Chapter "16": Back to Action, Part 2

Two Silver Moons' Love

It’s been few days since this awful vision that was witnessed by both Adam Sr. and Natalya Marie. Adam Sr. had been very protective of his other half, his fiancé. He made sure that he was always with the werewolf least something bad might happen to the boy.

Whenever Tommy would go he’d be either followed by his fiancé or someone of his new extended family. And though he felt as if he was suffocating, he felt grateful to each one of them. He felt like he was really someone who was precious to them.

 

“Okay. That’s everything. Are you ready to go guys?,” asked Kevin.

“Yes. Let’s be done with this , so we can come back to our training,” stated Romeo coldly.

“Please, calm down my adeul,” stated Klaus. He didn’t like seeing anyone of his children to act this coldly.

“Dongsaeng, as much as I want to tear them apart, limb by limb, you have to believe me that being this cold towards them may actually make you like them. They are horrible humans who deserve to be punished in the most awful way but we should never sink to their low level,” stated Adam Sr. calmly.

“I know hyung but it’s just…,” Romeo had trailed off.

“I know that you are trying to protect me and my fiancé since we have become part of your family. I understand that and as much as it is flattering to me and Tommy please watch for yourself as well as your family Romeo,” said Adam Sr.

“I wouldn’t like to watch my baby Natty’s fiancé suffering from guilt trip over some s who are obsessed with power,” stated Tommy calmly.

“I promise, I’ll do my best to control myself,” stated Romeo firmly.

“Please, hold your hands tightly, Harry Hyung and Michael Hyung, hold on my hands tightly. Please, don’t let go no matter what happens. It’s gonna feel strange time traveling,” stated Matt softly.

“Hyung, you should have let me tag along,” whined Adam Jr.

“No, you should stay here with the others; you know that those idiots might have the guts to attack our residence when we are away. You will just blow them far away Adam,” explained Matt.

“Alright Hyung. I’ll do as you say,” stated Adam Jr.

“Please watch over my fiancé Kevin dongsaeng,” pleaded Adam Sr.

“You know he’s in good hands,” said Kevin with a bright smile.

 

After everyone had got ready, Adam Sr. went to have a quick side talk with Tommy.

 

“Why can’t I go with you? Those are our kin Addy and I must participate in their saving,” questioned Tommy softly.

“You know exactly, why you can’t go Tommy,” said Adam Sr.

“Again with the Vision? Enough Adam! I’m a grownup man who can protect me just fine,” said Tommy accusingly.

“I know that perfectly well Thomas. I’ve no doubts or questions in you or your powers. It’s just me; blame it on me if you want to. I can’t live a single moment without you. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. I can’t forgive myself if something bad will ever happen, let alone one hair of you is touched by anyone but me or by any harm instead of love and cherishing. Understand that, me without you equals nothing. My life without having you, in it, Tommy is incomplete and useless. Isn’t it enough that one time that you were hurt because of me? How do you think I can forgive myself if something bad might happen to you and still I haven’t forgiven myself for hurting you because of my idiocy for not noticing your true feelings for me?,” stated Adam Sr. quietly.

 

Tommy was left speechless as usual. He just felt so happy that finally his feelings towards the man he loved since before his birth were returned. So all Tommy could do was to just hug Adam Sr. tightly to himself mumbling a soft “thank you” into the boy’s broad chest then he tiptoed to reach his lips planting a soft chaste kiss...

 

After few minutes the girls and few of their male family members had disappeared from the living room.

 

“Adam, I need you to go and check on this kid Cameron and see what he is doing. Make sure that he is still under the powers of Addy Hyung and William Hyung,” stated Kevin.

“Yes Hyung,” answered Adam Jr. softly.

“He’s very obedient kid,” said Tommy chuckling softly.

“No, Hyung. He does what he wants all the time but he can’t help it sometimes but to obey since he has a soft spot for me, Mark Hyun, Edward dongsaeng and Matt dongsaeng. You can say we are the ones who baby him all the times while getting scolded by the others who believe we spoil him too much while we keep saying we do what we do since he’s our baby. We love him more in a fatherly way despite being mistaken that he isn’t our brother. People think that he’s our secret lover. That sometimes hurt his feelings more than ours, not that he’s referred to as man who prefers men over women but it hurts him because some think he was adopted. If you will notice Hyung, Adam is rather paler than most of us, heck even our brother Edward has a tanned skin and people tease Eddie more but he isn’t as sensitive as Adam. That’s why we tend to baby him a little bit since he’s mentally fragile. He is, even, nicknamed “Ice Prince” as they believe him cold,” sighed Kevin.

“I know what it feels like to be bullied Kevin dongsaeng. To be bullied either because of your skin color or your way of dressing or your ual orientation or your personality, since you like to be nerdy rather than being a popular doll. And in our case, you may be bullied because of your kind; if you are a pure-blood or mixed-blood. People and Yokai are alike, being cruel about things that are actually out of their hands; as in they were born that way. No one chooses his origins. So, I can understand your protectiveness of Adam Jr. He’s a precious kid I can assure you what is precious to you and your family is precious to me and my family; original and new likewise,” said Tommy gently.

“Thanks Hyung. It really means a lot to us and especially me. After our parents died me and Ian became the appa figures of our brothers, despite the fact that neither Ian nor I is the oldest, yet since as famous boy band in Korean Pop music we are the leaders and since we were kids, we were the leaders too at playgrounds, kindergarten, school and college. We were the ones in charge of everything. So, Ian and I really have a very soft spot for our baby Adam. My family is everything I have Hyung. I can’t sleep at night if anyone one of them is hurt, sad or sick. Joseph Hyung and Romeo Hyung as well as the other hyungs were so kind and protective of us. If Ian and I were the appas for our brothers, our cousins were acting as our own as well as the rest of our brothers’ appas,” said Kevin softly.

 

Tommy didn’t say a word but he just hugged Kevin then patted him on his back showing compassion.

 

Meanwhile, Romeo, Natalya, Joseph and Sophia as well as their cousins along with Adam Sr. and Max had travelled to the location where the newest troubling vision should take place.

“Is everyone alright?,” asked Matt.

“Yes, let’s go,” said Sophia.

 

Matt went to his brothers Harry, Edward and Michael and gave them some potion to drink prepared by Natalya and Sophia.

 

“What is this?” asked Edward quizzically.

“It’s a potion that Natty Noona and Sophie Noona had made. It’s to conceal our scents as Yokai. This will make us appear as if we are humans so the hunters won’t catch our real selves thus we will be able to save the other Yokai easily,” stated Matt.

“But won’t it affect our powers since it will make us humans?,” asked Harry.

 “No Harry. The purpose of this potion, is to make us look like human but act like Yokai. In another words, it will conceal our scent as Yokai so the other group of Yokai won’t recognize us and by accident to give our reality to our enemy yet it won’t affect our powers. We will be able to use our powers in case of need,” explained Adam Sr.

“Oh, I see,” was all Harry muttered.

 

All the boys and their girls drank the potion and waited for some time to check its success.

 

“Well, can anyone smell anything Yokai?,” inquired Romeo.

“Nothing, I can smell nothing but humans. My Dragon smelling powers can’t depict any but human scents,” informed Max.

“That’s great. Let’s go. Mattie, please lead the way,” said Joseph firmly.

“Of course Hyung. This way everyone,” said Matt quietly.

 

The boys and the two girls silently and slowly approached the small Yokai camp. Both the Kim Sisters could sense the existence of the humans close by.

 

“Be careful. Hunters ahead, north east from the camp,” whispered Natalya.

“Noted,” whispered Romeo back.

 

They approached a small family.

 

“Don’t panic. We aren’t here to harm you. Please don’t make any noise,” stated Max quietly.

“Eomma. Who are they? I can’t tell what they are,” said a little boy.

 

The said mother carried her son quickly into her arms with sheer fear into her eyes. She, also, couldn’t tell what the people, in front of her, were. She was confused. They smelled like humans but they had a powerful alpha aura surrounding them that she felt the immense need to submit to them for she was an omega Yokai.

“Don’t worry. We came here to protect you. You have to believe us. We can’t reveal who we are to you but we assure you that there are hunters close by who are going to raid your camp. They will put you in great danger,” informed Michael.

 

The mother’s son reached over to Adam Sr. who was the closest of the strangers to his eomma. and put his hand in front of him as if asking for Adam Sr.’ permission to touch him. Everyone seemed confused till Adam Sr. gave the little boy the permission. The boy put his right hand over Adam Sr.’ forehead then he turned to his eomma.

 

“There is no need to worry eomma. Hyung here and his friends will never harm us. They are saying the truth about the evil hunters who are here to harm us,” said the little boy pointing to Adam Sr. and his family.

“Okay. I will trust you. Please come in,” said the mother moving aside allowing the others into her tent.

“How did …,” trailed off Adam Sr. confusedly.

“The little boy has the power to know if one is telling a truth or a lie by one touch on the forehead. It’s a rare power. He doesn’t read/listen to one’s mind. He simply senses a lie from truth. He knows how to use his chakra to do so. Am I right little Phoenix?,” explained Max.

“Ne. you are correct Hyung,” said the little boy softly.

“Do you believe us then?,” asked Harry cautiously.

“Ne. Can you tell us what is going on, please?,” asked the mother.

“Well. Since we can’t tell you everything for safety reasons, the short version, is that we know there will be an attack on this camp after a short time; 3 hours prior of the attack from some evil human hunters. They will capture some of you and kill others. Please listen to us. We are going to get you out of here now. We are going to protect you no matter what,” explained Sophia.

“O-okay,” whispered the mother.

“Where is your leader?,” asked Romeo.

“I will call them right away,” said the mother.

 

The mother went away quickly to fetch their leaders.

Five minutes later, came in two young men. One was a vampire and the other was a werewolf. Everyone could tell they were mates, both alphas. The mother left with her child to leave their leaders to talk to the kind strangers they met.

“Welcome to our modest camp. I’m Takarai Hideto*, simply known as Hyde and this is my mate Takarai Camui Gackt*. We are the humble leaders of Sora No Niji* Camp,” said Hyde proudly.

 

 

“Thanks. Greeting to you gentlemen. I’m the head of Two Silver Moons Manor.  I’m Namizake Joseph and these are my family; my brother Namizake Romeo, my fiancée Kim Korbov Sophia Nana my brother’s fiancée Kim Korbov Natalya Marie, my cousins and our friend,” informed Joseph.

“Of course we know who you are and there is no need for introductions. We would like to know to what do we owe you this pleasuring visit?,” asked Gackt.

“We have a tip on some evil hunters will attack your camp,” informed Adam Sr.

“We are listening,” said Hyde.

“Well my family and I have discovered that there is a sinister scheme not only against us but against humans as well. They are planning a major move to take over the two worlds. They will use our blood to control humans and turn them into puppets to invade the whole world. They already have a couple horrible witches to assist them. They are after our ancient sorcerer’s –who was a friend of us- 7 magical items which made purely of Dark Magic to make their plan successful,” explained Adam Sr.

“I trust you will keep this information about our identities to yourselves till the danger passes by,” explained Max.

“But of course. We thank you for risking your lives for ours and small clan’s sake,” said Gackt kindly.

“You have our full support and alliance,” stated Hyde softly.

“Thank you. Here’s what we are going to do. Those sinister hunters will attack short, after 2 hours to be exact but we aren’t going to wait for them as we are going to strike first. There are estimable 8 hunters and 4 witches who are masters of dark magic which will give them the upper hand over you despite the fact you outnumber them. Yet what those idiots don’t know that we have witches amongst us and they know nothing about some Yokai who possess supernatural powers unlike the majority of us. For example, they believe that all werewolves have nothing but high speed and sharp eyesight similar of the normal wolves without knowing that some of them control time or fire or ice, etc…,” explained Max.

“Fools. Then we shall show them that we aren’t the easy prey they think they will catch” said Gackt coldly.

“Babe, please don’t act this cold,” said Hyde to his mate and husband.

“I know but these fools shall take what they deserve of punishment as they dare to think of hurting the innocent, our family as well as strangers of both worlds,” said Gackt through gritted teeth.

“Please calm down Gackt-kun. No one will hurt you or our children. We have allies who will help us in protecting ourselves and everyone who matters to us,” informed Hyde.

“Appa, Daddy, eomma had prepared your weapons and as well as your war uniforms. She also prepared the same for our guests,” said the little boy from earlier.

“Oh little Phoenix. You are surely as handsome as your daddies. What’s your name?,” asked Harry cutely ruffling the little boy’s hair.

“My name is Takarai Camui Minato,” said the little boy.

“Thank your mother on our behalf,” said Natalya kindly.

“I will my lady. This way, please,” said Minato as he was ushering his family’s guests to a room to change their clothes.

“Thank you for your hospitality,” said Mark.

“It’s nothing. It’s our pleasure to assist the children of the Namizake and the Watanabe Clans,” stated Hyde.

 

Meanwhile, Adam Jr. was back from his task that his Kevin Hyung asked him to do,

 

“Hyung, I’m back,” said Adam Jr. taking off his shoes.

“Welcome back Prince. Your report, please,” stated Kevin seriously.

“Nothing changed Hyung. Cameron is still under our control. As planned, he is feeding the enemy false information,” explained Adam Jr. softly.

“Something else?,” asked Tommy.

“Nothing we don’t know. He told me what will happen within the next few hours where our Hyungs and Noonas went to,” said Adam Jr.

“I see. You did a great job buddy,” said Kevin proudly.

 

In the mean time, back to the Silver Lake Forest’s Sora No Niji Camp. The family’s newest allies started to crawl slowly towards their enemy’s lair outside the camp.

 

As they slowly approached their targets the two of evil witches were preparing a spell to weaken the Yokai in the camp.

 

Harry was the first one to strike. He formed a small fire ball and threw towards the one of the 8 soldiers while Natalya ran so fast like a blur and attacked the one of the 4 witches. Her eyes turned golden yellow and her nails grew like claws penetrating the woman’s chest ripping her heart with one swift.

 

On the other hand, Hyde sneaked behind the leader of the enemy successfully decapitating him using his samurai sword.

 

The enemy was left in horror watching their leader being captured and killed before their eyes. The rest of the enemy members kept wondering how that happened. They were supposed to sneak behind those Yokai, kill and capture some of them. They wanted to know how they were exposed.

 

“Because you are fools of humans who totally believed you can take down Yokai is the reason of your destruction,” stated Gackt quietly.

 

“Let’s capture the rest. We need to find more about our enemy,” said Harry in Arabic so their enemy wouldn’t understand their conversation.

“Harry is correct Romeo Oppa. We need to know more about our enemy. Let’s try to read their minds and see what they are up to,” informed Sophia.

“We can, also, use them. Just like this Cameron kid,” said Edward.

“Yes, that will be a good idea. First let’s head back home and send those fools to our prison,” said Joseph carefully.

“Oh, that means that both Hyde-sama and Gackt-sama will need to come with us,” said Natalya and Adam Sr. simultaneously.

“What about our family and camp members?,” asked Hyde in fluent Arabic.

“We can offer you a refuge and a relocation of your camp to be closer to our mansion,” suggested Adam Sr.

 

Both Hyde and Gackt thought for a few minutes before nodding their heads in agreement.

 

“But how shall we relocate?,” asked in Gackt.

“Firstly, let’s put those fools in a slumber so we can talk freely as we can’t risk someone of them must know Arabic. Secondly, how many people are there in your camp?,” asked Romeo softly.

 

Before their new allies answered, Natalya and Sophia casted a sleeping spell the remaining of their enemy they encountered at Sora No Niji Camp.

 

“We are exactly 40,” informed Hyde.

 

“And how many of them do have Teleportation Powers?,” smirked Edward.

“Me included that will be 10,” answered Gackt quietly,

“Then shall we proceed Gackt-sama?,” said Sophia.

 

Within 30 minutes, Sophia, Edward, Gackt and the other 9 members of Sora No Niji Camp had teleported everyone back to Two Silver Moons Manor with Matt’s help who gave them the exact coordination of the mansion.

 

To be continued…

 

 

*PS: Both Hyde and Gackt are famous Japanese Rock Musicians.

Hyde: Born Takarai Hideto; is front man of the Japanese Rock band L’Arc En Ceil and Vamps along with K.A.Z. as well as being actor. He’s record producer and works a soloist singer. He acted along with Gackt in Moonchild.

Gackt: Born Camui Gackt, is a famous Japanese singer/actor mostly famous for voice acting Genesis Rhapsodos in Crisis Core in Final Fantasy VII as well as the live action version. He acted along with Hyde in Moonchild.

Sora No Niji: Japanese for L’Arc En Ceil aka The Rainbow in the Sky.