Chapter “9”: Making New Friends:

Two Silver Moons' Love

 

It was Thursday already. The girls had started their lectures with Mrs. Choi-Bae Samantha. They had decided to take history lectures with Mr. Bae Klaus but they made sure it’d be every two weeks to avoid exhaustion As for the Watanabe brothers who were still in high school phase, they were divided between 3rd and 4th year at the academy. There were some freshmen, specially 4 sweet Aussie boys. Later on they became the first students to Ma Rie and Na Na who came to study Arabic. They discovered that the boys were orphan Australians who came here to Korea a year ago and were adopted by the Bae Family. Their names were Ashton aka Ash, Michael aka Mike, Luke and Calum.

 

 

“Hyung, wait for me. I want to ask you something,” said Ash cutely.

“Hey Ash Dongsaeng. Sorry, it’s my legs,” joked Adam.

“Umm, can you tell us about the new teachers who will teach us Arabic?,” asked Luke.

“You can go and ask your dad and mom ‘cause they would be their teachers soon when the Korean and Japanese/Korean History lectures will begin,” explained Mark.

“Cheonmal? They will be students of our parents! Debaek! .” exclaimed Mike.

“I told you dongsaeng before. These kids are so adorable,” said Paul teasingly.

“Hyung!,” exclaimed Calum.

“Paul Troll, what did I say to you before? Stop embarrassing the kids,” said Kevin.

“What? I’m stating a fact here,” said Paul mocking hurt.

“Excuse our beloved Dongsaeng here guys. He likes to troll and tease a lot,” explained Michael.

“Hehe, we know Hyung and thanks for the warning but I think Paul Hyung is kinda funny. But if things go a little bit too far, can we come to you Michael Hyung,” said Mike blinking his eyes innocently.

“Of course you can at any time. After all that is what a hyung does to his dongsaengs,” said Michael cutely.

“Oh my God! You are so innocent Mike Dongsaeng, like our Tom Hyung,” said Edward happily.

“Watch out Edward. You don’t know how evil I can get,” said Tom faking anger towards his dongsaeng.

“Watch out kids, once Tom goes into his evil mood; he doesn’t look innocent as he usually does. He may even bite you,” teased Paul again.

“Aish, there is nothing to stop you Paul Troll,” sighed David.

“Hyung, will you please tell them to stop calling me Troll?” said Paul pretending to be hurt.

“No, I will when you stop trolling people all the time,” said Michael angrily.

“Oh please, pretty pwease,” said Paul trying to do ayego on Michael.

“You know that Michael is immune to your over excessive cuteness Dongsaeng,” said William reasoning who just came in the hallway with his brothers where the Bae boys were standing talking to his cousins.

“Oh damn it,” said Paul feeling frustrated.

“Watch your language Paul Dongsaeng in our academy,” said Joseph.

“Joesnhaminda* Hyung,” said Paul sadly.

“Is everything alright?,” asked Romeo.

“Yup Hyung. Don’t worry,” said Mark eyeing Paul.

“Just our Paul being Troll,” said Harry funnily.

“Give the boy some break,” said Romeo seriously.

“Says SS501’s tease,” said Anthony quietly.

“No harm in little teasing Hyung,” said Romeo cutely and went patting Paul on his back to comfort him.

 

Then the bell rang.

 

“Well goodbye Hyungs, see you later. Gotta go and not to be late for our first lesson,” said Ash adorably.

 

The Bae brother left quickly towards the eastern classroom to attend their first course with the Kim sisters of Arabic language followed by Adam who met Nina in the mid way to the class.

“Well, at least Paul is right. These lads are so cute,” said Matt.

“Yup, they are cute little kids,” said Romeo knowingly.

“Stop saying that about my children. Romeo,” said Samantha who was coming out of the teachers’ room.

“Oh, Sam-sama, sorry but they are really adorable and fine,” said Romeo.

“I know that they are and I’m the only one who can say that about them, no one else,” explained Samantha.

“Gotta agree with my brother Sam, these boys are cute but they are also fierce Shinigami(s) and we all know that. There is nothing wrong about saying they are cute. They are still young,” remarked Joseph.

“You know that Joseph is correct darling. Yes, they are adorable and cute but they are growing up to be strong and tough,” said Klaus assuredly who just finished talking to one of his assistances and heard the whole thing from the beginning.

“Yea, I know but I can’t help being protective about them,” said Samantha.

“We understand that, your precious sons,” said Romeo.

“And they are our precious ones as well,” said Joseph.

 

The four Bae brothers were on their way to their first class with the Kim Sisters.

They were in the classroom in time to find both Adam and his friend Nina seated on the front desk waiting for the two teachers to come in.

“Hi Hyung,” said Ash cutely.

“Hello dongsaengs,” replied Adam politely.

“Hello there. I’m Kurusaki Yamato Nina, Adam’s new friend,” greeted Nina happily.

“Hello, I’m Bae Michael and these are my brothers Ashton, Luke and Calum. You can call us Mike, Ash, Lu and Cal,” said Mike softly.

“Oh, you are so polite and adorable,” said Nina cutely.

“And so are you Nina Noona,” said Cal sweetly.

“Watch out kid. She’s taken and off the market,” said Adam jokingly.

“Really?!,” exclaimed Luke.

“Yes, I’m engaged to Kurusaki Max,” explained Nina.

“Oh Max Hyung, leader of CN Blue and our Blue Moon Clan? Why didn’t Michael Hyung tell us before when were joining Two Moons Clan that my personal guitarist idol Kurusaki Max was engaged?,” wondered Ash.

“Yes, the one and only,” said Na Na.

“Despite being a ruthless ancient Ryujin, Max dongsaeng is really soulful person and shy most of the time. Besides, the Watanabe brothers didn’t know about his engagement until they met recently,” explained Ma Rie.

“Oh, Noonas, you got to stop sneaking like that from time to time,” said Adam who was almost out of breath.

“And you should always be on alert dongsaeng. What would happen if it wasn’t us? What would you do if the enemies would sneak behind your back? You need to never let your guard down,” explained Na Na.

“Guess we need to start training soon,” suggested Nina.

“Indeed we must. But back to today’s class,” said Ma Rie.

Luke raised his hand to ask for permission to talk.

“Um how did you know all of that?,” wondered the cute boy, Luke.

“She’s a Seer dongsaeng with the ability to see both the past and the future,” explained Nina.

 

 

The Bae boys looked so amazed by the Kim Sisters. Sure they heard a lot about hybrids but they have never seen them in reality, mostly cause they encountered human spirits and hallows.

 

 

“Marhban l awel dars l el loghah al Arabiya,” said Na Na in Arabic.

The boys were dumbfounded while Nina couldn’t stop giggling. She had learned that from the girls on the early morning on their way to the academy.

 

 

“Huh? What did you say Noona?,” asked Adam.

“Welcome to the first lesson for Arabic language,” explained Nina.

“Oh. Thanks, seonsaeng-nim*,” said Mike.

“But how did you know the meaning?,” wondered Mike.

“Noonas taught it to me this morning,” said Nina winking at Mike who blushed cutely.

“Hello. I’m Kim Ma Rie Natalya and this is my sister Kim Na Na Sophia. We are going to be your Arabic teachers during this course,” said Ma Rie.

“Um, Ma Rie seonsaeng, how come you have Russian names?,” asked Cal.

“Well. Our real names are Korbov Natalya Roqia and Korbov Sophia Asya. Our father was Russian Egyptian and our mother was Korean,” said Na Na.

“Then we were adopted by Mr. Kim Soliman, the owner of The Eye of Horus Hotel who upon his request we changed our names to be Ma Rie Natalya and Na Na Sophia,” explained Ma Rie.

“Aha. Sorry. I didn’t introduce myself. I’m Bae Ashton, the oldest son of…,” said Ash who couldn’t continue his words when Ma Rie continued.

“Of Bae Klaus and Bae Samantha. Your Brothers are Michael “Mike”, Luke “Lu” and Calum “Cal”. You are Shinigami(s) and we are hybrid witches. It’s pleasure to meet the famous Bae Shinigami Brothers,” grinned Ma Rie happily.

“How…,” half asked Mike who was surprised forgetting that Nina had explained before that Ma Rie is a Seer.

“Noona is a Seer, Mike dongsaeng,” answered Adam.

“Does he remind you of someone we know?,” snickered Nina.

“Yea, Uri forgetful David,” said Adam laughingly.

“Mike, Nina Noona had already told us that Ma Rie seonsaeng-nim is a Seer,” said Luke.

“Really? Sorry, I forgot,” said Mike smiling sheepishly.

“Debaek seonsaeng-nim,” said Ash.

“Thanks Ash dongsaeng and now let’s start,” said Ma Rie.

“We will start with the basics as in learning the Arabic alphabet; pronunciation first then later on writing them,” explained Na Na.

 

 

Three hours passed and the lesson was fun according to the Four Bae Siblings. They enjoyed learning Arabic a lot. They found out the Na Na and Ma Rie are the best teachers ever. They were so patient with them. As for Adam and Nina they couldn’t agree more. The lecture was useful for them and in the middle of it Na Na and Ma Rie would stop and then start talking about their homeland in Egypt and how they stayed for 10 years there with their fathers’ Egyptian family.

 

 

The girls soon found out that a week has passed by and they have already started taking their Korean lectures with Bae Samantha. They girls thought she’s very nice and sweet and sometimes acted like a mom to them. And Bae Klaus was so amazing with so many stories about the ancient history of Korea and Japan.

 

 

 

 

After the end of one of their lectures and while preparing to go home with their brothers, who started teaching swordsmanship and archery to the youngsters both humans and supernatural, Ma Rie got a vision.

 

 

 

 

“Noooooo,” Ma Rie screamed suddenly.

“Unnie, what’s wrong?, What did you see?,” asked Na Na worriedly.

 

 

 

 

 

In her vision, Ma Rie saw someone disguised as student at their academy who followed Harry to the soccer field while no one was there. He had gun with silver bullets. He shot Harry in his heart and he dropped dead after. This spy used a cover to get closer to Harry and befriended the oblivious boy. She discovered that this kid was a wolf in sheep clothes. He pretended to be a student while he was here in the academy not only to kill Harry but to hurt them all and even to capture herself as well as her sister. She saw Harry lying there on the ground of the filed panting trying to heal. She reached over trying to heal quickly.

 

 

 

 

 

“No. Harry dongsaeng. Please, no. Don’t die,” said Ma Rie almost out of breath then she fainted afterwards due to witnessing an awful energy draining vision.

“Dongsaeng, are you alright? What do you see? What we can do for you? Please wake up,” said Elijah worriedly to his fainted sister.

 

 

 

Suddenly Romeo could feel strange tingling in his heart. As if Ma Rie was calling for him to be there quickly. Without words to anyone at home, Romeo flashed out of the mansion towards the academy’s direction. He was followed by his brother Joseph. As he feared, Ma Rie was calling for him and then she fainted.

 

“What happened?,” asked Romeo worriedly.

“It’s bad. She saw a terrible vision,” said Na Na sternly.

“Oh God! Tell me, what was this vision?,” asked Romeo.

“Oppa, I think we should go home. We need to let Unnie rest,” said Na Na trying to reason with seemingly angry Romeo.

“I need to know. I said tell me what was this vision,?” demanded Romeo who bared his bangs showing his red eyes. He was losing his control over his anger and fear of losing her.

“Romeo Dongsaeng, you need to calm down. Na Na is right. Ma Rie needs to rest and we should go home right now. Ma Rie needs you but no like this. Damn it, control yourself dongsaeng or I will,” said Joseph angrily.

 

 

Jeremy approached the distraught brothers and he touched their shoulders. Soon they boys had calmed down and little relaxed.

 

 

“You two need to control your anger for my sister’s sake. She needs to rest and you two are yelling at each other? What’s wrong with you? Now, let’s go home quickly and let her as well as you to rest. When she wakes up, she will tell us everything,” said Jeremy strongly hushing the two angry brothers.

 

 

Na Na thanked Jeremy so much. She teleported all of them back at their mansion.

 

 

The one who was there to greet them was Harry. And Na Na just ran towards this sweet happy boy and hugged him so tightly. He smiled cutely and blushed to the tips of his ears. Then he noticed that Ma Rie was carried by his cousin Romeo who was gripping onto her tightly as if he would lose her.

 

 

“Oh hi but what is wrong with Noona? To be exact, what’s wrong? You look like someone had just died,” said Harry asking the people who just teleported in and look grim.

“Don’t say such words. No one died kid and no one will. Dongsaeng saw a bad vision and fainted,” said Jeremy sternly.

 

 

“Welcome ba… Noona, what’s wrong with Ma Rie Noona?,” asked Ian who was cut off by the scene of fainted Ma Rie in the arms of his cousin worriedly.

“She just needs to rest to get her strength back,” said Elijah avoiding talking about what he heard his sister talking about.

 

 

Mark had already known what was on Na Na’s mind. She begged him not to say a word about what he read and he agreed.

 

 

“Alright, let me help her to sleep in her room,” said Nina who helped Romeo to lay Ma Rie down on her bed.

 

It was dinner time when Ma Rie woke up. She felt a terrible headache and dry tears on her cheeks. She saw Romeo whose head was lying next to her holding her hands in his and their fingers were intertwined together.

 

 

She reached over with her other free hand to his face. She started to trace his lips tenderly with her fingertips. After which Romeo woke up and found Ma Rie awake.

 

 

He got up a little to be able to hug his girl. He put his arms around her waist and buried his face into her shoulder. He was glad she woke and not lost. Atem once warned him that he should watch over Natty when they were young because he knew that some Seers end up being trapped in their visions especially if they were too intense or too personal. And he never forgot those words. It already happened once when he and his brother met Ma Rie and Na Na when they were staying with Atem.

 

 

 

 

And here it went again. Talk about history repeating itself.

 

 

“You are awake. Are you alright? Do you feel better? Was it bad and hurtful that vision,?” whispered Romeo with a lot of questions.

 

 

Ma Rie just hugged her beloved to herself strongly.

 

 

“I’m fine. Yes it was. But I need everyone else to tell them exactly what I saw,” whispered Ma Rie back.

“Okay. As you wish for my love. Come with me to the living room. We are all waiting for you there to wake up,” said Romeo gently.

 

 

Romeo walked hand in hand with Ma Rie. It seemed that everyone was so worried and very quiet especially Ma Rie’s siblings as well as Mark who knew everything by reading Na Na’s mind.

 

 

“Ma Rie has something important to tell everyone,” said Romeo almost sadly.

“As you all know I’m a Seer and today I’d seen a terrible vision that only Na Na, Elijah Oppa and Jeremy Oppa heard my babbling about and due to my love bond I share from now on with my other half Romeo, he could have told that I needed him,” said Ma Rie breathlessly.

“First of all, is there a kid, a transfer student called Forrest, Cameron Forrest in the class with you my Watanabe cousins?,” asked Ma Rie.

“Ah, um, yes,” answered Paul quietly.

“What do you know about him?,” asked Ma Rie again.

“Um, he’s a lonely kid who lives with his uncle in a small house near the academy. He’s a human and doesn’t know anything about us not being humans. He’s really nice but less talkative,” explained Ian.

“Watch over him. He’s not a normal kid. He’s a liar. He knows what we are all. But something isn’t right about him,” said Ma Rie vaguely.

“Noona,” said Mark knowingly shooting glares at Ma Rie.

*Did you find out what I said when I had the vision from Na Na’s thoughts?* asked Ma Rie using the telepathy bond she shares now with not only the Namizake siblings but the Watanabe siblings as well. She just made sure no one would hear them.

*Yes. Please explain everything* said Mark in their telepathy.

Ma Rie nodded.

 

“Let me tell you about my vision,” said Ma Rie.

 

 

After explaining, everyone was so dumbfounded and didn’t say a word. Ma Rie stood up and walked towards Harry and hugged the boy so tightly kissing his forehead. She came to love this happy virus and no way in hell she would let some weak evil human to touch one hair of her cousin’s hair as long as she had a saying in it.

 

“I swear to you all. In front of God, that I’ll do my best to protect you Harry. No one will touch or hurt you as long as I’m still here, no well as long as we all are still here. And that bastard will soon find out the wrath of a family, of a cousin.. Of an older sister who loves and can never live without her sunshine happy virus brother,” said Ma Rie sternly.

 

 

Harry was so overwhelmed with this love and protection radiating from his cousin. He decided to say something to calm her down.

 

 

“Noona. Don’t worry about me. Please. I can’t die that easily. I’m a werewolf with flame powers and I can burn him to death,” said Harry after he cleared his throat.

“And I will freeze him to death before he touches my baby happy virus dongsaeng or hurts my family Noona,” said Michael.

“No one gets to hurt one of our own and gets to live till the next day to tell,” said Kevin ruthlessly.

“Right on Hyung. I’ll enjoy torturing this piece of ,” said Adam scarily.

“Don’t worry Unnie. We are all here for you and Harry dongsaeng,” said Na Na calmly.

 

 

Ma Rie felt relieved that they would be able to watch over Harry. Ma Rie already felt grateful before to him for saving her and her sister from the danger back then.

 

 

“Elijah Oppa and Jeremy Oppa, please keep an eye on this bastard Cameron. He takes classes with you, right?” asked Ma Rie.

“Yes, he does. Of course we will do my dongsaeng. Rest assured that no one will come closer to Harry or anyone else,” said Jeremy assuredly.

“And for now, we will keep company with you Harry dongsaeng, in shifts. I hope you don’t mind,” informed Elijah.

“No, not all. Thanks, though I can take care of myself but I like this attention and I appreciate it. It’s not every day I get treated like I matter,” said Harry happily.

“You matter so much to us Harry. Without you there is no EXO,” said Tom sternly gazing at his dongsaeng innocently.

“And without you there is no Two Moons Clan,” said Paul.

“And I won’t allow EXO and the Two Moons Clan to be missing a member, dongsaeng,” Ma Rie coldly.

 

It was the first time for everyone to see this cold scary yet somehow y sight of Ma Rie. Romeo was so proud of his baby.

“Max dongsaeng, please get back to the Ryujin council and see what they would say if we asked for more back up,” asked Ma Rie hopefully.

“Of course, I’d be happy to help,” said Max.

“Oppa, can you ask for Klaus-sama to come tomorrow morning at our house with all his family members? We need to prepare and start a sever training for all of us as it seems that the enemy had sent eyes on us. We also need to interrogate this kid to know exactly what they are up to,” said Ma Rie sternly.

“Of course. Let me put him on speaker then,” said Joseph worriedly.

“Good evening Hyung. Sorry if I bother you at dinner time. But I need you. My family needs your support more than ever,” said Joseph.

“Of course you know that I got your back no matter what happens Jo,” said Klaus calmly.

“Excuse me Klaus-sama, this is Ma Rie, Romeo’s fiancée. I’m asking for you and your family’s presence tomorrow morning. I believe I’ve something about our enemy,” explained Ma Rie.

“I see Ma Rie-sama. Of course, any help you would ask for. After all we’ve been waiting for you and your sister’s arrival to help us. Good night ladies and gentlemen. See you tomorrow morning,” said Klaus and hung up the phone leaving everyone stunned.

 

 

PS: Joesnhaminda: sorry.

Seonsaeng: teacher.

 

To be continued…