Chapter Five - Rejection and Double Acceptance

New Dreams > Old Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiiiii!!! Second update for the night...might do a third...I'm feeling generous ;)
A/N: "***" means different time... and "---" means same time different place.

Oh and the photo for this chapter is youuuuuu(Chae Min Seo)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

 

"We are ready for you now." she said quietly.

I watched Min Seo-sshi get up start walking towards the door we came in through. I didn't know whether I should get up too, or wait until she had gone in. I decided to follow her, but as I went to get up, the girl who calls me 'Oppa' jumped up from her seat and grabbed my arm.

"Aing! Let's go together, okay Oppa?" she said, apparently attempting to persuade me with aegyo. It wasn't working.

"Don't grab at me like that!" I snapped at her. "And don't call me 'Oppa'. I never was and never will be your oppa, so stop it. i don't even know your name! How could you refer to me like that?!"

I didn't mean to get angry like that, but I hated being called 'oppa' by someone who doesn't even know me, or have any emotional meaning in my life.

"M-My name is O-Ok Ji Young." she said timidly

I turned away from the girl and saw Min Seo looking back at me. She had stopped walking to the dor when she heard the commotion. Her expression was one less annoyed than before. Maybe she heard me tell the girl I'm not her oppa. Maybe she likes me. Aniya. That can't be. I'm too dorky, plus she barely knows me. She could do a lot better.

 

Chae Min Seo's P.O.V

 

"Don't grab at me like that!"

I looked around and saw Chanyeol yanking his arm away from that JiYoung girl. He looked pretty angry.

"And don't call me 'Oppa'. I never was and never will be your oppa, so stop it. I don't even know your name! How could you refer to me like that?!" He growled.

I could feel my annoyance at him and the girl fading away. I wasn't sure why her calling him oppa got to me, but I couldn't be bothered hiding my anger. I have other things to worry about.

"M-My name is O-Ok Ji Young." she said timidly.

Chanyeol turned away from the girl, but froze when he saw me watching what was happening. What was I thinking? This wasn't my business! I turned around again and headed straight through the door that we came in through.

***

"You mean I got in?" JiYoung said excitedly.

"Nae, all of you did." said Kim Young-min, with a big smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter