooling out from their eyes which they didn’t even feel them.

 

“Hi, long time no see bro,” Alex said, breaking the other two from their trance.

“Hey Chris Hyung,” spoke the other four Akiras.

 

Yet no voice came from the two frozen boys. What was heard only the sound of hard slaps then sobbing.

 

Both Chris and Henry collapsed on the floor with uncontrollable tears. It was finally Drake, who talked.

 

“Henry and Chris dongsaengs, please I need you to stop doing that. Your bond with your brothers/cousins is affecting your new family. Control your anger,” said Drake calmly. He knew this would happen, but he couldn’t prevent it, he just warned those precious 5 kids who he took them in.

“Henry. I have known you for so long. Please, control yourself,” Hyde said patiently.

“Chris Oppa,” said Sophia while holding onto Chris’ hands tightly, trying to calm him down.

 

Kisame approached the two distraught boys and send calmness into their bodies and minds.

 

“How? Where were you? I thought you were captured and worse, dead,” whispered Chris after he calmed down.

 

“How could you greet me like that when you walked on us without much explanation?,” asked Henry in pain.

 

“Can we …,” the Tenzos and Alex were cut off by their other brothers.

“No, it’s too late already,” was all what Henry and Chris both said with bitterness.

 

“Chris. Henry. Can you please listen to them? For my sake, not theirs,” said Drake sadly.

Joseph looked with pleading eyes towards his Chris Hyung and Henry dongsaeng.

“Please, listen to them. For Drake’s sake and mine too,” said Natalya hopefully.

 

After a short silence, the boys agreed.

“Let’s do it for Drake Hyung’s and Natalya Dongsaeng’s sakes Hyung,” said Henry addressing Chris.

“Alright,” was that Chris said. Chris was known to be a man of fewer words and more actions.

“We were captured indeed Hyung but it was Alex Hyung who saved us Henry”, said Max Sr.

“What do you mean Maxi?,” asked Chris.

“After that time when I had to walk on you, Henry which I was forced to I came upon these four lads who were badly injured, I have saved them,” whispered Alex.

 

“What do you mean by “forced” Hyung?” asked Damon worriedly.

“My appa made me to do so. He thought I was getting weak for spending too much time with you, dongsaeng. He threatened me that if I don’t go away and learn to be stronger, he’d kill all of you. And you and I Henry, know how much of a ruthless father can be,” explained Alex with tears pooling out of his eyes.

 

“But why would father thought we would weaken you Hyung?” asked Jordon.

“It’s because my love for you dongsaeng, especially my love for Henry. He misunderstood my love for Henry as not of a brother, but for a man to man. He thought I was in love with Henry intimately since I spent most of my time with you,” explained.

“What the hell? How could he? Hyung loved you as his older brother and a mentor not as his lover. So, he made you leave because he was a homophobic? That’s just plain cruel of him,” said Aaron in anger.

 

Aaron is known to be the clam one amongst his brothers and he never gets angry easily unless provoked in which he can be scary sometimes.

 

“Aaron,” said Gacket warningly.

 

Aaron looked at the moment dangerous, golden eyes flashing. Adam Sr. went and hugged the boy soothing him in the process. He succeeded as the boy had calmed down.

 

“After I was forced to wander around until year or so later I stumbled upon Shia, Max, Angel and Mickey, who were severely injured and were on the verge of death,” continued Alex with his explanation. 

 

“I thought the four of you were dead. Why didn’t you contact me all this time Angel?,” asked Chris in confusion.

“We couldn’t even if we wanted Chris. We were in complete pain. We were temporarily paralyzed by those evil werewolf bastards. We couldn’t walk and we had to depend on others. We owe our lives to Alex Hyung,” clarified Angel to both Chris and Henry.

“And it was Drake Hyung who gave us shelter after we been wandering with the four of them injured. He didn’t question who we are and just opened his home to us not caring that we could be like those filthy werewolves,” said Shia.

 

“Umm, I hope you don’t mind that we are werewolves then,” said Harry swallowing thickly and worriedly.

 

“Why is he so precious? I like you already,” said Max Sr. as he went to hug the timid boy.

 

“You don’t mind then?,” said Tom with his eyes looking widely towards the rest of Tenzo brothers.

“Oh Chrissy, can I keep this one,?” asked Mickey with glint of mischievousness in his eyes as his wrapped his arms on Tom’s shoulders.

 

“No, you can’t Mickey. I’ll be the one who keeps him,” said Shia joining his troll brother.

“Oh, no, you can’t. Tom Hyung is ours,” said Adam Jr. with slight coldness.

“Mickey, when will you stop with your trolling? And you infected Shia with it now?,” chuckled Chris amusedly.

 

Everyone froze after hearing Chris’ chuckle. He went and put Mickey in a headlock then he hugged them. Then Henry walked towards his cousin and engulfed him in a bear hug.

 

“Does that mean we…,?,” the Tenzo brothers and Alex were cut off.

“Forgiven,” said both Chris and Henry in unison.

 

“Yay, I love happy endings,” said Harry goofily.

“Ah dongsaeng. You are indeed Uri Happy virus,” said Joseph merrily.

“Appa, you didn’t introduce me to the rest of your family,” said a new female voice.

“Come here darling, this is my daughter Nikolina,” introduced Drake happily.

 

                                          

 

 

“Wow Oppa, you didn’t tell me that you have another daughter,” exclaimed Natalya.

“She’s my friend’s daughter but he left her when she was a toddler with me and wife when he went back to Canada to help his vampire clan there but he went missing. Since then I adopted her and still look for her parents till now,” explained Drake.

 

“These are my cousins, Adam, Natalya, and Sophia and the rest are their new extended family,” introduced Drake.

“Hi. I’m Nikolina, Drake Appa’s adopted daughter,” said Nikolina shyly.

“Hi Ni, these are our fiancées Namizake Joseph and Namizake Romeo, their brothers Namizake Daniel, Anthony and William. The twelve gorgeous werewolves standing there are their cousins, the Watanbae. The twin towers are Harry and Kevin. The makane line, Adam Jr., Matt and Edward. The beagle line aside from Harry there is Nick and Paul. The Eomma figure is Ian and the Scary yet squishy Prororo like is Tom. The doe eyed like is Mark and the baozi cheeks is Michael. The dimple unicorn like is David,” introduced Natalya.

 

And the rest of the new family members were introduced as well.
 

Both Sophia and Natalya could feel that Kevin became really interested in their niece, Nikolina while Nikolina wasn’t successful at hiding her interest in their galaxy cousin. They knew that not any girl can have his attention easily and it seemed to them that Nikolina was an exception. Something intriguing about this girl attracted Kevin to her and the Kim girls were so pleased about it.

 

To be continued…

 

*PS: Please welcome my lovlies. Amr Diab (My only favorite Egyptian International singer), the rest of my beloved DBSK (dancing happily), BIGBANG is in the HOUSE ^^ and my most beloved Canadian Girl ever, Ms. Nina Dobrev (Nikolina is actually Nina's birth name).