Chapter “19”: The Search Begins and Devastated News:

Two Silver Moons' Love

The family and their new friends had arrived at the supposed location of the second part of the Ancient Prophecy. Drake’s men had secluded the area to make sure no one either from his fans or curious people to approach them.

 

 

“So, this is the alleged location of the Ancient Prophecy’s second part!” wondered Drake.

“Yes sir, with the help of the Tenzo brothers we were able to determine the location,” said one of Drake’s men.
“Can you sense anything Addy?” asked Drake.

“I guess there is something buried here Hyung. It maybe the prophecy’s second part,” answered Adam Sr.

“So, let the search for the second part of the Ancient Prophecy begins,” declared Drake.

 

 

Soon, Drake’s men started digging but what they found wasn’t the second part of the prophecy. It was something else.

 

 

It was a test and what was there didn’t surprise Drake. It was test trail. It was to determine if the finder is worthy of receiving the second part of the prophecy or not. According to the worn out letter attached to the test trail, the writer stated that those who seek the prophecy’s second part who are of pure kind heart shall earn the privilege to find it but those who are of evil nasty heart shall end up in the depth of hell for eternity.

 

 

“It’s a good thing that we are of a pure kind heart,” stated Kevin knowingly.

“I can’t read anything. It’s written in some foreign language,” whined Tom.

“It isn’t any foreign language dongsaeng. It’s Ancient Hieroglyphic,” clarified Romeo.

 

 

 

The girls and their family members had retreated back to Drake’s mansion.

 

 

 

“Man could it get any harder?,” huffed Adam Jr.

“Really guys? You forgot a very important fact,” stated Luke.

“Yeah? And what is it genius?,” asked Ash sarcastically.

“You don’t have one but 8 half Ancient Egyptians here as we speak,” stated Tommy calmly.

 

 

Ash’s eyes were widened like saucers from the embarrassment of his slight forgetful memory.

 

 

“I know it is kinda embarrassing but it gets better dongsaeng. Rest assured you aren’t the only one who can forget stuff,” said David smiling sheepishly.

 

“Well, make that 9 half Ancient Egyptians guys,” clarified Nikolina.

“Oh, yeah, you were raised within an Ancient Egyptian household since you were a toddler, right?” asked Kevin.

“Yes, since I was two years old to be exact,” explained Nikolina.

“And how was it? I mean your life here in Egypt. You are Canadian, right? My brothers and I are Canadians as well. Our parents immigrated there before we were born and we lived our lives between Canada, China and South Korea,” clarified Kevin.

 

 

Nikolina laughed sweetly which made Kevin’s heart to flutter in his chest.

 

 

“You are quite a talker, aren’t you Kevin-ssi?,” mused Nikolina.

“On the contrary dongsaeng, Kevin is quite the opposite. He’s an observer rather than a talker. When he talks that much that means something,” said Sophia.

“Which is?,” wondered Nikolina.

“He has something which had finally caught his attention and made him eager to change his nature for that special someone,” said Natalya knowingly.

“Natty Noona,” said Kevin looking bashful.

“Natalya-ssi,” said Nikolina in shyness.

 

 

Both Nikolina and Kevin were rendered silent, looking anywhere but at each other.

 

“You know what I mean Kevin dongsaeng,” said Natalya knowingly.

“I-i-i..,” stuttered Kevin cutely.

“You what dongsaeng? Your heart flutters whenever you stand closer to Nikolina and that hardly happens. And Nikolina, you find something attracting in Kevin here, something alluring which makes you wanna know him on more intimate level disregarding the obvious fact that you are a vampire while he is a werewolf and your fear of werewolves in general after what happened with your biological father, am I right,” mused Natalya.

“Natty Noona,” said Kevin who was blushing like a tomato.

 

 

Meanwhile Nikolina stood there frozen.

 

 

 

“H-how did you know? Do you know anything about my father, my family?,” wondered Nikolina.

“I know Lina,” said Drake from behind Nikolina.

“What do you know daddy?,” asked Nikolina who was shaking by now.

“I just got off the phone right now with my men whom I sent to Canada after your family’s disappearance. I’m so sorry baby girl,” said Drake sadly.

“No, no daddy. Don’t say it. Father and everyone are fine, right?,” said Nikolina shakily.

“I’m so so sorry Lina. No one survived. They are all gone,” said Drake heart brokenly.

“You mean, those filthy creatures got my father and all of them,” said Nikolina devastatingly.

“I’m afraid it’s true,” answered Drake.

“No, no, it can’t be,” said Nikolina brokenly.

“You are parents died as heroes, darling. They went back to your homeland to protect your clan and fought for their safety till they disappeared mysteriously. It was later revealed that they were taken as captives last year after years of defeating that pack but unfortunately, they were able to buy someone amongst your father’s personal servants who betrayed him,” explained Drake sadly.

“I hate them all. I hate werewolves,” said Nikolina angrily.

“She didn’t mean that Kevin. I can see a future for you both,” whispered Natalya to the sad Kevin.

“I know Noona. I know. I can feel that the admiration between us is mutual but she’s hurt right now,” admitted Kevin dejectedly.

“And that’s the perfect time for you to step in and show her you and the rest of your brothers aren’t the same with those bastards like you did with me. Show her your love dongsaeng and help her to forget,” said Kisame.

 

 

 

Nikolina ran away towards the mansion’s backyard massive garden and Kevin followed after her. He was more worried about her wellbeing than his safety.

 

 

 

“Nikolina, please wait,” shouted Kevin after Nikolina.

“Leave me alone,” shouted Nikolina back.

“Please let me help you,” said Kevin who was out of breath after chasing Nikolina.

“Go away. I don’t want to be in the presence of a filthy creature like you,” said angrily.

 

 

Kevin felt a stab in his heart after hearing those words. But he had to remind himself of what Natalya and Kisame had told him.

 

 

 

“And this filthy creature here is willing to die for you,” screamed Kevin in frustration.

 

Nikolina was frozen for the second time in the day,

 

“What did you just say?” wondered Nikolina.

“I said; I’m ready to die for you. I’m willing to be your confinement. I’m ready to be your secrets keeper. I’m willing to help you to get to know me and my brothers. I’m telling you this, not all werewolves are the same. We are a pack of wolves who live by loyalty, respecting rules, love, and sincerity. Besides, our direct cousins are vampires, the Namizake whose two of them are engaged two half werewolf ladies. Our father was a werewolf and their mother was a vampire, they were biological brother and sister born to a vampire father and werewolf mother. Please understand that my brothers and I were raised to love and respect vampires and accepting the fact that we have a vampire aunt and werewolf father and it was normal within our pack to have your destined mate as a vampire. A werewolf can have a vampire mate Lina but since the majority of the werewolf population isn’t fan of vampires they ignore the destiny of having a non-werewolf mate and force themselves to have a werewolf mate which always ends with a shortened life to the werewolf. If we don’t find our destined mate, and choose to spend the rest of our lives with another mate or lonely, our lifespan is shortened and we turn to mortal wolves instead of immortal ones. Our destined mate regardless of its gender and nature strengthens us and help us to stay immortal as well as keeps our heart full of love and life,” explained Kevin patiently.

“Then what do you want from me Kevin-ssi?” sighed Nikolina.

“To give me the chance to prove you that having a werewolf mate isn’t really that awful Lina-ah,” said Kevin.

“You mean you …,” said Nikolina without being able to continue.

“Yes, I like you and I would like you to go on a date with me,” said Kevin.

“You aren’t joking, right?,” asked Nikolina hesitantly.

“No, I’m not,” said Kevin with a shy smile painted on his face.

“I-i-i…,” stuttered Nikolina.

 

 

 

Kevin went closer to Nikolina and hugged her gently moving his right hand up and down the back of her head in a soothing manner before whispering gently.

 

 

 

“I will give you some time to think about it”.

 

 

After a moment of hesitance, Nikolina moved closer to Kevin and buried herself into his arms which left him startled before he composed himself and hugged her back probably.

 

 

 

“Please don’t give up on me, Kevin-ah. Please don’t walk away. Please be patient with me. I will admit to you that I like you too. From the moment I saw you, I felt this connection with you and I’m positive that you felt the same,” said Nikolina softly.

 

“You have my word. I promise I will wait for you patiently for how as long as it will take Lina-ah,” said Kevin gently.

 

Then Kevin cupped Nikolina’s face into the palm of his hands while looking at her fondly with his fingers rubbing her cheeks. Eventually, he leaned to place a soft gentle kiss onto her soft pink lips since he could no longer resist her charming personality.

 

“I’m here. I will always be here for you. Remember that. I won’t go anywhere till you order me to. And even if you tell me to leave, I won’t. My life is now in your hands Nikolina,” whispered Kevin softly.

“Thank you Kevin for liking me, for helping me, for being patient with me and for being willing to wait for me… I’ll be honored to go on that date with you and I’ll be getting to know you and your brothers well. After all of this is over, I’d like you to come with me to pay our respects to my family,” said Nikolina softly.

“Of course. I’d love to meet your family and tell them about us; about how wonderful you are,” said Kevin gently.

“How do you know that if we only just met two days ago Kevin-ah?” asked Nikolina while chuckling.

 

Kevin looked into her eyes while smiling sincerely towards her then he moved her into his arms so that he could back hug her and they both felt that they fit each other with the difference in their heights.

 

“It is what my intuition is telling me,” answered Kevin softly.

“And what does it tell you exactly,” wondered Nikolina.

“That it is okay to fall in love with you. It’s okay to comfort you. It’s okay to help you out. It’s okay to adore you. It’s okay because my inner wolf had finally found his mate; his other significant half. So, I’m here to woo and court you Horus Nikolia. Will you accept my heart?” asked Kevin.

“Of course, I will Watanabe Kevin,” answered Nikolina with little confidence.

He felt happy; he felt content with having this young vampire to be warped within his arms, safely tucked into his broad chest. This was where they belong; by each other’s side. It didn’t matter where life could take them as long as they have each other.

“Shall we head back to the mansion? Everyone seemed worried. Plus I have one scroll to help translating with my cousins,” explained Nikolina.

“Yes, let’s go home dear Lina. We have some asses to kick,” joked Kevin.

 

 

 

To be continued…