Chapter Six - Calling Home

New Dreams > Old Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chae Min Seo's P.O.V

I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and turned to walk towards to the exit of the building.

Why did you do that?

What is wrong with me? Why? I can't be doing things like this! I'm now officially an SM trainee. I could never forgive myswelf if I was to jeopardise my position here!

Making a mental note to control myself next time, I left the building. I got the feeling someone was watching me, but I ignored it.

***

"Eomma! Annyoung! How are you?"

I got home and opened up my laptop to find my mother calling me on Skype. My little brother was in the background, and they were both looking at me expectantly.

"How was it Noona? Did they like you? Did you get in?" My brother asked excitedly.

"Well...." I paused for effect. "I GOT IN!"

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" My mother squealed in excitement. My brother was jumping around on the couch yelling "She got in! She got in!"

I smiled at their happiness for me. I knew it was their dream as much as it was mine for me to become an idol.

"Your father would have been proud, darling." my mother calmed down and spoke seriously now. "I just know he is looking down on you from above and smiling at your achievements"

"Thanks eomma." I smiled at her. "I wish he could be here."

"We all do dear, but don't let it get you down, we all love you" she said sadly, "But never mind the sad things for now!You have to get ready to move into the dorms! You have to go out and buy some fancy clothes with the money that your father left you! Don't forget training clothes! We cant have you dancing about in fancy dresses and the like! But we'll talk to you soon dear, Saranghe! Annyoung!"

Before I could get a word in, my brother said "Annyoung Noona! Saranghe!", and then hung up the call. I felt bad for not being able to talk more, but they understood how important it was for me to be ready for this.

I stood up from my laptop and went to grab my bag. I needed to go shopping, and with that, I left the room to head out into the shopping district.

---

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I left the SM Building and waited outside for the car that was to drive me to my parents company's headquarters. I put one of my headphones in and my music. Maybe I'll become like one of these singers soon. 

Just then, a black car with tinted windows pulled up in front of me. The door opened and my chauffeur stepped out.

"Annyounghaseyo Mr Park." he said.

I cringed at the thought of being called Mr Park.

"Jeremy, we've known each other for 18 years, do you have to be so formal?" I complained.

He smiled at me.

" Sorry, force of habit, Chanyeol" he put emphasis on my name. I laughed and hopped in the car. He closed the door behind me and got in the driver's seat. 

"So," he began, "How did it go?"

I grinned at his reflection in the rear view mirror.

"I got in." I answered cheekily.

Jeremy paused for a second. He seemed to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter