Chapter Twelve - Classes

New Dreams > Old Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back again...this is to make up for how long it took me to do my last update ^-^ saranghae
Oh and also, Chinese people answer the phone by saying 'Wei?', in the same context as 'yobeoseyo?' and 'hello?'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I woke up to the light of the morning pouring in on my face through the curtains. I made a mental note to get some thicker curtains, and rolled myself out of bed.

Still in zombie mode, I walked into to the bathroom to wash up. I thought of having a really long, and refreshing shower, but I wanted to see Min Seo before classes, so I got in and out as quickly as I could.

Still towel-drying my hair, I walked into the main area of our dorm, and went over to Min Seo's room. But she wasn't there.

Where the hell did she go? I thought to myself. Hmm...before I jumped to any conclusions I thought it best to call her.

Good thing we swapped numbers last night after my little confession. I smiled at the thought of last night and opened my contacts. I had snapped a photo of her last night when she wasn't looking. God, I had no idea someone could look so perfect without even trying. I realised I was still staring at the photo of her and snapped myself out of it. You're so weird, Park Chanyeol. I told myself. Get it together. I pressed 'call' and waited for it to ring.

She picked up after 3 rings. "Wei?"

What? That was her voice, but she wasn't speaking Korean. She must still be used to speaking Chinese

"Annyeong! It's Chanyeol, was that Chinese you just spoke?" I asked.

"Oh! Hi, Yeollie, sorry, I didn't mean to I was just speaking with someone in Chinese, so I forgot." she explained.

I smiled, she was so cute sometimes. "Don't worry, it's not a problem. But anyways, I was wondering whereabouts you where. I went to your room, but you had disappeared. Are you okay?"

She laughed a little on the other end. "Oh! Mianhe Yeol, I was meant to leave a note to tell you that I left early to get some extra practice in! I'm sorry if I worried you!"

I breathed a small sigh of relief, at least she was okay.

"Oh it's okay, are you going to stay there until classes start?" I asked. I hoped she would say no, that she would come back for a bit, so I could see her, but I had a feeling I would be rather dissappointed.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna squeeze in a bit more practice. But I'll see you in class, okay? I have something really cool to tell you!" she said. She seemed really cheery, and I could almost feel her smile through the phone.

"Oh, okay! I'll see you in class then. Annyeong!" I hung up. i felt a little dissapointed that I wouldn't get to see her, but I didn't mind too much. Instead, I wandered about the dorm gettting ready for class.

 

Chae Min Seo's P.O.V

 I frowned as I put my phone back in my pocket. That was sudden, I thought to myself. But I shrugged it off and went back over to Yixing.

He looked at me quizzically, "Who was that?" he asked.

Oh, it was Yeo-I mean, uh, Chanyeol." I almost referred to him as 'Yeollie', but in front of Yixing, that would have been weird. "He's my boyfriend." I continued.

"Oh, well tell him I'm sorry for keeping you." he said. "He sounded worried about you."

I shrugged, "Nah, he'll be okay, I just forgot to tell him where I was going when I left the dorm."

Yixing looked confused. "You share a dorm?" he asked quietly. "But...aren't guys and girls supposed to be seperated?"

I was about to answer him, but just as I opened my mouth to talk, the bell rang, signalling the start of classes.

"Oh crap! Sorry! I have to go, my class is on the other side of this floor!" I exclaimed. "Bye Yixing!" I called as I ran out of the room, clutching my bag.

***

I managed to slip into class just as the other trainees were coming in. I quickly walked to my locker, dumped my bag in it and went to sit on the floor next to Chanyeol, waiting for the teacher to arrive.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I watched Min Seo stuff her bag in her locker and walk over to me. She sat down, leaning her head against my shoulder. I held her hand, she must have tired herself out practicing so early.

"Annyeong Jagi." I whispered gently into her ear. She closed her eyes and smiled.

"Hey there Yeollie." she said softly. I grinned. I loved her calling me 'Yeollie'. It was a nickname she had decided to give me the night before. No one except her would be allowed to call me that.

"Are you okay? Do your sores still hurt?" I asked. I didn't want her to strain herself, espeecially after what happened yesterday.

"Aniya, they're fine. it did hurt for a second a while ago, but it's okay now." she replied. Suddenly, her once tired-looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter