Chapter 13 - The truth and Denial

Unpredictable Love

Sungyeol's POV:

I stepped into Myungsoo's room only to find him sleeping comfortably on his queen size bed. I slid the curtain open to wake him up. He groaned and pulled the blanket over his head. I jumped onto him and pulled the blanket from him.

" Myungsoo-yah, wake up! It's already 730 am. I don't want to be punish from being late. " I said, poking his back.

" 5 minutes okay. " He muttered. Then he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. His hand holding me tightly to avoid me from escaping. My heart skipped a beat and I could feel my cheeks burnt up.

" L-let me go. " I nervously said. 

He freed me from the hug and looked at me. " I thought you wanted me to hug you because you're sitting on top of me. and why are blushing yeollie? Do you like me? " He said teasingly.

" N-no. It's just that you were hugging me so tightly before and I couldn't breathe. So that's why my face was red. " I replied in defense.

I don't love him right?

" Alright then. "

He made his way to his bathroom. Twenty minutes later, we arrived in front of the school gates. We were walking straight to our locker to grab some books. I caught Dongho in front of Sungjong's locker.

" Hey Dongho! " I called him. He flinched and quickly turned around. He saw me waving at him and he approached us.

" Yes, Lee Sungyeol-shii. " He said, looking down on the floor.

" You gave Sungjong another letter? " I asked him. Everyday Dongho would place a small note or letter in Sungjong's locker in attempt to make Sungjong to like him. Sungjong told us about it and he asked me to tell Dongho to stop doing it. Although, I still didn't who is Sungjong's crush, I think him and Dongho would be a perfect couple. Every time I asked about his crush, he would change the subject. 

" Y-Yeah. " He gave a small nod.

" Don't worry, I'll help you to make Sungjong falls for you. " I said, patting his shoulder.

" T-thank you, Lee Sungyeol-shii. " He bowed.

" Just call me Sungyeol or Yeollie. " I smiled at him.

Then I heard Myungsoo coughing from behind. " I thought you don't want to be late. " He said, pointing at his watch. Just after he finished his word the school bell rang. Myungsoo grabbed my wrist and dragged me off with him.

" See you later, Dongho! " I waved at him gleefully.

We reached to the classroom and gratefully the teacher had not arrived yet. We took our seat and waited for the teacher to come. As soon as the teacher stepped into our classroom, he asked for our homework. A collective groan were heard when the teacher asked for it. When I passed the homework, I took a glance at Woohyun and Sunggyu.

It has been two weeks after I saw Woohyun and him kissing. I thought they are together but why are they not talking with each other. In fact, there is some distance between them. Woohyun also avoiding from joining us lately. I better talk with him after this.

A few hours later, the bell rang signaling it's lunch hour. As soon as the bell rang, Woohyun hastily stood up and went out of the classroom causing a few students to stare at him. 

" What's wrong with Woohyun lately? It seems like he's avoiding us. " Sungjong said to Hoya. Hoya replied with a shrug.

I, then walked out of the classroom and determined to ask him what had happened. I continued to search him and found him on the school backyard. His body was leaning against the tree. I approached him and sat beside him. His eyes shut closed.

" Woohyun... " I broke the silence. He frowned and opened his eyes slowly.

His eyes seem wet. Was he crying? 

I questioned myself whether to ask him or not because seeing him like this actually broke my heart.

" What had happened between the two of you? I thought you are together now. " I asked him carefully.

" I don't know. " He replied, tears sliding down his cheeks. I wiped the tears away with my thumb gently.

" Tell me. " He opened his mouth to start talking.

 

~FLASHBACk~

Woohyun's POV:

" Do you have another idea? " Sunggyu pouted unknowingly. When I saw his pouting lips, my body just moved on his own. I pecked his lips quickly. I'm pretty sure that my cheeks were red like a ripe tomato. 

I put my gaze on the floor. Later, I took a glance at him only to see Sunggyu leaning closer to me. Our lips met again. but this time our lips locked longer.

He kissed me back! He's freaking kissed me back!

Our lips moved rhythmically. My body wanted him. As we're continued kissing, I slowly pushed Sunggyu on my bed making me on top of him. We kissed passionately until I heard the slammed open. I broke the kiss and looked at Myungsoo who was approaching me. I could sense that he was mad at me.

" Myungsoo.. " Myungsoo grabbed my collar and punched me hard on the stomach.

" I already told you that if you hurt Sungyeol again, I won't think twice to punch you. " Myungsoo told me angrily.

Hearing Sungyeol's name, I quickly turned my head to the door and saw Sungyeol sat on the floor covering his mouth and tears already form around his eyes.

" S-Sungyeol... " Sungyeol immediately ran out the house. Myungsoo then followed him.

The whole situation are making me feel bad because I just hurt Sungyeol's heart twice or maybe more. Sungyeol must felt heartbroken because of me. First, He confessed but I think he was just joking, then he confessed again but I rejected him. And now, he saw me kissing Sunggyu.

Wow, I'm being such a jerk to Sungyeol.

" Woo-Woohyun. " Sunggyu broke my train of thought.

We both stared at each other.

" I .. " We both said at the same time. He gestured me to say it first.

I love you, Sunggyu. I want to say that but I shouldn't be selfish. If I do that, My 10 years of  with Sungyeol might be broken.

" I'm sorry, Sunggyu. That kiss was a mistake. I hope you will forget about it. I shouldn't kiss y- " Before I could finish my word. I earned a slap from him. He hurriedly stood up and went out my room.

Great, He must hate me now. Huh?

I sat on the bed and brought my knee closer to my chest and hug it tightly.

I'm sorry, Sunggyu. I really love you. 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I told Sungyeol everything including the first time I met Sunggyu when we were little and how I had a crush on him.

 

Sungyeol's POV:

After hearing his story, I could not close my mouth. I slapped his shoulder hardly.

" Wow! I didn't know that my childhood friend was so dumb. "

" Yah! Why are you calling me dumb? " He rubbed his shoulder.

" Well because first, you are so dumb for saying it was a mistake when clearly you enjoyed it. And second, you shouldn't give up on him just because you want to save our friendship. Yeah I know you don't want to hurt me, but that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your love. Third, didn't he kissed you back? So that's mean he likes you t- "

I stopped talking when I realized what I had said.

When Myungsoo kissed me, I kissed him back. Does that mean ... ? Nah! Maybe my theory is not true. I'm sure I only kissed him back because I was so shocked. (a/n: Denial from Sungyeol. Hahaha.)

 

" Are you really sure that he likes me too? " Woohyun asked, his face bright red.

" Yes. So you better tell him the truth or I'll kill you. " I threatened him.

" But, are you sure you're okay with it? " Woohyun raised his eyebrow.

" Don't worry, you'll always be my greatest childhood friend. I'm okay with it as long as you're happy. " I gave him a big grin, showing him my cute gummy smiles. " and there are a lot of people who are better than you. "

" Make sure you tell him okay? "

" O-okay. "

 

Writer's POV:

That night, In Myungsoo's house.

Myungsoo was watching television when he heard the door bell rang. His maid quickly opened the door.

She quickly bowed politely " Welcome back, young master is in the living room. "

Welcome back? N-no way.

Myungsoo speedily ran to the front door and was surprised with the two person in front of him. They smiled proudly at him.

" Umma? Appa? "

 

To be continued...

So what had happened between Woogyu was revealed. Does it make sense? kekeke..

It has been more than two weeks since my last update. I'm sorry for updating late.

Well because currently I'm doing a part time job and taking a class for driving license.

 I had been busy for the past few weeks and luckily I managed to find some time to update. 

I even didn't get the chance to read fanfic. I miss reading fanfic T.T Now I'm off going to read some of the fanfic

See you in the next chapter~!

Read, comment and Subscribe please~!!