Chapter “3”: Arrival:

Two Silver Moons' Love

 

After spending two weeks with their father’s relatives in Egypt both Natalya and Sophia have taken a flight straight to Seoul. The two girls have checked out Incheon International Airport. They gave a call to their new college; Silver Lake Academy as to check on their schedule. Then they have checked in the Eye of Horus Hotel which made them amused to find a hotel with an Ancient Egyptian name to be located in Korea. Later on, it was revealed that the owner is half Egyptian half Korean.

 

 

Natalya and Sophia went to their room to have some rest then they would go for shopping; food as well as stationary supplies for their study. Thanks to the help of the owner of The Eye of Horus Hotel Mr. Kim Soliman, they were able to find a supplier for fresh blood. Mr. Kim is sorcerer who helps supernatural beings in Korea which of course means that he’s a close friend of the Silver Moon and Two Moons pack.

 

 

“Ah, I’m so tired. Finally, some rest, privacy and good fresh blood,” said Natalya.

“Unnie, do you wanna go shopping after that?,” asked Sophia.

“Yea, but let’s take a nap Sophie. It’s been two long weeks back in Egypt and you know our mama’s relatives, so welcoming,” sighed Natalya.

Sophia hated to see her older sister like that, so tired and exhausted, as if her energy was out of her body.

“Then after taking the nap, I’ll teleport us there without the need of walking,” said Sophia.

“Oh, Sophie, you can’t. What if anyone sees us?,” said Natalya.

“Then we’ll prepare for forgetfulness potion. Once we teleport and someone spots us then we are gonna use the potion on them,” said Sophia simply.

“Ah, my sweet little Dongsaeng always watches over her older Unnie, right?” said Natalya.

“But of course, as you cared for me back then when we were little kids and after losing our eomma* and appa*, I’ll do the same for you now, Unnie!” exclaimed Sophia.

“Comaoh* Dongsaeng. Saranghaeyo,” said Natalya, kissing her sister’s forehead, hugging her to sleep in her embrace.

“Cheonman-eyo* Unnie. Saranghaeyo,” said Sophia after closing the curtains of their room and closing the lights, lying in their bed and kissing Natalya on her right cheek.

After a two hours nap, both the girls woke up energized and drank some blood before changing their clothes to go for shopping. Mr. Kim had told them that there was a small mall near Silver Lake. It’s called Two Silver Moons Mall. It has even a convenience store.

 

 

“Have you brought the forgetfulness potion with you?,” asked Natalya.

“Yes Unnie. Don’t worry. Are you ready?,” said Sophia.

“Yes, I’m ready Dongsaeng,” answered Natalya.

“Then let’s go Unnie,” said Sophia excitedly.

 

 

 

After the girls prepared everything they need they started to teleport themselves to the Two Silver Moons Mall. They got a map with the mall’s secret places so as to teleport there in secrecy, without anyone noticing.

 

 

They teleported peacefully but unfortunately, a little boy had seen them materialize from nowhere. They girls found themselves forced to use the forgetfulness potion despite not wanting to as it was just a little boy but they couldn’t risk being known as supernatural beings and they just had moved in here.

 

 

 

“Let’s go get ourselves some new clothes and then check the convenience store to get our dinner stuff,” suggested Sophia.

“Yes, let’s do so,” said Natalya.

“Hey Unnie, let’s check this store,” said Sophia.

“A Gucci store Dongsaeng? Oh my god, you still can’t control your Gucci mania till now!,” exclaimed Natalya amusingly,

“Oh come on Unnie. Please, pretty please. Let’s go and check it,” whined Sophia cutely.

Natalya couldn’t resist her little sister’s ayego and she never would.

 

 

Meanwhile, Watanabe Matt was putting some new Gucci stuff in the window stand when he noticed two beautiful exotic ladies come into his store, in fact his brothers and cousins actually own the Two Silver Moons Mall.

“Unnie, check out this cute Gucci dress,” said Sophia excitedly.

“Dongsaeng without your ayego, you know that I can’t resist you, so pick up some cute stuff and I’m buying,” said Natalya

“Cheonmal?* Jinjja*?

“Ne. Go ahead and choose,” sighed Natalya.

“Gamsa Dongsaeng. You are the best,” danced Sophia.

“I know. Now go and have fun,” said Natalya amusingly.

Matt couldn’t believe his eyes. There is someone else who adores Gucci stuff like he does?

“Wow, the heavens must be so kind to me,” thought Matt to himself.

“How much do these glasses cost?,” asked Natalya.

“Ah, it’s about 1000 Won,” said the clerk’s man.

“Can you please wrap it up for me? I’m gonna buy it,” said Natalya.

“How about enjoying a discount for our new fresh faced customer? It’ll be 500 Won,” informed Matt.

“That’s so sweet of you,” said Natalya sweetly,

“Not at all my lady. Are you new here?” wondered Matt.

“Yes, my Dongsaeng and I came here to learn Korean in Silver Lake Academy,” explained Natalya.

“Dongsaeng? You know how to speak Korean?,” asked Matt amused.

“Not so much. Some few words,” said Natalya smilingly.

“I’m Watanabe Matt, by the way,” said Matt politely.

“And I’m Korbov Natalya Roqia and this is my younger sister Korbov Sophia Asya, but you can call me Natalya and her Sophia,” said Natalya.

“Oh, are you a mixed blood,?” asked Matt.

“We are of Russian/Egyptian and Korean blood as well as hybrid vampire/werewolf, Mr. Matt, the werewolf,” said Natalya.

“H-How did you know I’m a werewolf,” asked Matt surprisingly.

“Since you froze time, so as the clerk’s man wouldn’t hear us and since I can “See” you but I feel there’s something with dark aura that prevents me from “Seeing” you,” continued Natalya quietly.

“Are you a Seer, ma’am?,” asked Matt.

“Yes, young werewolf but can you call me Noona* instead?,” said Natalya laughingly.

“Noona? But I think you should call me Oppa*. How old are you exactly Natalya-ssi?,” asked Matt.

“My dear, I’m 26 years old in human years, so yea I’m your Noona,” explained Natalya.

“Okay Natalya Noona. Nice to meet you,” said Matt politely.

“Nice to meet you to Matt Dongsaeng,” said Natalya.

“Unnie, what do you think of these,?” asked Sophia.

“Perfect Dongsaeng. Hey Sophie, meet Watanabe Matt, the owner of this Gucci store, and a Gucci lover like you. Hmm, they call you Gucci Panda, right?,” wondered Matt.

Matt has been surprised by Natalya’s powers. She almost knew everything about him and his family,

“Ne Noona. It’s my nickname,” explained Matt.

“Oh, it’s so cute Dongsaeng,” said Sophia cutely.

“She’s 25 years old. One year younger. Please send my greetings to your siblings. I’ve a feeling we may see each other again Matt Dongsaeng and Edward Dongsaeng,” said Natalya politely.

Natalya and Sophia left the store behind with an amused and surprised Matt and Edward.

“How did she know I got here just few minutes ago?,” wondered Edward.

“Hyung, Natalya Noona is a Seer/Visionary,” explained Matt.

“Yes, Unnie is the best Seer/Visionary as well as Healer hybrid,” explained Sophia.

“How?,” said both Matt and Edward in unison.

“I’m a Telepath and Teleport, Edward Dongsaeng,” said Sophia.

Both brothers were expressionless.

“Well, I gotta go. See Ya soon,” said Sophia sweetly.

 

 

Meanwhile as the girls were about to leave the Two Silver Moons Mall, some evil hunters were ambushing them. They knew that this mall belongs to the biggest two supernatural clans all over Korea and most of its visitors are supernatural as well.

 

At the same time, Edward teleported his brothers and cousins based on the telepathy communication with Mark and the others that Joseph Hyung had a vision that something bad is about to happen in the alley behind their mall.

“Oh what we have here?,” said one of the evil hunters.

They have managed to capture the Korbov sisters by using a tranquilizer. The girls didn’t have a chance to use any spell to freeze those idiots.

“Two hybrids? Perfect they are gonna be of great use,” said another evil hunter.

Suddenly those two hunters were burnt by Flames from Harry who materialized from nowhere with his family.

 

Before the two girls succumb into deep sleep due to being drugged, they have managed to see a glimpse of Matt and Edward as well as another 15 gentlemen with them. Natalya knew they were blood related.

 

PS: appa: dad (informal).

eomma: mom (informal).

Comaoh: thanks/thank you.

Cheonman-eyo: you’re welcome.

Cheonmal: really.

Jinjja: like Cheonmal; sometimes can mean real as in something real.

Gamsa: like Comaoh: means thanks/thank you.

Noona: older sister. Used by younger brothers to address their older sisters.

Oppa: Older brother. Used by younger sisters to address their older brothers. Also can be used by girls to call their brother’s older friend or their boyfriends.

 

To be continued...