Chapter Thirteen - Feelings?

New Dreams > Old Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiiiii Guysssss!!! Back again...sorry I'm getting slower...but I have officially planned out everything that will happen, and I have an exciting surprise for you guys towards the end of the story!!

.

.

.

.

.

You'll have to wait until then to find out ^-^

 

Chae Min Seo's P.O.V

"10 other guys?!" he yelped. "What?!"

I'd just told Chanyeol about my new classmates. I guess he wasn't too happy about it.

"Why is it only them? No girls? Why were you put into a class with just boys? Why were you even moved in the first place?" he kept popping out random questions. I giggled at his jealousy. For some unknown reason I found it rather cute.

"Calm down, Yeol. Don't worry, nothing weird will happen. Just you and me, remember?" I rubbed his arm in an attempt to soothe him.

We were sitting together on the couch. After I'd gotten back from my class, he'd jumped out at me, checking me over to make sure I was okay and questioning me about why I was moved out of the class. So I'd sat him on the couch and started to tell him the story. 

He seemed comforted by my touch, and smiled before talking again. "I still don't know wehy you got moved in the first place though." he said, looking rather dejected.

To be honest, I wasn't 100% sure on it myself, the cordi noona hadn't exactly explained it too well.

*Flashback*

I walked with the cordi noona down the hallway and towards the other end of the floor, near where I was practicing this morning.

"Why was I moved out of my class?" I asked tentatively.

She stopped walking and looked at me.

"Apparently one of your classmates complained about you bullying her yesterday during class, and asked to have you changed. Although I'm not sure how true that is, you look like a nice enough girl." she said, as she continued. 

I followed her, confused as hell. I only spoke to Chanyeol in yesterday's class. I didn't bully anyone...did I? Who would have said I did?

.

.

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter