Chapter Eleven - Meeting Another

New Dreams > Old Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi hi!! I'm sorry I'm being slow, I keep getting busy, schoolwork and various other activities...I know the other EXO boys aren't in it yet, but will be sooner than you think!Also, I've decided that Min Seo will be Chinese instead of just from the East of Korea, it works better for what I want to do...I will edit the other chapters. Her Chinese name is Mei Xin ~sarangheyo~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Ji Young's P.O.V

"Please Daddy? Will you please change that mean girl out of my class?" I whimpered, using all the aegyo I had. " She was bullying me in class yesterday, and you don't want a mean girl like that hurting my dreams of becoming an idol, do you?"

My dad looked at me. Take the bait, old man...go on...it's right there...

"No, I suppose not. Okay Princess, Daddy will get her moved into another class group." my father pulled out his phone and started dialling a number. Probably the number of person in charge of classes at SM. I gave him a hug as thanks, and he kissed the top of my head. I stepped back, bowing my head to hide the smirk I had on. I turned and walked off to my dorm room. 

Ha. Now that Min Seo won't go anywhere near my Oppa. If she does...well...let's just say that something more than the heel of my shoe will be going through her.

 

Chae Min Seo's P.O.V

*bzzzzz bzzzz* *bzzzzz bzzzz*

I rolled over and slapped my phone until the alarm turned off. I opened my eyes and realised it was still dark. I grabbed my phone, and looked at the time. 5:00am. Of course! I remembered I had set my alarm early to get some extra dance practice. I lazily got out of bed, and went to the bathroom to wash up.

***

I applied the last little bit of my make-up and went back to my room to get changed. I tugged on a pair of baggy sweats, that for some reason suited me rather well, and a slightly ripped up hip hop top, so that my bandages and bruises were pretty much covered up. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my bags and keys. I walked past Chanyeol's room and saw him still dead to the world, wrapped up in his blankets. He looks so adorable when he sleeps. 

'Okay, Park Chanyeol, you've won me over, I'll be your girlfriend.'

The thought of last night brought a smile to my face. I can't believe I've been here one day, and I already have a boyfriend, and he's one of the best looking guys I've ever met, too.

I left the dorm room, locking the dorm room behind me, and walked straight to the dance practice rooms. I put down my bag and plugged my phone into the speakers. I pset it to play VIXX's Voodoo Doll on repeat. I went to the middle of the room and started to dance. I choreographed my own dance to this a couple of years ago, and I love dancing to it to warm myself up.

 

Unknown P.O.V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter