Chapter 15 - Our date

Unpredictable Love

A/N: Hello guys! Enjoy reading :)

 

Writer's POV:

When Sungyeol woke up, he glanced at the clock. It's 8 o'clock. He climbed out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. After finished cleaning himself, he walked towards the wardrobe and scanned his clothes.

What should I wear for today?

He his chin, thinking carefully. He came back into reality after a few minutes standing in front the wardrobe.

Yah, Lee Sungyeol. Why are you being worried on what you should wear. It's not like we're going on a date. We're going to eat some ice cream. Myungsoo said it's a date to tease you. I should wear a simple T-shirt and skinny jean.

Without hesitating, Sungyeol grabbed a simple white T-shirt and a black skinny jean. After putting it on, he headed to Myungsoo's house.

He pressed the bell and waited for a while. After a few moments, the door opened widely revealing Myungsoo's mom. She was smiling warmly at him.

" It's that you Sungyeol? Oh my ... You look so handsome and  tall. " She cupped his face, examining his face.

" Good morning, Mrs. Kim. " He smiled and showed a confused look.

Seeing Sungyeol's confused look, Myungsoo's mom clapped her hand suddenly. 

" We just arrived here yesterday's night. We are on vacation actually. We'll visit your family on this afternoon. "

Sungyeol nodded his head in reply. 

" So what are you doing here? "

" Myungsoo and I are going to eat ice cream together. He said he wants to treat me. " He explained.

" Oh I see, Just the two of you? Not with Woohyun? So, that's mean you're going on a date? I knew it. You two finally ending up with each other. " Myungsoo's mom excitedly said. 

" N- " Sungyeol tried to explain but was interrupted by Myungsoo who's popped out behind his mom.

" Yes, We are. " Myungsoo smiled sheepishly.

" Did you guys kissed already? " Myungsoo's mom asked them. 

Sungyeol's face turned into bright red while Myungsoo replied nonchalantly " Yeah. We did. "

" Oh my. Myungsoo-yah, you should show him the picture. The picture when you two - "

Hearing the 'picture' word, Myungsoo abruptly grabbed Sungyeol's hand and walked away. He waved at his mom. " Bye Umma. We should be going now. "

They kept walking until they reached to the nearest bus stop. Myungsoo finally released his hand from Sungyeol's when they sat on the bench provided. Sungyeol broke the silence between them.

" Hey, aren't you feel happy or glad seeing your mom and dad finally come back to Korea after 8 years? and shouldn't you use this opportunity to spend some time with them. Why aren't you doing so? "

Myungsoo closed his eyes and opened his mouth. " I do feel happy but I'm sure we'll have a lot time to spend together. A lot of time. "

Soon, the bus arrived. The bus was packed so they decided to take the front seat. Upon reaching their destination, they walked passed a few block of buildings and stopped in front the famous ice cream parlor, the Baskin Robbins.

Sungyeol's POV:

" What flavor do you want? " Myungsoo asked me as soon as we entered Baskin Robbins.

" Anything as long as it has chocolate in it. "

" Okay, you should go take a seat first. "

I took a vacant table near the glass window. I sat and looked at the view outside. It seemed like it's going to rain soon. Myungsoo arrived carrying two ice cream cone. He handed me one and I quickly ate it. 

" Iff ver good. " I talked with a mouthful of the ice cream. " What flavor is this? " I asked before continued eating the ice cream again.

" It's Peanut Butter 'n Chocolate. Do you want to taste mine? It's Pralines 'n Cream. " He shoved his ice cream in front of me. I shyly took a bite.

" This taste really good too. " I replied. 

We kept chatting about some random stuff for half an hour until Myungsoo stood up suddenly. " Let's go outside. " He said, leaving the table. Immediately, I followed him obediently. I jogged a little to keep up with his pace. We kept walking for 15 minutes until we arrived at a beautiful place full with tall tree. Myungsoo asked me to wait for him at there because he wanted to go to the toilet. I squatted down and admiring the beautiful view.

" Sungyeol! " I turned to look at the sources of the noise and saw Myungsoo smiling at me and he was carrying a bicycle. I ran to him. " Where did you get this bicycle? "

" Well, I rented it. " Myungsoo rode the bicycle. " Come here, sit at the back. We're going to explore this beautiful place. "

I sat at the back casually. We started our journey. He cycled through the tree-lined road. A few moments later, I felt a raindrop on my head then two more hit my nose. It's began to rain.

" Myung ... "

" Hold my waist tightly. I'm going to cycle faster. "

I immediately hugged his waist tightly, to prevent from falling. He cycled faster and faster. The road become slippery making him losing control of the handle. He wasn't able to control it making the bicycle hit a tree. We fell down from the bicycle and unknowingly I pulled Myungsoo with me. I winced in pain as my back hit the road.

" Are you okay? " Myungsoo said to me. I opened my eyes and saw him on top of me. He looked at me worriedly.

" I'm alright. " Our eyes met suddenly. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster with my cheeks feeling warm.

" Myungsoo, I ... " I tried to say something but seeing his face leaning closer to mine, I closed my eyes in response. Waiting for his lips to touch mine.

 

To be continued... 

Another cliffhanger. lol.

Will they kiss?

See you in the next chapter~!