lazy warmth (M)

bursts of imagination


There's a soft tickling sensation at the back of his neck; soft presses of warmth on his skin before Kyungsoo peels his eyes open half-liddedly. It's quiet, the dim light from the lamp on his desk slowly seeping in on his consciousness.

The sight of his closet greets him, vision slighty blurry from sleep but not for long. The groggy sensation from before seems to become stronger and it doesn't take long for him to realize there are lips pressing chaste kisses on his nape.

"... Jongin?"

"Morning, hyung." Jongin's voice vibrates against his back, hot breath fanning his bare skin and the touches stop for the slightest of seconds before starting back up again.

Kyungsoo just hums in reply, squinting his eyes at his desk and barely making out the number four flashing on the digital clock.

Groaning, he shifts slightly on his place when Jongin's lips moves to pepper kisses down to his shoulder.

The hand on Kyungsoo's waist slides up, warm palms pressing heat against his skin. Jongin edges closer until his chest is flushed against Kyungsoo's back, the sheets covering them sliding down to reveal red stained chest.

Kyungsoo closes his eyes, not out of sleep this time but from the incessant kisses Jongin is trailing down, down to his back. Their legs are tangled under the covers and Kyungsoo exhales a soft sigh at the heat slowly seeping in under his skin.

"Too early." he manages to stutter out as Jongin drags his mouth up again, tracing the marks on his skin that the other has made the night before. Jongin only groans a reply, the hand on Kyungsoo's waist splaying on his stomach to press him back closer against him.

There's a soft gasp as Jongin bucks his hips against him, teeth sinking softly on the skin of his neck. He's not given any more time before a hand on his chin tilts his face sideways, Jongin slotting their lips in a deep kiss.

Kyungsoo gasps against his mouth, chest thumping as Jongin starts rocking against him. He barely manages to pull out of the kiss when Jongin enters him slowly, one thigh hiking up against the mattress.

Turning his head, Kyungsoo presses his face against the pillow, muffling his moans as Jongin slowly rocks them both. Jongin's dragging torturously slow, letting Kyungsoo feel every inch of him before plunging back in and making Kyungsoo's breath stutter as he sighs.

It doesn't take long for the heat to move down, Jongin's hand previously splayed on his stomach dragging down to thumb against Kyungsoo's length.

"So beautiful, hyung." Jongin whispers on his ear, mouthing at it before dragging down to at the pale neck in front of him.

There are tears on Kyungsoo's eyes when he finally comes, Jongin gritting his teeth as he plunges in harder a few more times to chase after his own completion.

It's with a stutter and a throaty sigh when Jongin comes, pushing himself as deep as he can go and effectively making Kyungsoo choke out a gasp at the sensitivity.

With his chest heaving up and down in exertion, Kyungsoo weakly slaps Jongin's arm around him and shifts uncomfortably when Jongin pulls out.

There's a tired chuckle against his shoulder, Jongin hugging him tighter against him and Kyungsoo can't even find it in himself to stop the lazy grin on his face.

"You wash the sheets." he chooses to say instead, feeling Jongin's grin against his shoulder.

"Anytime, hyung."