Chapter 6 - Confession part 2

Unpredictable Love

 

Writer's POV:

" Are you sure that you're not a girl? You really look like a girl to me. " A tall guy asked Sungjong. Sungjong was in the school's rooftop alone, accompanied by two boys. One of them was tall with a scar on his face. The other boy was short and fat. They certainly did not look friendly at all.

" Y-yeah. " Sungjong said, stuttering.

" Then prove it. " the tall boy smirked. He quickly pinned Sungjong down on the floor. Sungjong was shocked and scared. He felt like crying. The short boy ran towards the door and locked it.

Sungjong was sure that the tall boy was going to do something bad to him. Something really bad. " Please let me go! " Sungjong begged. He was struggling to escape from the tall boy.

The tall boy just pinned Sungjong harder, causing Sungjong to scream out of pain. The tall boy then ordered his friend to hold Sungjong hands.

The tall boy pulled Sungjong's pants down. The tall boy was going to him.

" NOOOOO!! " Sungjong screamed.

 

 Sungjong's POV:

" NOOOOO!! " I screamed loudly. I was awakened from my nightmare. I was sweating and my heart beats really fast. I had the same dream again. I dreamed about what had happened 2 years ago, when I was a new transferred student. People always mistook me as a girl. In fact, they said I'm prettier then the most girls. I always got picked on. But I'm used to it since in my previous school, I always got picked on. So that's why when I stepped into Woolim High, I didn't want to make any friends. I didn't want them to get bullied too.

But one horrible day, A tall guy approached me, he asked me to meet him at the school's rooftop. I don't have any suspicion him. I never thought that he would do something bad to me. Which is, I was wrong. When I arrived at the rooftop, the tall guy asked me question. Then he and his fat friend almost me. I screamed my lungs out.

Then a guy came, he saved me from getting and from that day I'm in love with him.

I shook my head thinking about the past, I poured water to a glass and drank it. I just layed on the bed, not closing my eyes. I don't want to have the same dream again.

 

Writer's POV:

The next day..

Sungyeol reached in front of his classroom's door.

" L-Lee Sungyeol "  a voice was calling his name.

" Yes. " Sungyeol replied turning his head to the voice.

A dark-haired guy wearing glasses was standing there. He has a chubby cheeks and pretty tall too. But not as tall as Sungyeol.

He was holding a letter. He gave the letter to Sungyeol shyly.

Wow he's pretty cute. The way he's holding the letter was cute too. He seems familiar. Aha! He's the guy from the next class isn't he? His name is Shin Dongho, I think. Why is he giving me a letter? Is it a love letter? Oh My God! I just received a love letter from a boy.

Sungyeol received the letter nervously. " Please give the letter to your best friend, Lee Sungjong. " Dongho said shyly and ran away.

 

" O-okay. " Sungyeol said. Now, he felt a little bit embarrassed for thinking that Dongho wanted to give him love letter. He's totally forgotten that people don't find him handsome and attractive enough. " Wow! Sungjong got another confession letter from other students. He's pretty famous in our school. But he never accepted it. Hmm, I wonder why. " Sungyeol thought to himself curiously. He opened his classroom's door and was greeted by Sungjong and Hoya.

" Sungjong, here's a letter for you. " Sungyeol gave the letter to Sungjong.

Sungjong opened the letter.

 

Dear Lee Sungjong-shii,

Please meet me at the school rooftop during recess

I have something to tell you

 

 

 After finished reading the letter, Sungjong sighed lightly. He put the letter into his bag and continued talking with Hoya. Sungyeol who was observing Sungjong, was pretty confused with Sungjong expression.

 

During recess,

" Guys, you go on first, I need to go to the toilet. " Sungjong said to Hoya and Sungyeol. Sungjong left them. " Let's go Yeolie! " Hoya said tugging Sungyeol's sleeve.

" Sorry but I have to go to the toilet too. Please save seat for us, okay? " Sungyeol said and started following Sungjong.

 

At School's rooftop,

Dongho was walking back and forth nervously. He made his decision that he's going to confess to Sungjong. He has liked Sungjong when he first saw him 1 years ago. It's like a love at first sight.

~ FLASHBACK~

Dongho was late for school, he forgot to turned his alarm on. As he was late, he ran quickly to the school. Not seeing Sungjong walking in front of him, he accidentally bumped into him.

" I'm really sorry! " Dongho apologized, bowing several times. " It's okay. " Sungjong smiled.  When Dongho saw his smiles, his heart skipped a beat. He knew he had fallen in love at first sight.

~ END OF FLASHBACK~

When Dongho heard the door swung opened, his heart beats crazily like there is no tomorrow. Sungjong walked towards him.

" Are you the one who send me the letter? " Sungjong asked.

" Yes I am. " Dongho said. Here it goes.

" Sungjong-shii, I.. I like you! I like you ever since we had met for the first times 1 year ago. " Dongho shouted his feelings.

There was an awkward silence between them.

" Thank you for your confession, but I'm afraid I have to reject you. " Sungjong said politely.

" Wh-Why? Do you already have someone you like? " Dongho asked.

" Yes, I already have. I'm sorry. " Sungjong said turning back to meet his bestfriends at cafeteria.

" S-sungyeol? " Sungjong saw Sungyeol standing at the front door with his mouth wide opened.

 

To be continued..

A/N: CLIFFHANGER~!!

In my previous poll, I asked for your help ' who is more suitable for Sungjong '

Here's the winner~!!

Shin Dongho from U-kiss!!

It's pretty tight between Dongho and Kikwang. Dongho won by 4 points ahead.

I'm really glad that many of you picked Dongho, because it's more easier to write Dongho for me. Kekeke...

Please tell me what do you think about the story so far? Was it good or bad?

Yeah, I know that the development between Myungyeol are kinda slow.

 Dongho my bias~!

Let's just imagine him wearing glasses