Chapter “5”: New Guests and Allies:

Two Silver Moons' Love

 

The 17 boys and their two lady guests sat down to eat dinner that was cooked by both Joseph and his Dongsaeng Tom.

 

“Oh, the food is so delicious Joseph Hyung and Tom Hyung. Thanks for the food,” said Adam happily.

“You are more than welcome Adam,” said Joseph gently.

 

Both Joseph and Tom were waiting patiently for the girls’ opinion. It’s the first time they cook for ladies.

The girls were chewing on their roasted chicken and seemingly they were in some sort of another world.

 

“Itadakimasu*,” the girls said in one breath.

“Oh, Joseph Oppa, your cooking is the best,” said Sophia happily.

“Tom Dongsaeng, perhaps you can teach me how to cook that deliciously,” beamed Natalya.

 

 

Joseph and Tom slightly blushed at the girls’ sweet compliments, well Joseph more since he got complimented by the girl he likes.

 

After two hours from having dinner. Joseph informed them that he had called upon the Blue Clan to come over to discuss their current danger.

 

“You have called Ryujins? That’s great. They are going to be strong allies as I can tell specially having a shifter and a shifter Ryujin amongst them,” stated Natalya.

“How did…!,” exclaimed David.

“Ah forgetful David. Have you forgotten David Hyung? Noona is a Seer/Visionary,” explained Adam.

“Your powers seem to amaze us all the time, Natalya Dongsaeng,” said Romeo.

Natalya blushed cutely at Romeo’s words.

“Comaoh Oppa,” whispered Natalya.

 

Romeo had to lean towards Natalya to be able to hear her when he felt so close to her. He could smell her scent. Her hair smelled like strawberries and the rest of her smelled like lavender, his favorite flower.

 

Natalya flushed red cutely and then she was so surprised when Romeo planted a quick kiss on her right check.

 

She quickly went to her sister putting her right arm over her shoulder. Sophia could sense that something occupied her older sister’s mind but she’ll get to know that later, at their room.

 

 

Meanwhile, Joseph had asked his maids to prepare the guest house for the Blue Moon Clan’s arrival and then he got back to the living room with his brothers, cousins and his two ladies.

 

 

Then the door bell rang and one of the maids opened it announcing the arrival of the Blue Moon members.

“Welcome and hello, to our friends, the Blue Moon Clan,” greeted Joseph gently.

“Greetings to the residents of Two Silver Moons’ Manor,” greeted Kurusaki Max, the Blue Moon’s older brother and leader.

“I’m Kurusaki Max, these are my 3 younger brothers, John, George and Brian,” said Max politely.

“And I’m Max’s fiancée, Kurusaki-Yamato Nina,” greeted Nina cheerfully.

“I’m Joseph and these are my siblings,” said Joseph.

“Of course the Namizake and Watanabe cousins are so famous amongst the Ryujin society. No need for introduction,” said John politely.

“Gracious and noble as you’ve described them Joseph-kun,” remarked Natalya politely.

“I see, you have guests, Joseph-kun. Excuse our rudeness, princess,” said George teasingly leaning to kiss Natalya’s hand.

“Hands off, she’s mine George-kun,” stated Romeo bluntly which made Natalya blush.

“And flirty ones too Romeo-kun,” remarked Sophia.

“Excuse the idiocy of my brother-in-law, my ladies,” Nina said gently.

“It’s okay Nina-chan,” said Natalya after gaining back her composure. She didn’t think that Romeo would quickly announce to the whole world that she’s his while he didn’t ask her that. She was quite happy about it though.

 

 

“I’m Korbov Sophia Asya and this is my Unnie, Korbov Natalya Roqia. We’re Hybrid witches; Ryujin/Shifter clan,” said Sophia sweetly.

“Please have a seat,” said Tom.

Romeo went and sat beside Natalya.

“I’m sorry Natalya-chan. I only said that to keep you away from George-kun. He’s a little erted. And I’m sorry for the sudden kiss earlier,” said Romeo awkwardly.

 

“Never mind, Oppa,” said Natalya rather sadly.

 

 

*So, he did that only to protect me, not because he has any feelings for me. Guess, it’s just one sided love. And that kiss, he regrets it* thought Natalya sadly.

*What’s wrong Unnie?* asked Sophia using her telepathy as she couldn’t wait any longer. She could feel her sister’s sadness.

*Nothing, Sophia. Don’t worry* said Natalya trying to sound cheerful but she failed miserably.

*Are you alright? Is it something from the future* wondered Sophia.

*Ani, it’s just I’m a little tired from today’s events* lied Natalya not loving to do so.

*Okay, Unnie. Soon we’ll retreat to our chamber and we’ll have some rest* said Sophia knowing that her sister is just lying but she let it slide off since it seems that something/someone hurt her sister and it’s her way to adapt to this hurt.

 

 

 

*Way to go pabo, you messed up your chance* thought Romeo to himself.

*Dongsaeng, are you okay?* asked Joseph.

*Yea, don’t worry about me Hyung. I’m perfectly fine* lied Romeo.

*We’ll have a discussion later on Dongsaeng since we’ve guests now* stated Joseph.

*Oh, he’ll know and probably will scold me as well* thought Romeo again to himself.

 

 

“Thanks for answering our call on short notice, Max Dongsaeng,” said Joseph.

“From your call, it seems that there’s something worrisome you found about, Oppa,” said Nina politely.

“As a matter of fact, yes, Nina Dongsaeng. There’s a danger that is coming to our way,” said Daniel quietly.

“Please do tell Daniel Hyung,” said John,

“I will let both Joseph Hyung and Natalya Dongsaeng to elaborate more about it,” said Daniel.

“Few days my family has come across a sinister scheme concerning our world and the human world,” explained Joseph.

“According to the gathered information from the Millennium Eye that Oppa acquired thousands years ago from Atem Oppa, the King/Sorcerer of the 23rd Dynasty of Ancient Egypt and my Seer/Visionary powers, there are some evil hunters who gathered together in a cave near Silver Lake and hatched a diabolic scheme,” explained Natalya.

“And it was to hunt down Pure Bloods of the Supernatural world and use their blood against some innocent humans they recruited to make an evil mindless army to be used to attack both our and their worlds to control the two worlds,” continued Joseph with the explanation.

“They have tired this afternoon with me and my Dongsaeng but luckily the Namizake and Watanabe siblings were there on the right moment, saving us,” said Natalya.

“Oh my. They shouldn’t get away with that. They should be punished, those fools,” said the ever gentle Brian in a very cold fearful tone.

“Please calm down Brian Dongsaeng. Yes, they would be punished but we need to put our eyes on them to know what their next move is,” stated Max.

“Yes, we need to and we need to make our own plan,” said Michael, the Watanabe leader/older brother after a long silence.

 

It turned out for the two sisters that Michael has another deep thoughtful side of him despite showing his happy-go-lucky Baozi personality.

 

“Indeed Michael Dongsaeng,” said Max kindly.

“You must be tired from your travel to here Max-kun,” said William kindly.

“Then I suggest that we all go and have some rest cause today we had a long tiring day, not to mention, it’s a bad reputation for our country and territory for our guests who are visiting us for the first time to be attacked,” said Anthony.

“Yes, that is correct. We all are in need for some sleep, specially our ladies guests, and the Blue Moon Clan,” said Tom thoughtfully.

“Let me show you the guest house where you will live in with us. It’s connected to the main mansion by that corridor,” explained Joseph taking his guests to their new residency.

 

The other Namizake and Watanabe siblings had gone to their rooms.

 

Natalya and Sophia were on their way to their room. Sophia entered firstly and when Natalya was about to enter she found herself being dragged towards the balcony in the middle of the corridor between the rooms of both the Watanabe’s and Namizake’s rooms.

 

 

She was ushered into the balcony and its door was closed behind her. She found herself face to face with none other than Namizake Romeo.

 

 

“Oppa, what are you doing? It’s in the middle of the night. We should all sleep,” said Natalya surprised.

 

Romeo didn’t answer her. He just took a deep breath, leaned forward, taking Natalya’s face into his hands cupping it. He then brushed his thumb over her sweet pink, soft heart like lips. He leaned more and closed his eyes and put his lips onto hers.

 

Natalya was so shocked. So shocked at first then she found herself closing her eyes and kissing him back. It was a small kiss but it was so passionate. He kissed her lips, her cheeks then he kissed her on her forehead looking into her beautiful blackish grey eyes.

 

 

“Johahayeo* Natty Dongsaeng. I’m sorry if I was jerk before. I neither regret the kiss earlier or saying those words to George. I was so jealous when he said those words and kissed your hand. Only I get to say things like that, tease, touch, and kiss you,” said Romeo out of his breath.

 

“Don’t answer me now. Think about and tell me your answer later my Angel. Sweet dreams and good night,” said Romeo sweetly.

 

Again, he leaned over her lips giving her a good night kiss, except it wasn’t so. It was promising of love and happiness.

 

She felt dumbfound on her way to her room that she didn’t notice that her sister were still awake, She just laid onto the king-sized bed on her side with her back facing Sophia.

 

 

 

PS:  Itadakimasu: Japanese for when you eat you’d say “Thanks for the food.”

Johahayeo: I like you.

 

To be continued…