Chapter Nine - JiYoung

New Dreams > Old Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I frowned. "Being formal now are we? We agreed to be friends right?" I asked, not wanting her to agree with me.

She looked away. "Yeah, just friends..."

Ouch.

As true as it was, I still didn't want to hear it. It felt wrong. I have no idea how I've become so attached to this girl already, I mean I only met her yesterday, but I felt like I've known her forever, as clique as it is.

I snapped out of my thoughts and returned to the conversation at hand. "Well don't go using honorifics on me then, it feels weird. I'm just plain old Chanyeol."

She gave me a sad smile, grabbed her training bag, her heel and exited the training room.

 

 

Chae Min Seo's P.O.V

I left the training and walked down the hallway towards my dorm room wondering who my roomate was. I turned down the corridor that lead to the dorms and saw JiYoung leaning against the wall with a huge buff guy standing opposite her. She looked up and spotted me walking. She leered at me evily. Oh crap, this couldn't be good. Nevertheless, I continued to walk down the corridor attempting to ignore their prescence. The guy suddenly leaned off the wall and blocked my path, taking up the whole walkway with his massive body. JiYoung suddenly grabbed my arm and dug her nails in. I yelped in pain and pulled away from her. I turned to start walking the opposite way from them but a large, sweaty hand grabbed my upper arm, jerking me backwards. I looked around and saw the buff guy sneer at me. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Gorgeous." he snarled.

I had no idea what to do. What did I do wrong? This was weird. Were they mistaking me for someone else? No. JiYoung knew me from our auditions yesterday.

"Look,"I began, "I don't know what I've done to offend you, but I can assure you I di-"

I was silenced by the guy raising his hand and bringing it backwards across my face, sending me straight to the floor. I cried out in pain, but that just earned me another slap from the guy. Tears were streaming down my face as JiYoung leaned over me, a smug look plastered all over her face. She looked at me with disgust then firmly kicked her giant heels into my ribs. I could feel instant bruises coming up and the heel of her cheap stilettos cutting into my skin. Why did I have to wear my crop top today? I doubled up in pain and prayed it would end. And it did, for a second. But only so that JiYoung could bend over my face and growl at me. 

"Now, you stay away from my Chanyeol-Oppa, got it?" she snarled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter