Chapter 11 - I kissed him back?

Unpredictable Love

Myungsoo ran after Sungyeol. To make the thing worse, It was raining. The rain poured heavily making both of their clothes wet and soaked with the water from the rain. Sungyeol just ran and ran far away from Woohyun's house. When he's pretty sure that he was far from his house, he stopped running and rest himself against the wall. His back was leaning against the wall.

Myungsoo who found Sungyeol resting himself against the wall quickly approached Sungyeol.

" Sungyeol... "

" Please go away, I w-want to be alone right now. " Sungyeol said hiccuping, his tears streaming down along with the rain.

It really hurt me so much to see him cries. If only I could feel his pain too.

All of sudden, Myungsoo punched the wall making Sungyeol gasped at him. Myungsoo's fist seems a bit red after punching the wall. Sungyeol saw blood forming around his fist.

" Myung .. " His word was cut by Myungsoo when Myungsoo crashed his lips against his.

~~~~

Sungyeol POV:

I was a little bit startled when Myungsoo punched the wall next to me. " Myung ... " My word was cut by him when he crashed his lips against mine. 

Why the hell is he kissing me? And why am I kissing him back?

 

Writer's POV:

Much to his surprised, Sungyeol replied his kisses . Sungyeol kissed him back passionately. Myungsoo buried his hands into his hair, continuing to kiss him as he slowly backed him against the wall. Myungsoo could feel Sungyeol's arms moving over his back and shoulders.

When Myungsoo's hands were roving over his back and stomach, Sungyeol finally came back to reality. He broke the kiss and pushed Myungsoo away from him.

PLAKK!

Sungyeol's hands moved on its own. He slapped Myungsoo across the face.

" Yah! Why did you kissed me? You just stole my first kiss! I- I hate you! " Sungyeol yelled and ran back to his house. Leaving Myungsoo alone. The rain was still pouring.

I kissed you because I wanted it too. I've been in love with you since forever. I want you to forget about Woohyun and moving on to someone else. Someone like me.

Myungsoo wanted to run after him and tell him like that. But he didn't want to risk it. Sungyeol just got his heart broken. He's afraid that Sungyeol would hate him. He should tell him when the time is right or maybe just keep his feelings to himself.

Wasn't he's the one who replied my kiss back? But you know what Sungyeol? You're wrong. It wasn't your first kiss. It was your second kiss. No, our second kiss.

~~~~

Sungyeol laid on his bed after taking a shower. He stared at the ceiling and all of sudden he got up from his bed. He walked back and forth.

That idiot just stole my first precious kiss. I'm not going to forgive him. It's not like I'm going to hate him forever. But it's just that I want my first kiss to be with someone special. Someone who I love. And that plan was ruined because Myungsoo kissed me. HE FREAKING KISSED ME!  Why did he kissed me? and why did I replied his kiss back? Why did I kiss him back?

Sungyeol pulled out his hair in frustration, He looked at his own reflection on the mirror and touched his lips. The image of Myungsoo and him kissing flashed across his mind.  He then shook his head furiously and threw himself on the bed. He hid himself under the blanket and closed his eyes hoping he would sleep soon. One hour later, he's finally drifted off to sleep.

~~~

The next day..

Sungyeol went to school early in order to avoid from meeting Myungsoo on the way. He headed to his seat and sat down. He glanced at his watch.

One hour left before the class start.

Half an hour later, Sungjong and Hoya arrived. Sungjong went to Sungyeol's desk.

" Yeollie, You're kinda early today. Where's Myungsoo and Woohyun? I thought you're always together with them. " 

Sungyeol just shrugged. A few minutes later, Woohyun arrived. Woohyun looked at Sungyeol directly and Sungyeol instantly put his gaze on something else.

Where's Sunggyu? I thought they are together now? Maybe Sunggyu's late. Why do I need to care about them. It's none of my bussiness after all.

Sungyeol just realized that last night he wasn't thinking about Woohyun and Sunggyu kissing. After the kiss with Myungsoo, He stopped crying. Sungyeol didn't think about Woohyun but instead he was thinking about his first kiss with Myungsoo. Somehow, his heart didn't feel hurt seeing Woohyun. But still he avoided Woohyun, his first love who broke his heart twice.

 

Mr. Kang stepped into the classroom and took the attendance. Mr. Kang called out their name one by one. Sungyeol took a glance at the seat next to him. Myungsoo was still not there.

" Kim Heechul. " 

" I'm here my lovely sir. "

" Kim Ki Bum. "

" Here. "

" Kim Myungsoo. "

" ... "

" Kim Myungsoo. " 

" Myungsoo is absent sir. " Sungyeol voiced out.

" Alright, Kim Sunggyu. " 

" He is absent too sir. " This time Woohyun voiced out.

Why is Sunggyu absent too?

 

During recess,

" This is the first time Myungsoo not attending the school. Did something bad had happened to him? " Hoya asked his best friend. 

" Today is his birthday after all. Maybe he wants to take a rest. " Sungjong said.

" Birthday? " Sungyeol asked in confusion.

" Yeah. Today is Myungsoo's birthday. You're actually forgotten his birthday? " Sungjong replied.

Sungyeol just nodded in response. He's actually forgot his childhood friend birthday. 

Shoot. I didn't prepare any present for him. What should I give to him? Why he didn't come to school today? But wait, I'm currently mad at him right now. So I shouldn't be bothered to give him a present. But if I do that, I would be a bad friend to him. Aish, I couldn't hate him. He's my friend. I don't want to lose him.

Sungyeol's thought was interrupted by his teacher, Mr. Kang.

" Lee Sungyeol, please meet me after school. "

" Yes, Mr. Kang. " Sungyeol replied promptly.

~~~

" Why do you want to see me sir? " 

Mr. Kang handed a note to Sungyeol. " Here, please give this to Myungsoo. "

" Eh, Why me, Sir? " Sungyeol questioned.

" You are his friend right? You guys never separated from each other. And also I heard that he's your neighbor. Final exam are approaching. These are some important notes. He's always skipped school during my class. So, I want you to give this notes to  him. I don't want any student from my class to fail Biology. The most easiest and interesting subject. " Mr. Kang explained.

Huh? Easiest and interesting? As if. 

" Alright sir, I will give this important notes to him. " Sungyeol smiled sweetly before leaving Mr. Kang office.

~~~

So now I have to give these notes to him? I'm not ready yet to face him after what had happened yesterday. Urghh! I will just need to finish these thing quickly.

Sungyeol cleared his throat after he reached Myungsoo's house. He pressed the bell waiting for someone to open the door.

To be continued...

A/N: Hello again! Do you miss me? LOL

There's no Woogyu moment in here. I'm sorry. What happen to Woogyu after the kiss?

So, Sungyeol reacted to Myungsoo's kiss. And why didn't Myungsoo come to school?

I'll explain to you later

I want to ask you something.

Do you like drama?

because after this, there will be a lot  of drama happening.

Just want to warn you let you know

 

Finally, this story has a poster! YAY~!

It's 3 am right now but I'm so hyper because of Woogyu and Yadong paper kiss. If only Myungyeol do it too, my life would be perfect.

Sorry for my long A/N

Read, Subscribe and comment please~!! See you in the next chapter! heart you!