Chapter 14 - Promise.

Unpredictable Love

Writer's POV:

That night, In Myungsoo's house.

Myungsoo was watching television when he heard the door bell rang. His maid quickly opened the door.

She quickly bowed politely " Welcome back, young master is in the living room. "

Welcome back? N-no way.

Myungsoo speedily ran to the front door and was surprised with the two person in front of him. They smiled proudly at him.

" Umma? Appa? "

Myungsoo's mom immediately hugged Myungsoo, she his hair gently. " Myungsoo, we're really happy to see you after 8 years. We really missed you. "

Myungsoo cried and hugged her back. He buried his head into his mom's chest. How he missed the touch from his mom. He really missed them. He lived alone for 8 years without his mom and dad by his side.

" Appa and Umma, can I ask you why are you coming back to Korea? Are you on vacation? " Myungsoo asked when he finally stopped crying. 

His father smiled gently at him. " Your 18th birthday already passed right? Do you remember your promise 8 years ago? "

 

~FLASHBACK~

" Umma, why are you packing up my clothes and toys? Where are we going? " Myungsoo asked when he saw his mother packing up his things. His mom sat down on his bed and patted the spot next to her. Myungsoo obediently sat next to her. 

" Honey, we're going to live in America. Your dad wants to expand his business in there. Isn't that great honey? "

" No! No! No, Umma. I don't want to leave Korea. I want to stay here with Sungyeol and Woohyun. They are my best friends. I don't want to leave them. I'm not fluent in English. If I go there, they would laugh at me. I don't want to go. Please. " He began to bawl.

" But honey... " Before his mom could finish her word, Myungsoo ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

" I will stay here until you promise me to let me stay here in Korea. " Myungsoo stubbornly said.

That night, Myungsoo skipped dinner. He still remained in the bathroom.

" Myungsoo, open the door please. " His father pleaded.

" I'm sorry Appa, I won't until you promise me. "

" Alright, I'll let you only if you promise me one thing. "

" What is it, Appa? " Myungsoo said excitedly when he heard his father agree with him.

" You will live with us in there when you turn 18 years old. So that's mean you can stay here for another 8 years. When you turn 18, there will be no excuses. Promise? "

Myungsoo opened the door and hugged his dad. " I understand, Appa. I promise. " 

~END OF FLASHBACk~

 

Myungsoo's POV:

As soon as I remembered the promise, my smiles slowly faded away. I know I agreed with it but I was 10 years old at that time. 10 years old.

If I leave, Sungyeol would be left alone. But of course, Woohyun can take care of him. It's not like Sungyeol would mind if I live in America. He has Hoya and Sungjong to accompany him.

" We are going back  to America on Monday. You just need to pack up your stuffs. We will settle the other things for you. " My mom said. 

I made my way to my room and plopped myself down on the bed. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and sent a message to Sungyeol.

To: Sungyeol

From: Myungsoo

Hey choding, want to go out this saturday?

A few minutes later, I received a reply from him.

To: Myungsoo

From: Sungyeol

Eh? Why do I need to go out with you?

I chuckled reading his reply. I quickly texted him back.

To: Sungyeol

From: Myungsoo 

Nothing~! I just want to treat you. Ice Cream? Chocolate Ice Cream. You love Chocolate Ice Cream right? And remember, I want to TREAT you. ^^

A few seconds later, I got his reply.

To: Myungsoo

From: Sungyeol

Okay. I'm free on this Saturday :3

 

To: Sungyeol

From: Myungsoo

It's a date then. See you later~!

 

To: Myungsoo

From: Sungyeol

D-date? We're not going on a date. We're going out to eat ice cream. So it's not a date.

 

To: Sungyeol

From: Myungsoo

Can't wait for our DATE. Bye~!

 

 

A/N: *coughcough* Hello again. I know that this chapter is so short.

Next chapter would be Myungyeol focus.  I'm sorry to Woogyu shipper for the lack of Woogyu momment in this story. Please wait for their moment okay?

I don't know what to say about this chapter, so I will see you in the next chapter.

The drama start from this chapter.

As usual comment and subscribe please~!