chapter 8 - Please love me

Unpredictable Love
Writer's POV:

Sungyeol's family was invited by Woohyun's family to have dinner in their house. Sungyeol's family and Woohyun's family were pretty close. It's became tradition for them to have dinner together several times in a year.

That day, when Woohyun invited Sungyeol to have dinner in his house, Sungyeol was feeling nervous. Yeah, he was feeling nervous  because that day, he decided to confess to Woohyun about his feelings.

" Sungyeol, my mom told me to ask you if your family can come to my house for a dinner tonight. " Woohyun asked Sungyeol.

Sungyeol thought for a while. " Sure, I will tell my family later. "

" Alright. " Woohyun ruffled Sungyeol's hair.

Woohyun then left the classroom. " So, you're going to tell him tonight, Huh? " Hoya said looking at Sungyeol who was placing his head on the table.

" Maybe. " Sungyeol mumbled.

" You have to! This is your only opportunity to tell him. Someone might take him if you're not taking any action. " Sungjong said, playing with Sungyeol's hair.

" I don't know. Our friendship might be broken if I do that. We have been friends for 10 years. 10 years! Not 10 month. Wouldn't it be weird if I date him? " Sungyeol said. His facial expression clearly shows that he was worried, worried that the things will not be the same because of his action.

" Sungyeol... "

" Just wait and see, Okay? If the time is right, I'll tell him. "

" Good luck. " Sungjong and Hoya hugged Sungyeol tightly to support him.

On the other hand, Myungsoo who was pretending to sleep, heard them talking. Myungsoo's seat is next to Sungyeol's while Woohyun's seat is in front of Sungyeol's.
 
 
At night, Woohyun's house,
 
Woohyun's house was filled with laughter and happiness. It has been a while for them to have dinner together. Sungyeol's mom, Mrs. Lee was gossiping with Woohyun's mom, Mrs. Nam while Sungyeol's dad, Mr. Lee and Woohyun's dad, Mr. Nam were talking about business. Sungyeol and Woohyun were practically chatting about some random stuff.

They were too engrossed in talking and gossiping, to realize that the dessert has been burnt. Mrs. Nam was baking a cake for their dessert.

" Do you smell something weird? " Mr. Nam sniffed continuously. He looked around the living room.

" Oh my.. my cake.. my beautiful cake was burnt! " Mrs. Nam swiftly ran to the kitchen.

Mrs. Lee also went to the kitchen. She help  Mrs. Nam to take out the cake from the oven.

" Now, What should I do? " Mrs. Nam opened her cabinet, she scanned through the ingredient left.

" Never mind, I will make another dessert. The dinner will not be completed if there's no dessert being served. " Mrs. Nam said. Mrs. Nam is a perfectionist. Everything she done, she will complete it. Although Woohyun's family are rich, they didn't hire a maid. They are really down to earth.
 
" I'll help you, Mi rae-ah " Mrs. Lee said.

"  Thank you, Soo hee-ah. " Mrs. Nam hugged Mrs. Lee.

" Umma, we have to wait for another one hour? " Woohyun popped out of nowhere.

" Yes honey, You should hang out in your room with Sungyeol first. If the dessert is ready, we will call you. " Mrs. Nam pushed Woohyun out of the kitchen.

" Sungyeol, let's go upstairs, we have to wait for another one hour. " Woohyun grabbed Sungyeol's hand and lead him to his room.
Sungyeol who was surprised with the sudden contact, blushed madly.

Control yourself Sungyeol-ah

Sungyeol touched his own chest, his heart was beating rapidly as if it's going to explode soon.

Soon, they arrived at Woohyun's room. Sungyeol didn't know what to do, sat awkwardly on Woohyun's bed.

Woohyun suddenly took off his shirt, revealing his amazing body with chocolate abs.

Sungyeol tried to look at other things but failed as his eyes slowly following every move Woohyun made. After Woohyun changed to his pajamas, He approached Sungyeol making him feeling nervous. Wohyun came closer and closer towards him.
 
Sungyeol stuttered. " W-what are you going to do? "

Sungyeol covered his body with his hands. 

" I'm trying to close the curtain, you silly. " Woohyun giggled.

" Ah, let me do it. " Sungyeol quickly closed the curtain behind him.

The room became silence for a few minutes.

" So what're we going to do now? " Woohyun spoke breaking the silence between them.

Sungyeol's eyes roamed around the room. He smiled when he saw a book. A graduation book when they were in kindergarten.
" Let's take a look at that book. " Sungyeol said pointing the graduation book.

" Alright. " Woohyun grabbed the book and opened it.

They flipped through the pages and laughed every time they saw photo of them when they were little.
Sungyeol stopped flipping the pages when he saw something funny in it.

" Look at Myungsoo's face. He was crying when the photographer took his photo. " Sungyeol laughed rolling on the floor.
 
" But you're crying also. " Woohyun said.
 
" I know but it's really rare to see him crying. Seeing this photo really reminded me of the old times. " Sungyeol said after he's finally stopped from laughing.
 
" Hey, why don't we ask Myungsoo to join us? We could do something fun together. " Woohyun suggested.
 
" Sure. " Sungyeol replied.
 
Woohyun called Myungsoo's phone and asked him to come. Myungsoo said that he'll be there in a few minutes.
 
Woohyun smirked when he saw a photo. " Hey, isn't this Son Dongwon? he had a crush on you right at that time? He's always looked at you whenever you walked past him. He even confessed to you bravely. He pecked your cheeks after he confessed. But Myungsoo immediately pulled you away from him. "
 
Sungyeol  looked at Dongwoon's photo and laughed again " What do he sees in me at that time? I'm just a normal, poor kid. "
Dongwoon was known as the handsome Arabian prince during that time. All the girls were head over heels for him even though they were only 9 years old.

 
Since we're talking about crush. Why don't I ask him about it.
 
" So Hyunie, Do you have someone you like? " Sungyeol asked.
 
" Currently I don't have any. But when we were 13 years old, I have a crush on this one boy, Kim Sunggyu. But too bad he had to move to other  country. Well, that's just my old crush. I'm only going to focus on basketball right now. "
 
Oh I see, that Sunggyu guy is pretty lucky to have Woohyun liking him. I'm really envy of him. Thank goodness he moved to other country.
 
" What about you Yeollie? Do have anyone you like or love? " It was Woohyun's turns to ask Sungyeol.

This is it. The perfect time. I shall confess my feelings to him.
 
" I have actually, I have someone I like. " Sungyeol  said looking down the floor as if there's is something special on the floor.
 
" Really? Who is it? Tell me. " Woohyun asked eagerly.

" You. " Sungyeol finally said it.

That's it, I finally said it. I finally told him my feelings.

" Sungyeol, I like you too. " Woohyun replied back.

Did he just tells me that he likes me? For sure? Oh my go..

" I like you too, Sungyeol. So could you please tell who is the one you like? " Woohyun puts his puppy eyed looks.

No. He got it wrong. He never thinks that I would like him for real.

" I've already said it. You're are the one who I like. The one I fall in love with. The one I truly love. " Sungyeol grabbed Woohyun's collar. Sungyeol's eyes already filled with tears.Tears of hurts.
 
Sungyeol just confessed to Woohyun but he thinks Sungyeol was just joking.
 
When the tears rolled down his cheeks, he quickly ran out of the room. He was running downstairs hurriedly. Mrs. Lee ,who noticed her son was going down the stair, rushed to her son.
 
" Sungyeol the dessert isn't ready yet. Where are you going? " Mrs. Lee asked, but Sungyeol just ignored her.
 
When he's already outside of Woohyun's house. He stopped running. He wiped the tears away but more tears were sliding down.
 
Myungsoo who just arrived to Woohyun's house saw Sungyeol was crying.
 
Why is he crying? It's really hurt me so much to see him crying. Is it because of Woohyun?
 
Myungsoo approached Sungyeol. His hand was reaching to Sungyeol to hug him. He wanted to comfort him, but he couldn't do it. Why? Because he didn't want to see Sungyeol crying harder.
 
" S-sungyeol. Why are you crying? " He managed to speak.
 
Sungyeol was surprised to see Myungsoo was standing in front of him.
 
" N-nothing. I better get going. " Sungyeol wiped his tears and ran to his house. Sungyeol entered his room and threw himself on the bed. He hugged his pillow and cried harder.
 
Myungsoo's POV:
 
When Sungyeol ran to his house, I entered Woohyun's house. Mr. Nam greeted me.
 
" Oh, Myungsoo. It's good to see you here. Woohyun invited you here? " Mr.  Nam asked.
 
" Hello, Mr. Nam. " I bowed politely. " Yes. He invited me. Where is he? "
 
" He's upstairs in his room. Go ahead. " Mr. Nam said.
 
" Thank you Mr. Nam. " I bowed again.
 
I climbed the stair and went to his room. I knocked the door.
 
" Hyunie, are you in there? "
 
" Come in, Myungsoo. "
 
I turned the door knob and stepped inside. Woohyun was sitting on his bed with his palm covering his face.
 
" Why is Sungyeol crying? " I asked him immediately.
 
" I don't know.  He just confessed to me and then he ran away.  " He muttered.
 
" What do you said to him? Do you accept him or reject him? "
 
" I didn't said anything. At first I thought he was just joking. But when he grabbed my collar, I finally found out that he was not joking. I never thought that he would likes me. I mean, we have been friends for 10 years. Wouldn't it be weird if we date. I only think him as my closest friends. "
 
" Then, what would you feel if I date him? " I asked him straightforwardly.
 
He suddenly laughed. " You and him? Dating? I think it would never happen. You guys fought a lot. I can't imagine you and him dating. "
 
I shot him a glare and he stopped talking. A few seconds later, he opened his mouth.
 
" Myungsoo, are you in love with him? " He asked.
 
" Yeah, I'm in love with that choding. If you hurt him again, I won't think twice to punch you. " I said. I left the room, leaving him dumbfounded.
 
Sungyeol, If you confessed to me, you wouldn't be crying right now. If you confessed to me I would be gladly accepting you. I wish you're falling for me.
 
 
 
To be continued...
 
A/N: Sunggyu's name was mentioned! *hinthint*
So Sungyeol has confessed and Woohyun didn't know what to do.
What about Myungsoo? What will he do?
Will he makes Sungyeol falls in love with him?
When will Sunggyu appear?
Do you like cliffhanger or not?
See you in the next chapter :D
Read, subscribe and comments please?