Chapter Four - Waiti-

New Dreams > Old Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chae Min Seo's P.O.V

I started to follow the Chanyeol guy into the next room, I guess the other auditionees were behind me.
The room was filled with a bunch of chairs and a couple of tables. It looked comforting. I guess it had to be like that, I mean, this was where every young idol hopeful would either have their dreams come true, or have them crushed.

Chanyeol sat at a table with only two chairs. As I had become acquainted with him before I went to go sit in the chair across from him, but I had barely touched the chair when the girl who had auditioned before me pushed her way into the exact seat I was going for. She hurriedly sat down and stared at Chanyeol with a sort of wild longing in her eyes. He looked up at her and was slightly startled at the animalistic way she looked at him. 

"Annyoung Chanyeol-oppa! Do you remember me?" she cooed.

Now it was my turn to be startled. He knew this girl? And why was she calling him 'Oppa'?
I took me a second, but I checked myself just in time to realise that I knew nothing of this guy Chanyeol, so it did not matter to me whether he was close with other girls. 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I glanced at Min Seo-sshi, she looked rather shocked that the girl in front of me had just referred to me as her oppa.
I turned back to face the girl again, I never could remember her name, although I'm sure she had called it out across the school courtyard a few hundred times.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter