Chapter 9 - Broken heart

Unpredictable Love

Sungyeol's POV:

I woke up from my sleep, feeling a little bit dizzy. I felt like my head was spinning.  I sat on the bed and hugged my pillow. My pillow was wet, wet because of tears. Yeah, I was crying crazily last night. I dragged my body to the mirror and looked at my reflection. My eyes was puffy and red.

I felt like wanting to skip school for today because I'm not ready yet to face Woohyun. But if I do that, my mom would start to nag and scold me. I hurriedly made my way to the bathroom and washed myself.

After finished preparing, I looked at the mirror again. My eyes was still red and puffy.

20 minutes later, I arrived in front of my classroom's door. I walked back and forth making the students around me to look at me weirdly. They started to whisper with each other.

" Why is he being like that? Why aren't Myungsoo and Woohyun going to school with him? Are they fighting? "

There's no use to whisper with each other. Duh, I could hear what you guy said. Idiot!

I breathe in and out before opening the door. After I opened the door, Everyone turned their head to my direction. Even Woohyun too. Sungjong and Hoya rushed to me.

" Sungyeol, what had happened to you? Why is your eyes red and puffy? " Hoya asked me concernedly.

" N-nothing. I'm just lack of sleep last night. That's all. " I lied. The school bell rang.

I made my way to my desk and sat down. Myungsoo was placing his head on the desk. He's probably sleeping like usual. Woohyun who was sitting in front of me turned his head to me.

" Sungyeol, I'm ... "

No. I don't want to hear you apologize.

As soon as Mrs. Park entered our classroom, I quickly shouted " Hey! Mrs. Park is already here. "

All of the student's stood up and bowed. " Good morning, Mrs. Park. " I could hear Woohyun sighed softly.

Thank goodness Mrs. Park has arrived. 

After the first period finished,

" Hey Sungyeol. " Woohyun called me.

" Hey, Sungjong! Let's go to the toilet. " I grabbed Sungjong hands quickly and dragged him out of the classroom.

The whole day, I was practically avoided myself from Woohyun.

After fifth period,

" Hey Sungyeol. " Woohyun called me again.

" Sungjong, I need to go to the toilet again. " I said.

" Are you having a weak bladder or something? You already went to the toilet for thousand times. " Sungjong crossed his arm.

Before I could even respond, I felt someone grabbing my hand. It was Woohyun.

" Yah, pabo-yah! Don't make any excuses anymore. " He dragged me out of the classroom. I could hear Hoya and Sungjong cheered on me. 

oh, I forgot to tell them Woohyun had rejected me.

He brought me to the back of the school. " Sungyeol, please stop avoiding me okay? " He broke the silence between us.

" I'm not avoiding you it just that... Never mind. " I said.

I just don't to hear you apologize for rejecting me. For thinking that my confession  was just a joke. 

" I'm sorry for what had happened yesterday, it just that I never thought that you would like me. It just that I only see you as my closest friend. Not more than that. " He said.

I felt like my heart being stabbed. I faked a smile. " Hey, can I ask you for a favor? "

" Hmmm? "

" Can you treat me likes we're used to? I don't want our friendship to be ruined. "

" S-sure. " He said confusedly.

" Hey, Woohyun! There you are! Mr. Jung wants to see you. He said something related to the basketball tournament. " Siwon approached Woohyun. Siwon is on the same team with Woohyun in basketball.

" Oh, okay. " Woohyun glanced at me before leaving.

I just stood there, not moving.

 

Writer's POV:

Myungsoo was hanging out at the rooftop, taking fresh air before the next period start. He saw Woohyun dragging Sungyeol to the back of school.

He could hear their conversation properly. When Woohyun left Sungyeol alone. He saw Sungyeol just stood there. Not moving at all. He could see Sungyeol's body shook lightly as if he was crying. And he was right. Sungyeol was crying. He saw Sungyeol rubbed his eyes continuously.

If only you confessed to me, you wouldn't be crying right now. I need to make him let out his feelings.

 

The school bell rang signaling that the school was over. One by one person left the classroom. Until there's only Sungyeol and Myungsoo in it. Sungyeol was packing up his things and Myungsoo just stared at him. 

" Why are you staring at me? " Sungyeol raised his eyebrow after finished packing up his things.

" Let's go out, they will lock the room soon. " Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol's hands and led him outside of the classroom. Myungsoo kept holding his hand until they reached outside of the school. Myungsoo led him to his limousine car, his driver opened the door for him and Myungsoo pushed Sungyeol into the limousine.

" Yah, where are you taking me? Are you trying to kidnap me? " Sungyeol said after Myungsoo sat besides him.

" Just wait and see, choding. " He gave Sungyeol a playful smile. The place where you could relax yourself and have fun. 

 

10 minutes later, They arrived to the amusement park. The amusement park where Sungyeol, Woohyun and Myungsoo used to visit when they were little.

" Whoa! I haven't been to this place for ages. " Sungyeol said. They used to go there having a great time. 

" So which rides do you want to go first? " Myungsoo asked happily. 

Sungyeol eyes roamed across the places and smiled happily when he saw the haunted house. " Let's go to the haunted house! I heard that the place kinda improved. They said that the place is getting scarier. " Sungyeol smiled sheepishly. 

" Okay. but aren't you scared of ghost? " Myungsoo smirked.

" N-no.. I'm getting braver you know! " He defended himself.

" Okay then. Let's go. " Myungsoo said.

The haunted house was filled with the dolphin screamed made by Sungyeol. When they finished exploring the haunted house, Sungyeol face turned pale.

" I'll never go to that haunted house ever again. " Sungyeol shook his head. " Soo-ah,I-I need to go to pee. " He said shyly. Myungsoo just laughed at his behavior.

He's so cute!

After Sungyeol finished his business in the toilet, he headed to the sink and washed his hand.

Hmmm, Where should I play next?

He heard some people were talking. 

" Hey, do you know what? I heard that the Roller Coaster is a great place to let out your feelings cause no one would hear or see you. " The person said to his friend.

" Oh, I see. Maybe I can use that ride to release my tension. " His friend replied.

Maybe Roller Coaster is kinda fun.

Sungyeol approached Myungsoo happily. Sungyeol quickly pulled his hands and headed towards the Roller Coaster. 

" N-no way! I don't want to ride that! " Myungsoo shook his head furiously as he looked at the Roller Coaster, completely frightened. Myungsoo was scared on riding that horrible thing. He once rode it and he bowed to himself that he will not ride that horrible thing ever again.

" Aww, Why not? Please! " Sungyeol fluttered his eyes cutely. Myungsoo couldn't resist it so he finally gave up.

Sungyeol grinned and pulled Myungsoo to sit next to him. Myungsoo took a deep breathe as the Roller Coaster started to move. Woohyun always accompanied Sungyeol on riding the Roller Coaster.

Myungsoo squeezed his eyes tightly when the Roller Coaster reach at the peak. All of sudden, he felt Sungyeol held his hands. 

" Just hold my hand okay? " He said. Myungsoo just nodded briefly when felt like he's a little bit relax. He really wished that the time would freeze so he could enjoy this moment a little bit more.

When he felt Sungyeol's hand was not on his anymore, he took a glance at Sungyeol. He could see tears were rolling down through Sungyeol's cheeks. Sungyeol was wiping his tears.

Oh I see, He wants to let out his feelings in here so no one could see him crying. Just cry Sungyeol, cry until you feel satisfied. I really hate myself for not being able to protect you from being hurt.

Sungyeol had a lot of fun with Myungsoo in the amusement park. He laughed a lot, playing and joking around with Myungsoo. Riding the Roller Coaster. Eating ice cream, taking photos, eating ice cream again. 

" Hey Sungyeol, let's go to the last attraction in here, our favourite rides, the Ferris wheel. " Myungsoo said after they finished eating ice cream.

" Oh, I almost forgot about the Ferris Wheel! Let's go! " He said excitedly.

They always love the Ferris Wheel. They could see the whole town from there. They could see the breathtaking view from there. Sungyeol remembered when Woohyun, Myungsoo and he would ride the Ferris Wheel for severals times because they wanted to see the view a little bit longer. They would bribe the staff to let them riding the Ferris Wheel. Well of course by using Woohyun's and Myungsoo's money. Sungyeol just chuckled remembering the sweet memories.

It's better for us to remain friend. I don't want our precious friendship to ruin just because of my stupid feelings. I should keep my feelings to myself. 

The next day, Sungyeol went to his school with a huge smile. He met Woohyun on the way through to his school.

" Yah, Woohyun-ah! Let's go to school together! " Sungyeol said smacked his shoulder from behind, hard.

" Ouch! that's hurt! " Woohyun said rubbing his shoulder but then laughed together.

Yeah, it is better like this.

~~~~

" Woohyunie~! Can I ask you something? " Key asked happily.

" What is it about? " Woohyun replied. Key seat's was next to Woohyun.

" What is your ideal type of your future lover? " Key asked innocently. Sungyeol eavesdropped on their conversation.

I wanna know your ideal type too.

" I don't know, I like people who has small eyes, not so tall, cute and very understanding. " Woohyun said in a nonchalant tone.

Well sorry for having a big eyes and me being so tall. but hey I'm cute and very understanding. Well there is no one in here matches with Woohyun's ideal type. So I shouldn't feel upset. Sungyeol mentally slapped himself for thinking like that. I already got over him right?

A few minutes later, Mr. Jung stepped into the class and announced " Today, we'll be having a new transferred student. So please be nice to him. Come in please. "

When the door was opened, everyone was staring at the new kid. The new kid stepped into his class feeling a little bit awkward and shy.

" Hello, my name is Kim Sunggyu.. " the boy said, smiling nicely. " I hope we can get along with each other. "

Wow, this new boy is pretty cute. His eyes is so small and when he smiles his eyes is sort of disappear. Wait, his name is Kim Sunggyu? Why do I feel like I heard his name from someone. Oh, I remember. Woohyun told me he had a crush Sunggyu. This is just a coincidence. Right?

 

 

A/N: Well hello you ! This chapter is a little bit angst. kekeke.

Sunggyu has appeared! Maybe some of you already expected it.

I have reached 50+ subscribers. OMG! I'm feeling really happy right now!!! Thank you so much for subscribing to this fanfic.

I don't know what to say now. So see you in the next chapter.

Read, Subscribe and comment please~! heart you~!!!