Chapter Ten - In The Dorm

New Dreams > Old Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

"In my bag..." she said quietly, her voice full of pain, "In my bag...there is a little tub...w-with  cream for bruises in it."

I got up and opened up her bag, searching for the cream. My eyes caught upon a set of keys, similar to my dorm keys. I looked at the number on them...

4.13...

She's my roommate?

Aren't guys and girls supposed to be seperated? Why were we sharing?

"Chanyeol, did you find it?" Min Seo's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I grabbed a small tub with the words 'Midnight Remedies For Bruises' written on it and went back over to her. She attempted to move her arm to grab the little container but she couldn't.

"It's okay, I'll do it." I reassured her. I unscrewed the lid and began to apply small amounts of the cream to her ribs and stomach where the bruises were. She winced at my touch, but settled when I'd finished. 

She seemed to have suddenly become aware of her surroundings as she looked around the room trying to figure out where she was.

"Where are we?" she asked.

I hesitated before replying, she probably didn't know this was her room.

"Our dorm." I said, not meeting her eyes.

"Our dorm?" she repeated blankly. "Don't play around with me Chanyeol, it's not a good time...Now, seriously, where are we?"

I got up and opened the front door enough for her to see the big plaque with the room number on it.

"4.13...my dorm number...so?" she looked at me questioningly.

I walked back towards her and reached into my pocket, grabbing my dorm keys out. I then went to her already opened bag and pulled out her keys. I held them both near her face. 

 

Chae Min Seo's P.O.V

He held both sets of keys in front of face. I looked at the number on the tags.

"4.13." I breathed.

He nodded slowly and left the side of the bed to go to the other room. He came back a few seconds later saying "Your stuff is already up here. It's in the other bedroom." 

When we had gotten to SM this morning we signed ourselves in and a couple of men had taken my luggage and things that we wouldn't need for our first day of training. I had wondered how Chanyeol would be able to live in the dorms without any clothes or anything, but he didn't seem to worried.

"But,then, where's your things?" I asked, not expecting an answer.

No sooner had the words left my lips than there was a knock at the door. Chanyeol left the room to go open it. Because of the angle of the bedroom, I could just make out a man  pushing a trolley of baggage through the door.

"Well, that answers that question." I said to myself. I pushed myself gingerly off the bed and walked over to Chanyeol who directed the man to the room I was just lying in. He helped the man pull all of  what I assumed to be his suitcases and things off the trolley and onto the floor all over the room. Wow, he had a lot of stuff. But where did it come from? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter