Chapter 16 - I'm sorry.

Unpredictable Love

Hello you ,

It has been 1 month since my last update, so I guess people already forget about this story.

I hope you still like my story and I'm really sorry for the late update. Enjoy the chapter and please read my another A/N at the end.

 

Sungyeol's POV:

I immediately hugged his waist tightly, to prevent from falling. He cycled faster and faster. The road became slippery making him losing control of the handle. He wasn't able to control it making the bicycle hit a tree. We fell down from the bicycle and unknowingly I pulled Myungsoo with me. I winced in pain as my back hit the road.

" Are you okay? " Myungsoo said to me. I opened my eyes and saw him on top of me. He looked at me worriedly.

" I'm alright. " Our eyes met suddenly. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster with my cheeks feeling warm.

" Myungsoo, I ... " I tried to say something but seeing his face leaning closer to mine, I closed my eyes in response. Waiting for his lips to touch mine.

~~

With my eyes still closing, I felt his hot breath around my right ear. " The rain makes our clothes wet and I could see your . Why do you close your eyes? You want to kiss me so badly? " He whispered teasingly.

" Hey! Don't be such a ert. " I quickly stood up and started to chase Myungsoo who was running away from me. Thanks to my long legs, I managed to keep up with him. When I almost got him, he stopped suddenly. He faced me and turned me around, making my back facing him.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

I turned him around so that his back was facing me. I came closer and wrapping my arms around him. I just want to be close to him right now. Even for a short time.

" Myungsoo? " He called my name.

" Let me do it for a while. " I could feel my grip tightening on him as my vision slowly became blurry. I hanged my face on his back shoulder.

We stayed in this position for a while until I heard Sungyeol sneezing.

 

Sungyeol's POV:

His sudden action really caught me off guard. I didn't know how to react and I just froze there with my heart still beating rapidly. I accidentally sneeze and he broke the hug.

" H-hey, there's a cafe somewhere around here, right? " He started talking. 

" Right, let's go there and wait for the rain to stop. " I quickly replied him.

We started walking briskly along the street. Thankfully, the cafe is only a few blocks away. We headed inside and took a vacant table in the furthest corner of the small cafe. The place was almost full, apparently other people had the same idea like us. 

We were too busy looking at the menu when a waiter came to us. " Welcome to the Full house. What can I get for you today. "

" I wan- . Eh? Dongho? " I was surprised to see Dongho working here. But his image was a little bit different from his usual image in school. He didn't wear glasses and his hair was little bit messier. He looked quite handsome actually. 

"  Hey Dongho, Where's your glasses? "

" Well, our boss doesn't allow me to wear glasses because he said I would look better without it. So I have to wear contact lenses. " He replied smoothly, which surprised us more as he always stuttering when he talks. 

" You look totally different. Sungjong might like you if you show him your cool side. " Myungsoo praised him.

Hearing Sungjong's name, Dongho blushed instantly. He started to play with his hands nervously. Myungsoo and I looked at each other and started laughing.

" S-so, What can I get for you today? " Dongho asked with his flustered face.

" One cup of tea and Moist Chocolate Cake. " Myungsoo spoke first.

" For me, I want Blueberry Cheesecake and a cup of tea. "

" Thank you very much. " Dongho bowed down politely. After a while, Dongho returned to our table carrying a tray with a huge teapot, two cups and two slices of cake. He placed the tray onto our table.

" Please enjoy your meal, Sungyeol-shii and Myungsoo-shii. " He bowed again. Then, he hurried off to serve the other customer.

I picked up my fork and eyed the cake in front of me. The cake I got looked perfect. After having the first bite, I paused savouring the combination of blueberry and the thick cheese.

" It's quite good. " I told Myungsoo.

" I want to taste some of that. " Myungsoo said. Before I got to respond, he took a piece of my cake with my fork and escaped it. I glared at him, he replied by sticking out his tongue. 

" Want to taste mine? " He took a piece of his cake and shoved it in front me. " I know you like chocolate. " He grinned. 

Defeated, I opened my mouth and got closer to his fork. He smirked at me suddenly. He shoved the cake to my right cheek.

" YAH! " I yelled at him. I grabbed a tissue and tried to clean the cake from my cheek. He caught my hand before I cleaned it and leaned closer. Before I knew it, he placed his lips on my right cheek. I could feel his tongue my cheek. Because of that, my cheeks were feeling hotter and hotter. He pulled away from me.

" That's better. " He smiled at me. I tried to say something but I couldn't find a suitable word, so I kept quite. I took another sip of the tea in my cup. The atmosphere in the cafe is very relaxing. I stared at Myungsoo who spent most of the time staring fixedly at the rain streaming.

" Myungsoo, can I ask you something? " He turned his head at me and nodded lightly.

" Why do you kiss me the other day? " Instead of answering my question, he just smiled at me. I decided not to ask him anymore.

 

Writer's POV:

Once the rain stopped, Myungsoo and Sungyeol rode on a bus to head back. They were sitting at the back seat and next to window. As soon as Sungyeol closed his eyes, he fell asleep. Myungsoo moved his childhood friend head gently over his shoulder to prevent from Sungyeol's head bumping with the window next to him. Myungsoo grabbed his hand and held it tightly. " I love you, Lee Sungyeol. "

~~

" Hey Myungsoo, don't forget to come to school on Monday, Kay? " Sungyeol said waving at Myungsoo happily.

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol for a few second. " I can't promise. " He forced a smile.

" You better come. If not, I will hunt you down. See ya. " Sungyeol ran to his house.

" I'm sorry, Sungyeol. " Myungsoo mumbled softly before entering his house.

 

A/N: Yeah, this chapter is really short.

In the next chapter, Sungyeol wants to give Myungsoo a birthday present. What present/gift do you think Sungyeol should give? Something precious and memorable. Please I need your help, I'm thinking of necklace but I don't know. I'm still stuck with the gift. I hope you can give me some suggestion. I'll write the next chapter on Monday. Thank you so much for reading and subscribing. *HUGS*