Chapter Three

Falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was not able to sleep well last night thinking if Min Ho got jealous of her bestfriend she thought why would he be jealous if he does not like me she smiled and sat on her bed staring on the blank wall, she did not even notice that ahjumma knocked and went in to her room she tap her shoulders "is something wrong ahgassi?" she shook her head and smiled at her "you must have slept well, you are in a good mood and i don't have to wake you up" the ahjumma said to her "is haraboji awake?" "not yet, i think he slept late last night", she went ahead a took a shower for her to get ready and have breakfast with her grandfather. Ahjumma prepared the clothes on her bed but she decided to go with a casual summer attire after she got dress, she went down to have breakfast with her grandfather she wrap her arms around her grandfathers neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek "good morning haraboji, how are you?" her grandfather smiled at her and asked "you are going somewhere today?" she nodded "Min Ho ssi is going to pick me up and show me around" his grandfather can't help but smile. 

 

Her grandfather left, he has a meeting the whole morning and Secretary Lee would wait for him in the office, Min Ho arrived an hour after her grandfather left, he was dress casually as well "oh you just miss haraboji, were you avoiding him?" she asked, he shook his head "ani, why would i?" she shrug her shoulders and smiled "let's go?" she said "will we take the car?" she asked him "ani, we will take the bus and subway" her smile became wide "really?" she asked excitedly, he looked at her and he was amaze on how simple can her her happiness be. 

 

The driver dropped them off to their first destination and they would take the public transportation from there, Min Ho has to do some work at his fathers office "do you mind if i just finish the task i do have for today?" he asked when they went in the building, she just shook her head. Min Ho gave asked her to file some documents "file this like this so we can leave the soonest we finish" she smiled at him and said "okay i will help you so i won't be bored." he smiled at her and nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter