Chapter 5 - Obvious

Unpredictable Love

A/N: Hello again. Yay! double update! chapter 4 was really short. So I made chapter 5. Oh and I added Woogyu tag. So that's mean there will be Woogyu later. Enjoy the story. Read, comment and subscribe please? :3

 

Writer's P.O.V

The next day..

Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Woohyun went to school together. As usual, Sungjong teased Sungyeol asking which one he likes out of the two of them. But that day, Sungyeol just blushed and didn't said anything. Sungjong could feel something fishy about his best friend. And he's gonna try to find it out. Sungyeol, Woohyun and Myungsoo were chatting together when suddenly Sungyeol saw something shiny on the floor.

His eyes started to sparkle as he saw the shiny things. It was a coin. 500 Won coin. Sungyeol bent down trying to grab the coin but someone grabbed it first. It was Woohyun. Woohyun teased Sungyeol and he pouted. Sungyeol tried his hard to take the coin but Woohyun teased Sungyeol.

" Yah, give the coin back to me! I saw it first! " Sungyeol said.

" What if I don't want to? " Woohyun playfully . Sungyeol came closer to Woohyun and then he accidentally hit his legs to a chair causing him to fall on top of Woohyun.

Sungyeol realized he's on top of Woohyun suddenly yelled " UWAAAA!! " He quickly stood up and apologized.

" S.. s.. sorry! " Sungyeol ran clumsily towards the classroom's door and accidentally(again) hit his head on the door as he forgot to open the door first. The whole classroom just laughed at Sungyeol's behavior.

" What's up with Sungyeol acting so strangely lately? " Woohyun said scratching his head. Myungsoo who was annoyed with Woohyun, punched Woohyun lightly on his stomach.

" Yah, Myungsoo! Why did you punched me? " Woohyun said angrily.

" Nothing~! Just playing with you. " Myungsoo puts his silly grin.

" Stop acting too obvious, Sungyeol! " Myungsoo thought.

Hoya and Sungjong who were watching the whole situation looked at each other and smirked.

 

During Physical Education class, in the school basketball court...

Woohyun and his friends were playing basketball together. Woohyun, who's a basketball player really love to spend his time playing basketball. In the corner of the basketball court, Sungyeol, Hoya and Sungjong were sitting while watching Woohyun and his friends play.

" Where's Myungsoo? " Sungjong asked Hoya.

" I don't know, maybe he skipped class again. " Hoya answered. Sungjong and Hoya smirked as they saw Sungyeol watching Woohyun excitedly with his mouth slightly opened.

" Yeah, yeah, I understand. Just look at your crush fondly until you satisfied. " Hoya said poking Sungyeol's back.

" Yeah, I really am watching him now. " Sungyeol replied unknowingly. " Ehhhhh?!! " Sungyeol let out his dolphin scream when he finally realise he just told his feelings out loud.

" We're already knew it! You don't have to hide it anymore. " Hoya said grinning.

" You knew? " Sungyeol asked.

" Yeollie, Your heart beat fast and blushed when you saw him right? That's the symptom of love, " Hoya said excitedly.

" Maybe my heart beat fast because I'm excited to get pocket money from my mom later? "

Hoya hit Sungyeol's head clearly pissed with Sungyeol's answers.

" But you know what Sungyeol, honestly you like him right? that Woohyun. " Sungjong said bluntly.

Sungyeol quickly stood up. " YAH! Don't said his name out loud! "

" WATCH OUT, SUNGYEOL!! " A voice is heard.

A ball was heading towards him but before Sungyeol could response, the ball hit Sungyeol in the face and he fainted.

Woohyun ran to where Sungyeol was. " Is he okay? "

" Woohyun, take him to the school infirmary. " Hoya said.

" Huh why me ? "

" Just take him! " Hoya ordered him.

" Alright, alright ! " Woohyun lifted Sungyeol up and carried him like a bride to the school infirmary.

" Treat me later, Yeollie. Mission accomplished! " Hoya said smiling.

In the school Infirmary,

" Hello?? It's there anyone here? " Woohyun who arrived at the infirmary asked. Aparently, nobody was there. He sighed softly and placed Sungyeol gently on the white bed. Sungyeol's forehead was swollen. He searched for an antiseptic to treat him. When he found the antiseptic, he leaned in closer to Sungyeol and dabbed the antiseptic on his forehead gently.

Sungyeol who regain his consciousness, slowly opened his eyes and was surprised because Woohyun's face close to his.

He immediately shrieked " UWAAAAA !! " Sungyeol pushed Woohyun away from him.

 

Myungsoo's P.O.V

" UWAAAAA!! " I was listening to music when I heard someone shrieking. The screaming sounds familiar. I stopped the music and put away the earphone from my ear. I slid the curtain next to mine slowly and saw Woohyun and Sungyeol. What are they doing here?

 

Writer's P.O.V

" Wha.. what are you doing here, Woohyun? and where am I? "

" This is the school infirmary. I carried you here because you fainted. "

" Oh I see. B.. but how do you carried me to here? " Sungyeol asked curiously.

" I carried you like a bride, you know like in drama where the guy carry his lover. " Woohyun replied casually.

" He carried me like a bride? " Sungyeol said to himself, blushing. Woohyun poured medicine to a cup and  gave Sungyeol the medicine. He told Sungyeol to rest.

" Th.. thank you, Woohyun for helping me. Do you still remember? When we were little, you and Myungsoo were always helping me. When I fell down, you and Myungsoo would piggyback me until we reached home. When you guys get exhausted, you guys would took turn to piggyback me. But Myungsoo always whining when he carry me. He's such a whiner. " Sungyeol and Woohyun laughed together.

" Yeah I remember. Myungsoo really is a whiner. " Woohyun smiled softly. Sungyeol drank the medicine and gave it back to Woohyun. Woohyun walked to the sink and washed the cup.

" I should be thanking you both for always be there for me. " Sungyeol said yawning.

" Friends always help each other right? Anyway, you should rest now, Sung... " Woohyun turned his head to Sungyeol only to see his childhood friend already asleep. " He must be really tired. Sleep well Yeollie. " Woohyun ruffled Sungyeol's hair and went outside.

5 minutes later,

Myungsoo slid the curtain and walked towards Sungyeol who was sleeping. " Sorry for being such a whiner. " Myungsoo pinched Sungyeol's cheeks. Sungyeol's swollen forehead forming a frown. Later, Myungsoo's hands slowly made it way to Sungyeol's hair. Myungsoo caressed Sungyeol's hair lightly. " I really hope for you to see me as more than a friend. " Myungsoo blurted out his feelings.

 

Sungyeol's P.O.V

I heard a voice saying something to me. " I really hope for you to see me as more than a friend. " I opened my eyes widely and saw Myungsoo sat infront of me. Myungsoo looked at me nervously.

" Ehhh ... "