Chapter 12 - Fever.

Unpredictable Love

So now I have to give these notes to him? I'm not ready yet to face him after what had happened yesterday. Urghh! I will just need to finish these thing quickly.

Sungyeol cleared his throat after he reached Myungsoo's house. He pressed the bell waiting for someone to open the door.

A few seconds later, the door was opened by his maid. " Please come in, Young master is in his room. " She greeted.

" It's okay. I just want to give some notes from the teacher. Can you please pass these notes to him for me? " Sungyeol said holding the notes. By this way, he didn't have to meet Myungsoo.

" I understand. But this morning Young Master was acting strangely. He ordered us to not disturb him. He didn't eat any food at all. We're afraid if there's something bad happen to him. His door was locked. So that's why I n-need your help. " the maid was about to cry. She looked at Sungyeol who has a worried frown on his face. 

" Do you have any spare key? " Sungyeol asked. He was extremely anxious about Myungsoo. The maid nodded and gave the key to him. 

" If you have the spare key, then why didn't you enter his room? " Sungyeol asked.

" B-because he said he didn't want to be disturb. " The maid cried. She's afraid that she might lose her job if something bad happen to her young master.

Upon hearing that, Sungyeol ran speedily to Myungsoo's room. He unlocked the door by using the spare key. When the door was pushed open, Sungyeol quickly searched for Myungsoo.

He looked at the queen size bed and saw a bulge around the bed. He was thinking that Myungsoo was hiding under the blanket. He pulled the blanket, revealing Myungsoo's body. Myungsoo was laying on the bed.

" Don't go.. " In a sudden,  Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol's wrist.

 

Sungyeol' POV:

I pulled the blanket and Myungsoo's body was reavealed. His face was sweating.

" Don't go.. " Suddenly, I felt Myungsoo gripped my wrist. He opened his eyes widely as if he was having a nightmare.

" Myungsoo-ah, are you okay? " I said worriedly.

But he replied me with " Please don't go. Please don't leave me. "

He immediately pulled me towards him. He hugged me tightly as if he didn't want to let me go. I hugged him back and closed my eyes. Somehow, I felt a tingle in my heart.

Myungsoo...

His body was shaking and hot. Wait, HOT?

I broke the hug and placed my cold hand on his forehead.

" Myungsoo, you have a fever. " I said. I hurriedly went to my house. A few minutes later, I arrived to his room, panting. I came to his room with medicine, an empty small cup and a glass filled with water.

I positioned him to sit on the bed. I poured the medicine to the small cup and gave it to him. He was refusing at first because he hate bitter stuff. I kept coaxing him until he's finally gave up. He drank the medicine obediently.

Hmmm. What should I do next?

I fished out my phone from my left pocket and dialed my mum's number. She wasn't at home when I went there earlier. 

" Umma, Myungsoo is having a fever. What do I need to do to cure him? Oh, I see. Next step? Wh-what? take a cold shower? but he can't move. He need to rest right? I should do it for him? I understand Umma. See you later. " 

" Myungsoo-ah, You need to take a cold sh- " I stopped talking when I saw Myungsoo already fell asleep soundlessly.

He looks like an angel. I guess I need to help him with it.

I brought a small towel and a bowl of cool water and placed them on the table next to him. I ed his shirt. After finished ing, I stared at his perfectly build body. Suddenly, I felt butterflies in my stomach. 

Since when did his body becomes this perfect?

I soaked the towel and rubbed it on his chest, neck and hands carefully to lower his body temperature. Next, I unbuckled his pant leaving him only with a boxer. I could feel my cheeks burnt up. I rubbed his legs and feet with the damp towel nervously. I felt like my nose is going to bleed soon. 

Yah! Why am I acting like I have a crush on him. Sungyeol, he's just your childhood friend. Nothing more nothing less.

I put him on a very comfortable pajamas. I pulled the blanket upwards until it covered his chest. I placed a new damp towel on his forehead.

I must give him a healthy meal. Aha! I will cook him a porridge.

I went to the kitchen and start preparing him a porridge. A chicken porridge. I brought the chicken porridge to his room and placed it on the table. I approached his bed and sat on the chair. I took a look at his face. I yawned for the countless time that day. I was lacking of sleep from last night.

I need to go home now but my eyes feels heavy. I'll just take a nap for a few minutes before head home.

I placed my head on his bed and closed my eyes. Just a few minutes.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

My eyes flew open as I awoke from sleep.

Is my fever already gone?

I tried to get up from the bed but I felt something was holding me back. I turned my body to the other side only to see Sungyeol sleeping right beside me, his arms around my waist.

Why is he on my bed? Why is he sleeping next to me?

I felt blush crept on my face. He looks so beautiful.  I move my face closer to his face. I stared at him waiting for him to wake up. As I was busy staring at him, His eyes slowly opened and met with mine. We locked our eyes for a few minutes. Later, I moved my face closer to him. I could not resist the urge to kiss my childhood friend again. I could feel his hot breath against my face. Suddenly I heard a knock from the door. 

" Young master, it's 730 am right now. You need to get ready for your school. "

Sungyeol shrieked and moved his body backwards causing him to fall on the carpet and accidentally hit his head on the window.

" OUCH!! My head! " He cried. I also fell down on the carpet but I laughed uncontrollably. Hearing my laugh, He's also started to laugh too. He got up and walked to me. He placed his hand on my forehead. 

" It's look like your fever already gone. " He smiled. 

The room became silence.

" I'm ... " we both said at the same time. I gestured him to say it first.

" I'm sorry Myungsoo for slapping you the other day. I'm sorry for saying that I hate you. "

I chuckled. " I'm sorry too for kissing you that time. "

It's better for us to be like this. To be friends forever. 

" Myungsoo ... "

" What is it? "

" Happy belated birthday. " He stated.

" Thanks choding. " I replied.

" About the gift, I'll give it to you later. I still couldn't find any suitable gift for you. " He scratched his head.

" Alright. " You don't have to give me any gift because having you here by my sides it's like the perfect gift.

" We're already late. " He said.

" You can take a shower at my house. Or do you want US to take a shower together to shorten the time. " I smirked at him.

" Yah you ert. I'll take a shower at my OWN house. Let's meet 15 minutes later in front of your house. Then we'll walk to school together. " Sungyeol said he's already infront of my door.

" Whatever you say Choding. " I grinned. He sprinted to his house. I chuckled looking at him through the window. I made my way to the bathroom and washed myself. After finished preparing, I glanced at a bowl next to my bed. It was a chicken porridge. There was a note besides the porridge. I read the note

Soo-ah, When you read this

the porridge is probably already cold

You can ask your maid to heat it for you before eating it

If you want to eat it

Sincerely from,

Yeollie.

 

Sungyeol, Why do you always make me to fall deeper and deeper in love with you? Everything you do, it's like a magic to me. Ever little things you do to me always make my heart flutters happily.

 

Without any hesitation, I ate the chicken porridge. " This is really delicious. " I smiled.

 

to be continued...

A/N: Hello again~! It's 3:05 am. I write this chapter for 3 hours. LOL.

This chapter focus is Myungyeol

No Woogyu in here but I promise you that in the next chapter there will be Woogyu and some explanation.

So Myungsoo was having a fever. I don't know if it just a coincidence or not because I'm having a fever right now.

The fever still not gone although it's been two days.

but I'm getting a lot better than before where I can't even barely move my body. I just sleep all day long.

So Sungyeol starts to have feelings for Myungsoo? keke..

See you in the next chapter~!

Read, comment and subscribe please~!!