Chapter “2”: Investigation:

Two Silver Moons' Love

Inside the Silver Two Moons Manor, sat the eldest member of the Silver Moon and Two Moons packs in the living room examining a map with the surroundings of the manor. He was deep in thoughts but his sharp senses caught some footsteps and the door knob was twisted open.

 

 

“So how is it going?,” asked Namizake Joseph seriously.

“It’s as you have suspected Hyung*. Those hunters seem to be up for no good. They are gathering in number residing in an underground hideout near the Silver Lake,” replied Watanabe Matt.

“William Dongsaeng,” called Joseph.

“Yes Hyung?.” answered William.

“Work on increasing the security surrounding the manor. Romeo dongsaeng, check with the local police about any suspicious gatherings or people,” instructed Joseph.

“Will, work on it,” replied William.

“Of course Hyung,” said Romeo sternly.

“Take with you Kevin Dongsaeng,” added Joseph.

“What do you think they are up to Hyung?!,” exclaimed Matt.

“I think they are using the blood of our own in something sinister. We need to watch out carefully and protect one another and our innocent humans,” sighed Joseph.

“I don’t have a good feeling about that Joseph Hyung,” said Adam almost coldly.

“Me neither Adam, me neither,” said Joseph worriedly.

“Joseph Hyung, what about using the Millennium Necklace* we have acquired from Egypt thousands of years ago? It can help us see a glimpse of the future,” suggested Ian.

“Oh yes, alright. I will go and fetch it then,” said Joseph hopefully.

“No need Hyung, here it is,” said Anthony.

“Thanks Dongsaeng. Now let’s see what those filthy hunters are up to exactly,” said Joseph sternly.

“And if there is a way to stop them before more damage can happen,” wondered Daniel.

 

 

 

Joseph started to use the Millennium Necklace that once received from Ancient Pharaoh Atem* before he crossed over to the afterlife. Although Atem had already decided to take that dark magic item with him along with the other six Millennium Items yet he somehow felt that his best buddy Namizake Joseph could use the Necklace somehow in the future and the very far future. Atem was once a very powerful sorcerer besides ruling Ancient Egypt and he met Joseph few times when Joseph was in a journey with his sixteen siblings of Namizake and Watanabe packs.

 

 

What not everyone knows but Atem knew that Namizake and Watanabe packs are actually blood related. Their ancestors Namizake Henry and Watanabe George were brothers; half brothers to be exact. Henry was born as a vampire while George was born a werewolf. Their mother was Romulus Sakura who married after her husband; Henry’s father died, a werewolf friend and had with him George. And despite of being half brothers; of different father and gender yet Henry and George were very close and loyal to each other, Thus their children and grandchildren were so close and the same goes to the newest Namizake and Watanabe newest generation. They would suffer pain for each other to save each other. That is their moral; sticking to each others as cousins.

 

 

“Hey Mark Dongsaeng, would you please ask everyone else here to gather in the living room with me? I need everyone to be here since the Necklace needs all of us and your powers gathered in the same place,” said Joseph informing the young lad.

“But of course Hyung. I’ll call and gather them all,” said Mark and with that Mark started calling upon his siblings, using his telepathy powers which can make him communicate with anyone he chooses, to gather all in the living room of their manor to help their Hyung in activating the powers of the Millennium Necklace.

 

Now the living room is filled with all the seventeen men of both Silver Moon and Two Moons pack waiting to know what the Millennium Necklace would show them.

 

“Hyung?” whispered Kevin.

“We need to connect and focus spiritually,” said Joseph.

After what it felt like an hour which was actually few minutes the vision started to be clear for Joseph.

“Oh God. Those sinister hunters want to use our blood; all the supernatural to make a mindless army they control to take over our world and the humans’ world!” said Joseph angrily.

“What.. A what?!,” that was what Tom was able to say.

“We’ll stop those bastards. We won’t allow them to hurt anyone of the two worlds,” hissed Edward.

“Calm down Hyung. Please,” said Adam.

“Please, restrain your anger Edward dongsaeng. We have to be able to think clearly of what we are supposed to do,” said Michael quietly.

“We need to have a plan. But my dongsaengs, that wasn’t the only thing I’ve seen,” spoke Joseph snapping everyone out of their thoughts.

“What else did you see Hyung?,” said Romeo hushing everyone else.

“I’ve seen two young women who will be involved in this crisis,” said Joseph.

“Allies or enemies?” said Ian.

“Allies but there is something not clear about them and the Necklace didn’t show me more about them,” explained Joseph.

“What do you think can it be Joseph Hyung?,” said Paul.

“I don’t know but these two young women should be rescued and protected no matter what. I have a feeling as my Clairvoyance powers tell me that these two will have a crucial role in our victory. I believe gentlemen that these two ladies will be of a good help to us,” explained Joseph.

“Do you know anything these mysterious women?,” asked Harry enthusiastically.

“Their names are Natalya Roqia and Sophia Asya Korbov; hybrids,” grinned Joseph evilly.

“What? Hybrids? Are they of mixed blood/origins?.” asked David curiously.

“Yes, yes they are,” nodded Joseph.

What Joseph knows also about the sisters is that they are witches but he wanted to wait till the sisters come and demonstrate their powers live.

 

“And oh Baozi, please go and feed to replenish your powers. I need you all by my side so I need you to be in your full power so we can fight off that danger and wait till those sisters will join us,” instructed Joseph.

 

Sometimes the Namizake and Watanabe siblings hate the mind reading powers of their eldest Hyung because he knows what they feel or wanna say. But then again these powers helped them in the past to save them from dangers as they will do now.

 

 

 

 

PS: Hyung: Older brother, used by younger brothers to address their older ones.

Millennium Necklace/Pharaoh Atem: Please refer to “Yu-Gi-Oh” for more clarification. Millennium Necklace is one of the famous Seven Millennium Items that Atem’s uncle Akhnadin had created using dark magic. The Necklace gives its user the power to see the future yet here in my story, it is short range seeing the future not the same as having Seer/Visionary powers like Natalya.

 

 

 

To be continued…