Chapter 10 - Two kisses.

Unpredictable Love

 

Woohyun's POV:

" Hello, my name is Kim Sunggyu. I hope we can get along with each other. "

I was doodling randomly on the notebook when suddenly I heard a familiar name. I stopped doodling and looked at the new kid who introduced himself as Kim Sunggyu. He still looked the same. But this time he looked more charismatic. His eyes was moving around.

He caught me staring at him. Our eyes met and he let out a gentle smiles which immediately melted my heart. We locked our eyes for a few minute but later ruined by Mr. Jung's cough sound. 

" Alright, you can sit next to Jonghyun there. " Mr. Jung pointed at the table in the corner, near the window.

I felt Key who was sitting next to me stood up hastily and he volunteered himself. " Never mind sir. Let me sit next to Jonghyun. Sunggyu can sit next to Woohyun. " Key winked at me and whispered " I'm doing yourself and myself a favor. He totally matches with your ideal type. I also don't want him to steal my Jonghyun. "

I chuckled at Key. He hurriedly pack up his things in 5 seconds. You're feeling excited to sit next to Jonghyun. Huh? 

My thought was interrupted when Sunggyu sat next to me. " Hi Woohyun. " He said smiling.

" H- Hi Sunggyu. " I said stuttering. I could feel my cheeks burnt up.

" Do you still remember me? " He asked.

" Y-yeah. "

We used to be friends when we were 13 years old. We shared the same hobbies. We love to play basketball and singing.  Well, basically nobody knew that I love singing. I secretly sang alone in the park near the school. I met Sunggyu the first time in that park. I was singing during that time, Sunggyu suddenly appeared and complimented me. He's also great at singing. He has a really great voice. From that day, we would meet each other after school. Even Sungyeol and Myungsoo didn't know about this. I found myself has a crush on him during that time. He was my first love.

One day, I decided to confess my feelings to him, I was waiting for him but he never shows up. I went to his house only to find out that he had moved out. I asked his neighbors about the location, but they did not know. That's the reason why I only wanted to focus myself on the basketball team.

 

Writer's POV:

Sungyeol saw the reaction made by Woohyun when Sunggyu sat next to him.

He was obviously nervous when Sunggyu talks with him. Is Sunggyu his old crush when he was little? Why do my heart feel hurts seeing them like this? Why do I feel that there is something bad going to happen?

~~~

It has been a week since Sunggyu transferred to Woolim High. Sunggyu and Woohyun became closer and closer. Sunggyu is a friendly guy. He made a lot of friends on his first day. He's already made friends with Hoya and Sungjong which made Sungyeol felt a little bit threatened to it.

When Sunggyu joined the Basketball team, Sungyeol felt intimidated. 

" Okay class, Please listen. I'm going to give you an assignment which required two peoples. To make the things easier, you are going to pair up with the people who sits next to you. I'm going to leave for a while. I'll explain your topic when I get back. " The teacher hurried off and closed the door behind him.

Sungyeol turned to Myungsoo who was sleeping. " Hey lazy , we're partner! " 

" I know, so please be quiet. I want to rest for a little bit. " Myungsoo said under his breath. But deep inside Myungsoo was smiling happily. Happy that they can spend sometimes together.

Sungyeol watched Woohyun and Sunggyu chatting together about their assignment. He felt a little bit jealous with Sunggyu. He shook his head.

No! Woohyun and I won't be more than friend. I should let this feelings away. or else I will be the one who getting hurt.

 

That evening, Myungsoo and Sungyeol decided to discuss about their assignment at the Cafe near their school. After half an hour of discussing they finally decided to return home. On their way to home, Sungyeol halted in the middle of the streets when he saw a poster.

CONTEST

WANT TO WIN THREE FREE TICKETS TO SEOUL AMUSEMENT PARK? 

VERY EASY!

JUST EAT 8 BOWL OF RAMYUN FROM FLOWER BOY SHOP

IN 10 MINUTES

CONTEST VALID UNTIL 16 DECEMBER

Sungyeol immediately grinned when he read the poster. I'm so gonna win this contest!

" Yah, Lee Sungyeol! You are not going to try winning this contest, aren't you? " Myungsoo said shaking Sungyeol's shoulder.

" Of course I am! I'm not going to let this chance pass off. This contest valid until today. I still have a chance. " Sungyeol said. 

Sungyeol raced to Flower Boy Shop followed by Myungsoo from behind.

Can he win this contest?

 

~~~

Woohyun and Sunggyu decided to discuss about their assignment in Woohyun's house. When Woohyun reached home, he and Sunggyu were greeted warmly by his mom.

" Umma! I'm home. " Woohyun said, taking off his shoes. Sunggyu also taking off his shoes.

" Omo,Woohyun honey! Who is he? Is he your boyfriend? He looks so cute! He looks like a cute hamster. " Mrs. Nam pinched Sunggyu's cheeks. Mrs. Nam really love cute things.

Upon hearing the 'boyfriend' word, they both blushed madly. " Umma! He's not my boyfriend. Just a friend. " Woohyun defended himself.

" Aww, but I want him to be your boyfriend. "

" Good evening, Mrs. Nam. I'm Kim Sunggyu. " Sunggyu bowed 90 degree.

" Umma, we have an assignment to discuss, we will discuss it in my room. " Woohyun said. He led Sunggyu upstairs to his room.

" Alright honey, just don't do anything y up there. Actually, you can do what you want. Just in case. " Mrs. Nam shouted from downstairs. 

Woohyun set up a table for them in the middle of his room. They began discussing. 

An hour later, 

The whole 1 hour of discussing, Woohyun kept staring at Sunggyu, His heart was beating fastly whenever Sunggyu smiles at him. He stared at Sunggyu's moving lips when he talked. He felt like wanting to taste Sunggyu's lips.

" Do you have another idea? " Sunggyu pouted unknowingly. When Woohyun saw Sunggyu's pouting lips, his body moved on his own. Woohyun kissed Sunggyu's quickly. He then blushed madly after doing that. For the first time, Sunggyu's eyes widened open.

Woohyun put his gaze on the floor. Later, he took a glance at Sunggyu only to see Sunggyu leaning closer to him. Their lips met again. but this time their lips locked longer. Their lips moved rhythmically. Woohyun wanted him. As they continued kissing, Woohyun slowly pushed Sunggyu on his bed making him on top of Sunggyu.

~~~

" See! I told you so that I'm going to win. " Sungyeol said proudly, waving the free three free tickets infront of Myungsoo. Myungsoo just rolled his eyes. A choding will always be choding

 

" Let's give this ticket to Woohyun! We're going to have fun this weekends! " Sungyeol said cheerfully, grabbing Myungsoo's hands and raced to Woohyun's house. The clouds was getting dark. It's look like it going to rain soon.

10 minutes later, they arrived to Woohyun's house. Sungyeol stepped into Woohyun's house excitedly and greeted Mrs. Nam. Sungyeol then reached in front of Woohyun's room. Myungsoo just chuckled following Sungyeol from behind. 

An idea came to Sungyeol. He whispered to Myungsoo. " Hey, Myungsoo let's surprised Woohyun. " 

" Whatever you say, Choding. " Myungsoo smirked.

Sungyeol peeked through the door and was surprised. He found himself fell on the floor. Tears was streaming down through his chubby cheeks. Myungsoo quickly took a look through the door and widened his eyes. Woohyun was on top of Sunggyu kissing passionately on the bed. Myungsoo's body moved on its own, he walked to Woohyun who was busy kissing with Sunggyu

" Myungsoo... " Woohyun said. Myungsoo grabbed Woohyun's collar and punched Woohyun on the stomach, hard.

" I already told you that if you hurt Sungyeol again, I won't think twice to punch you. " Myungsoo told angrily.

" S-sungyeol... " Woohyun said when he saw Sungyeol tears. Sungyeol then ran out from Woohyun's house.

Myungsoo ran after Sungyeol. To make the thing worse, It was raining. The rain poured heavily making both of their clothes wet and soaked with the water from the rain. Sungyeol just ran and ran far away from Woohyun's house. When he pretty sure that he was far from his house, he stopped running and rest himself against the wall. His back was leaning against the wall.

Myungsoo who found Sungyeol resting himself against the wall quickly approached Sungyeol.

" Sungyeol... "

" Please go away, I w-want to be alone right now. " Sungyeol said hiccuping, his tears streaming down along with the rain.

It really hurt me so much to see him cries. If only I could feel his pain too.

All of sudden, Myungsoo punched the wall making Sungyeol gasped at him. Myungsoo's hand seems a bit red after punching the wall. Sungyeol saw blood forming around his hand.

" Myung .. " His word was cut by Myungsoo when Myungsoo crashed his lips against his.

 

 

So in this chapter, Woogyu and Myungyeol KISSED?!! OMO!

Sorry if This chapter kinda rushed and . Please forgive me T.T

If there a lot of grammar mistakes, please forgive me. I'm feeling sleepy right now although it's only 12:13 AM

See you in the next chapter~

Read, subscribe and comment please.