stalkers (in love)

bursts of imagination

Title: Stalkers (in love)
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Length: 500w
Summary: Chanyeol's paranoid and Baekhyun's all for Jongin and Kyungsoo. A side story to Illegal (aka Kyungsoo's smile).

 

For the hundredth time Chanyeol, Jongin's not going to abandon him!"

"Then he might-"

"Or kill him!"

"What if-"

"Or him!"

Chanyeol stares helplessly at his treasurer, sticking his lower lip out and looking nothing like the fierce council president their school had gotten used to. Baekhyun just rolls his eyes and stuffs a cupcake on the taller's mouth.

Baekhyun pretends to not see Chanyeol thumping his chest as he tries to spit the food out and, choosing instead to watch Jongin shyly offer a drink to Kyungsoo before entering the cinema.

"Did they go inside?" Chanyeol's panicky voice broke through his thoughts and he wasn't given a second to spare before Chanyeol's tugging him forward towards the ticket booth.

He just gapes behind his best friend as Chanyeol buys two tickets and then he's being tugged forward again through double doors and into complete darkness before a booming voice startles him from his trance.

"Park Chanyeol!"

"Be quiet, Baek!"

"Why are we in here?"

"We're protecting Kyungsoo from Jongin, remember?"

Baekhyun only huffs in response, already knowing that further disagreement would lead to nothing. He follows Chanyeol further inside the cinema, almost to the back before sitting down and looking around.

"They're in front, four rows ahead."

Baekhyun blinks, leaning forward a bit and squinting his eyes to see the back of Kyungsoo's head. He smiles giddily when he sees how small Kyungsoo is compared to Jongin and Chanyeol frowns, nudging him with his elbow.

"You're not suppose to smile."

"But they're so cute!"

It was Chanyeol's turn to huff this time and Baekhyun smirks in triumph before leaning back down on his seat and enjoying the movie, clearly not wanting to spend the whole time stalking his two friends.

"You think they're cute."

Baekhyun hums, focused on the movie in front of him and barely paying attention to Chanyeol who was staring at him instead of the screen.

"What about us?"

"What about us?" Baekhyun mimicked, pursing his lips when a particular nasty scene was shown on the screen.

"Do you think we're cute?"

Baekhyun furrows his eyebrows, tearing his gaze away from the movie and shifting it to stare at Chanyeol. "What are you talking about?"

"Us?" Chanyeol says shortly, head tilted and expression frustrated and suddenly something clicked inside Baekhyun.

"Us?" Baekhyun asks, pretending to not know anything even as his heart thumps hard inside his chest. It's always nice to tease Chanyeol and this was the perfect time to do so.

But when Chanyeol doesn't say anything else and chooses to just glare at the back of Jongin's head, Baekhyun grumbles and quickly snatches Chanyeol's hand which was resting lamely in between them.

Chanyeol whips his head to stare at Baekhyun who was frowning, face turned towards the movie but cheeks pink at what he did. Chanyeol just grins stupidly and fits his fingers on the loose spaces of Baekhyun's hand.

"I guess Jongin did good on taking Kyungsoo to the movies."

Baekhyun snorted.