Chapter “4”Getting to Know Each Other:

Two Silver Moons' Love

 

Natalya woke up with her sister Sophia in a foreign room. They were surrounded by 17 gentlemen. Sophia had a nasty injury on her right shoulder. She was bleeding.

 

Natalya was faster than the other men and reached to her sister’s shoulder and started to heal. They other boys started to gasp. As Natalya concentrated more, she healed her injury quickly.

 

 

“I’m a Healer Witch as well Joseph Oppa,” said Natalya cutting off the silence in the room.

“Aside from being Seer/Visionary Hybrid, Natalya Dongsaeng?,” wondered Joseph.

“Ne Oppa, we are Hybrid Witches of mixed Korean werewolf and Egyptian Russian vampire blood,” explained Sophia.

“Then that was the mysterious vague part you’ve been talking about Joseph Hyung,” said Adam.

“Hai, Adam Dongsaeng. No wonder the Millennium Eye didn’t give us all the information,” said Joseph.

“Because my mother found a counterpart to Akhnadin’s dark magic so that he wouldn’t interfere with the supernatural world in Ancient Egypt,” explained Natalya.

“It was you then, the one that Atem talked about, his childhood best friend and secret keeper, Roqia-san,” said Joseph.

 

 

The other boys were surprised. Natalya and Sophia have been around that long time. They thought that only them who lived for 4 millennia and it turned out that the Korbov sisters lived for 4 millennia as well.

“Please call me Natalya or Natty Joseph Oppa,” said Natalya politely.

“Ne, Natalya Dongsaeng,” said Joseph sweetly.

“Sophie, are you alright dear?,” asked Natalya worriedly.

“Don’t worry Unnie. I’m fine,” said Sophia calmly.

“Ah, if I’d lose you Sophia, I’d have no reason to live in this world,” said Natalya.

“You can’t lose me Unnie. I’m a Hybrid Witch after all. I’m sorry that I couldn’t teleport us quicker,” said Sophia.

“Asya-san, please don’t blame yourself for what happened. Those sinister got what they deserved at the end,” said Joseph.

“Please call me Sophia or Sophie Joseph Oppa. Harry Dongsaeng, that was awesome when you burnt those idiots,” said Sophia sweetly.

“Oh, that was nothing Sophia Noona,” said Harry blushing cutely.

“Please have some rest and we’ll have some dinner and talk about what happened,” said Ian kindly,

“Yes, let’s let the ladies to rest guys,” said Daniel.

While the sisters were resting for awhile in the guest room, the Namizake and Watanabe evaluated the situation.

“Hyung, what do you think of what happened tonight?,” asked Romeo.

“They wanted to add Hybrid blood to their collection, as if vampire and werewolf blood weren’t enough,” said Joseph.

“But they didn’t know they are witches as well. It grants us the element of surprise. We’ve now the upper hand over them,” explained Kevin.

“But we’ve to protect their secret. We mustn’t let those sinister hunters know that Uri Natalya Noona and Sophia Noona are witches as well,” explained Adam.

“No one will touch a hair of them while we are here Adam, right Hyung,” said Romeo ruthlessly.

“Of course Dongsaeng! As long we are here with the ladies, we won’t let anything bad happens to them,” said Joseph sternly.

“Comaoh Oppa. Comaoh children of Silver Moon and Two Moons packs. We’re in eternal gratitude for your kindness and gentility,” said Natalya in kind voice almost to whisper.

“We’re really grateful for your help. Arigatoo* for having us here with you despite the danger you can be in because of our origins,” said Sophia politely.

“Oh, I hope we weren’t so loud that we woke you my ladies,” said Nick.

“Ani*, as part of my healing powers, we can rest less because I can even heal fatigue,” said Natalya.

“Then let’s go and have some dinner,” said Nick.

“Shall we help in any way,” said Sophia.

“No way, you are our guests,” said Anthony.

“Besides, Joseph Hyung and Tom Hyung are the experts of cooking amongst our big family,” said Michael proudly.

“Yes, no one’s cooking can rival Hyung and Dongsaeng’s cooking,” said William happily,

“And they cook the most delicious food in the world,” said Michael excitedly.

“Don’t mind Michael Noonas, He’s into food deeply,” said Harry teasingly.

 

Michael blushed cutely and felt very embarrassed.

 

The girls chuckled cutely towards the teasing and gaming between the younger brothers oblivious to the intense staring from the Alien 4D Prince and the y Charisma.

 

 

Joseph could easily read Romeo’s feeling, he knew that the boy fell in love at first sight with Natalya as he did with Sophia. But could these two boys tell their ladies and would they believe and actually return their feelings? Or could they end with broken hearts?

 

 

Joseph and Romeo share telepathy bond with the Namizake and Watanabe brothers since they share the same blood. They can use telepathy amongst each other only unlike Mark who can use his telepathy with anyone else.

 

 

 

The other boys could feel all the feelings of their Hyungs and they are supporting them.

*Go for it Joseph Hyung. We’re behind you* said Nick.

*You have our blessings Romeo Hyung* said Michael encouragingly.

The two boys’ thoughts were cut off when the two sisters were gazing at them.

“Well, let’s taste Joseph Hyung and Tom’s genius cooking,” said Natalya.

“I can hardly wait to taste their cooking. Pray, Romeo Hyung, is Joseph’s Hyung cooking really the best as well as Tom Dongsaeng’s?,” wondered Sophia.

“Of course, Sophia Dongsaeng. Wait and see. You will be stunned,” grinned Romeo happily.

 

 

Meanwhile, Natalya felt helplessly against Romeo’s grinning. She started to like Romeo more than before. She was attracted to his dark aura while Sophia felt herself fan-girl-ing over Joseph.

 

 

What the two lover Namizake brothers and the rest of the two packs don’t know is that Sophia and Natalya had feelings for Joseph and Romeo since the first time they met which was they came with their packs to visit Atem. The boys never met them the girls because Sophia and Natalya were visiting their mother’s best friend, Atem’s mother and they saw Joseph and Romeo with Atem. Atem had told them lots of stories about the boys’ heroism along with their family members. And since then they were so attracted and hooked over Romeo and Joseph.

 

 

 

“Well, sorry for the wait. Dinner is ready,” said Tom politely.

“Let’s go to the dining room, shall we?,” suggested Harry.

“Yup. Let’s go,” said the sisters happily.

 

 

PS: Arigatoo: Japanese; thank you, thanks.

 

Ani: no.

To be continued…