Chapter Three - The Audition Part 2

New Dreams > Old Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: All song lyrics are in bold and italics,  for example 'Sijakhe Bolkka'
Thanks for the reads so far guys! let me know if you like it, or have any feedback!! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chae Min Seo's P.O.V

"Annyounghaseyo! I'm Chae Min Seo, I'm 17, and I'm here because this is my dream. To come here and audition to become a trainee, so I can at least say I tried, even if I don't make it." 

I thought it would be better to be 100% honest with these people. I mean sure I'll be upset if I don't get in, but I'll at least be able to say I tried my best.

The song I chose to use for my audition was I Got A Boy by SNSD, because it had strong dance moves,and a strong vocal line.
The music started, and i started my first few steps
 

'Ayo GG! Sijakhe Bolkka
Omo! Yaejom borago!
Museun iri isseot gillae meoril jallet dae? Uh?' 


I could feel the both the judges and the other auditionees eyes on me, but I ignored it and kept on singing and dancing. I know I picked a risky song, as it was known for being quite difficult, but I didn't care. I could go one of two way; good or bad and right now I don't care which one. I just have to keep on dancing to the best of my ability, and singing as far as my vocal chords will allow me. 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

The music started and she began dancing the moves and singing the lyrics to I Got A Boy by Girls Generation(SNSD). The way she moves, it's perfect. Each step flowed into the next, and that voice, it was like all the angels in the heavens above had come down and given her their vocal chords.
The song ended and I had to snap myself out of a daze. Why was this girl making me feel like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter