Chapter 3 - New Feelings

Unpredictable Love

Sungyeol's Pov

" Because I listen to my heart beat one by one ~ "

I woke up from my sleep feeling fresh. I can't help but smiling because today I'm going out on date to watch a movie with Minho. We agreed to meet at the train station at 1 o'clock. Now is 11 o'clock. So I have about two hours to get ready. I grabbed my towel and made my way to the bathroom. After grooming myself up, I went out of my house and headed to the train station.

While on my way, I saw a familiar figure heading towards me. " Kim Myungsoo, What are you doing here? " I greeted him.

" Sungyeol, that minho guy.." He stopped for a few second and continued " that Minho guy, I think you shouldn't date him. I mean you just know him for a few days. Why he suddenly approached and confessed to you? I think he has something bad on his mind. "

I kinda agree with Myungsoo, how come the Vice President want to date me? I'm poor and not good looking. Maybe he sees something in me. But I think Myungsoo just said that so I couldn't get the 40 000 Won.

" Don't lie to me, Myungsoo-ah. I'm already late. Bye see you later! " I left Myungsoo standing there alone. I feel bad. What if what he has said is true?

Myungsoo Pov

I was left by Sungyeol. I flashbacked what happening earlier.

~ FLASHBACK ~

I was hanging out with my friends and some girls at the famous karaoke place in our town. " Hey Myungsoo! You're not gonna sing? " Chunji asked me.

" No way, If I sing the scouts will come in swarms and crash the party. " I replied cockily. Chunji rolled his eyes hearing my response.

" Ah, that's right. Hey Hyuna. I saw you yesterday with Minho. "

" Eh, me? " Hyuna looked at me blurly.

" Is Minho your boyfriend? " I asked her.

" Yup. but how do you know? He confessed to me recently. " I could see her blushing madly.

" So, you two saw a movie right? Was it interesting? "

" No. The movie put me right to sleep. I lost my wallet in the theater. I could only think Minho as the culprit. But since  I had no proof, I had to put up with it. " She sighed.

" Oh, I see. " I smirked.

~ END OF FLASHBACK ~

What should I do? I sighed. Later, I grabbed my phone and dialed Woohyun's number.

Writer's pov

WH : Hello?

MS : Woohyun! Where are you?

WH : I'm at school. I have basketball practice right now. Why do you call me?

MS : Woohyun, Sungyeol is on a date with that Vice President today. It seems like that guy is pretty fishy. I got some crazy information on him. He was using his ' vice president ' position as a mask.

WH : ...

 

At the movie theater.

 

Sungyeol's pov

" This movie is so boring. " I thought to myself as I was covering my mouth from the countless yawn. This is making me sleepy. I need to take a nap for a while. I hope Minho won't notice me napping.

 

Writer's POV

After Sungyeol closed his eyes. Minho started to smile. After waiting for a little while, Minho sneakily opened Sungyeol's bag and searched for his wallet. After successfully found the wallet, Minho grabbed the wallet. Suddenly, his hand was caught by someone. It was Myungsoo.

" Oh my, This isn't good. How unseemly for the Student Council's Vice President to do something like this. Stealing other's people wallet. " Myungsoo said to him.

" Who are you? " Minho panicked. He bit Myungsoo's hand and ran away.

" YAH!! DON'T RUN AWAY! " Myungsoo shouted loudly causing Sungyeol to wake up from his sleep. Sungyeol turned his head and saw Myungsoo.

" Myungsoo? "

BANG !!

The door was opened forcefully. Woohyun stood in front of the door.He stared at Minho angrily. Although Woohyun is shorter than Minho, He managed to make Minho feel scared.

" Wha.. What're you ... ? You're supposed to be at the basketball practice? Is it okay for you to be here? There's a match coming up soon, I'll have you suspended! " Minho threatened Woohyun.

" Hmm, That's okay. Then, I'm going to tell the principal about you using your position as the Student's Council Vice President as a mask ." Woohyun said calmly.  

" What ?? " 

" If you don't want us to tell the principal, You'd better return that wallet over here. "

" You're gotta be kidding me, this is my wallet. "    

" No! That is my wallet. " Sungyeol approached Minho. " Minho, please return my wallet. If you return it, I won't report you. "

" You're not gonna report him, Sungyeol? That guy is a thief. You should hand him over to the police. " Myungsoo clearly disagree with Sungyeol's decision.

" It's okay. As long as I can get back everything I saved this week. " Sungyeol said.                                        

" Alright, I'll return to you. " Minho said suddenly.

" Really? " Sungyeol was happy after hearing what Minho just said. " But.. the  500 000 Won inside it is mine! "

Minho opened Sungyeol's wallet and was shocked because there is only 15 000 won inside it. " What! Just 15 000 won? Only this much? " Minho frowned.

" What do you mean by only  this much? This is also money! " Sungyeol tried to hold his anger.

" Where's the 500 000 Won? Where do you hide it? Didn't you always keep it in your huge wallet? " Minho asked Sungyeol angrily.

" 500 000 Won? There's no way I'd walk around carrying that much money in this insecure world. That's crazy! What would I do if there were a purse-snatcher? I only put the minimum necessary amount in that wallet. That's just a common sense. " I explained to him.

" You're lying to me, What do you mean only minimal necessities. " Minho stepped on the 15 000 Won.

Sungyeol's face turned red. " Money, a lot or a little, What makes you think I have that? Damn you! "

Sungyeol punched Minho hardly on his handsome face causing Minho to faint on the floor.

" Wow seriously, When it comes to money he gets really scary. " both of Myungsoo and Woohyun said at the same time. Minho was brought to the police station.

Sungyeol, Woohyun and Myungsoo headed home together.

" Guys, thanks for today. " Sungyeol thanked them sincerely.

Both of Myungsoo and Woohyun were shocked. " Did he really say thank you? That's scary! " Myungsoo said. Sungyeol then hit Myungsoo head. " How rude! but I'm really sorry Myungsoo for not believing you. " Sungyeol apologized.

" So, Lets go eat something tomorrow? Sungyeol's treat. " Myungsoo said cheerfully. 

" Hmm... since there's no helping it this time. Sure! I'll treat you guys tomorrow. "

" Really? I can't believe that our stingy Sungyeol wants to treat us. Here, let me hug you! " Woohyun said. Then Woohyun suddenly hugged Sungyeol, making Sungyeol blushed. " Woo.. Woohyun, let go of me! " Sungyeol shouted.

" Hey! That's not fair! I wanna hug Sungyeol too! " Myungsoo pouted.

 

The next day.

Sungyeol's POV

Today I'm going to treat Myungsoo and Woohyun. I know I hate to spend money but I can't help it because they saved me yesterday. I decided to go to Woohyun's house since Myungsoo is a heavy sleeper. I need Woohyun to help me if I want to wake Myungsoo up which will take forever. Thank goodness that we are neighbors. Upon reaching Woohyun's house, I saw Woohyun's mom was watering her rose plant.

" Hello, Umma! " Woohyun's mom told me to call her Umma ever since I was little.

" Sungyeol-ah ! My cutey boy! " Woohyun's mom pinched my chubby cheeks.

" Where's Woohyun? " I asked her.

" He's upstairs in his room. Go ahead. "

" Okay, Umma! "

I went upstairs and go towards his room. I tried to knock but a silly idea came to me. I decided to open his door silently to surprise him. Luckily his door was unlocked. I  opened his door slowly and saw him.

" UWAAAAAA !!! " I shouted loudly. Woohyun was half . He's only wearing a boxer. His abs looks so amazing and I want to touch that.

Woohyun looked at me confusedly. " Why are you shouting? "

" Sorry, I need to go home. I forget something. " I replied and ran out of his room quickly. I could feel my face was blushing.

Now I'm in front of my house.

Writer's POV

Myungsoo was outside of his house. He saw Sungyeol and tried to call him " Sung... "

" Why am I blushing right now? It's not like the first time I saw him half . Why do my heart beat fast? My heart feels like it going to burst in anytime soon and why my nose is bleeding? Does that make me a ert now? WHHYYYYY !! Am I falling for Woohyun? " Sungyeol shouted. 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update. I have exam. Thank you so much to those who subscribed to my story. I hope you all do enjoy my story.

 

DID YOU ALREADY SEE INFINITE PARADISE TEASER? OMG! THEY LOOKS SO HOT! ESPECIALLY MY SUNGYEOL ! CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MONDAY :)