Chapter Eight - First Day

New Dreams > Old Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi hi! Sorry it's been a while, but here...a hopefully long chapter for you guys...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I was woken up by a bright light shining on my face. I opened my eyes and saw the curtain was open and the sunlight was pouring through. I noticed something heavy on my chest and looked down. It was Min Seo, she must have moved during the night. I pulled a few stray strands of hair off her face, and tucked them behind her ear. She was so pretty when she slept. 

She must have felt my hand, as her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me. She smiled, then closed her eyes again and snuggled into my chest.

I looked around, trying to find the time, and saw an alarm clock on the bed side table. 7:30am...plenty of time. We had to be at the SM building at 11am to start training. I relaxed back into the pillows and enjoyed the moment. Before I knew it, my eyes closed again.

 

Chae Min Seo's P.O.V

 

I felt a hand touch my face and slowly opened my eyes, remembering last night. I looked up to see Chanyeol's sleepy, yet smiling(and completely adorable) face. I smiled back at him, then closed my eyes and snuggled back into his chest. He made me feel safe, and I liked that. Listening to his heart beat, I fell back asleep.

***

I woke up about an hour and a half later to the smell of cooking food. I opened my eyes and realised Chanyeol was in the kitchen with his back turned. I could smell bacon. I love bacon! (A/N: Like in the gif but without other members, you know)

He turned around and spotted me looking at him.

"Morning, sleepy-head" he said, smiling.

God, that smile could melt me a million times over. 

I got up and walked over to him. I looked in the pan and saw a pile of sizzling bacon. 

"Do you like bacon? I didn't know what else to make. I went down to the shop quickly and bought some." he asked.

I giggled, "If I could marry bacon, I would." I replied.

He looked at me and laughed, "Me too!" he chuckled.

I noticed the bacon needed turning, so I grabbed the tongs out of Chanyeol's hands, and started turning it. He laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter