Chapter Twenty - Seven

Falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During dinner Min Ho was silent and Shin Hye noticed that something was bothering him, she looked at him and place her hands on his "gwenchana?" he nodded and faintly gave her a smile. After dinner Shin Hye decided to accompany her grandfather even if Min Ho insisted that he would drive her home "it's okay oppa, i will just ride with haraboji we had a long day, you better rest tomorrow will be exhausting as well" she told him, when they got home Shin Hye excused herself "i will rest ahead of you haraboji, i have to wake up early tomorrow for the engagement party" the old man nodded and gave grandaughter a hug "you sleep tight my princess".  After she freshed up she sat on her bed with her back leaned on the headboard, she took her phone and called her bestfriend "wae?" was Woo Bin's answer when he saw the caller id, she sighed "Woo Bin-ah, am i crazy for feeling this way?" "what are you feeling?are you having second thoughts?" she was silent for a bit "not that i am having second thought but there is something wrong that i can't point my finger at" she told him "maybe you are just over thinking things, want me to come over?"  "no, i don't want haraboji to get worried, he knows you spend the night if i am having problems and i needed another head to think logically for me" "you know how much i love you baby girl, you are practically my sister i just want you to know that hyung loves you so much, he would not do anything to hurt you, if he does he knows i will find him and kill him" "why do i feel that he is hiding something from me? i don't want to doubt him but there is this nagging feeling at the back of my mind" she said "what made you say that?" he asked "haven't you notice he was awefully silent during dinner after he read the text message" he sighed "maybe you are just over analysing things baby girl" "i hope i am just over analyzing it, thank you for listening to me appreciate it, i love you buddy" "it is always my pleasure baby girl, i love you too" they ended their conversation with Shin Hye still bothered. 

 

Shin Hye called for a cab and grab her purse and phone, she decided to go to Min Ho's house to settle everything before it's too late. After 30mins she send a text message "oppa, i am outside your house can you come out for a bit we need to talk", Min Ho is laying on his bed still thinking how Song Hye Kyo got his number when his phone beeped, he was shock when he read the message he got out of bed and storm out of his room, when he opened the gate Shin Hye got out of the cab "what are you doing here so late?why did yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter