Chapter Thirty One

Falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two weeks since she found out that she is carrying Min Ho's baby she has not told anyone except for her bestfriend for one she does not know how to tell her grandfather that she is pregnant, she does not want him to get disappointed eventhough she knows that he will be happy but at the same time she does not want him to worry that she might not finish her studies and take over the family business, she promised her haraboji that she will continue his legacy, being the sole heir to the largest conglomerate is a heavy responsibility for Shin Hye but she knows that she can do it with the people around  that will help her along the way she has to be strong for her and Min Hos little bundle of joy.

 

She and Woo Bin were having breakfast, it has been three days since she told him about her pregnancy, "have you told haraboji about it?" he asked her, she simply shook her head "when are you planning on telling him and have you told hyung about it?" he nagged her, she rolled her eyes "why are you nagging me so early in the morning? I told you I will talk to both them." she told her bestfriend, she stood up and placed her plate in the dishwasher after rinsing it "if you are done hand me your plate, help me out instead of nagging me" she told him "it is not that i am nagging you, i am just worried about you and my little nephew" she looked at him "it is a girl not a boy" Woo Bin ruffled her hair "arasso, arasso it is a girl if you want it to be a girl but i still think it is a boy" he smiled at her before going upstairs "i will take a shower and you better do so too"

 

As usual she and her bestfriend went to school together but of late she does not have any interest in her classes or even going to school, her morning sickness is getting worse and the only meal she can take is breakfast, right after WooBin dropped her off she snuck out of her classroom and went to a travel agency to book a flight to Boston, she went home and packed her suitcase. She sat on her bed for quite sometime staring at her phone, she wanted to call her grandfather and tell him the good news but she does not want to be a disappointment, instead of calling him she called Woo Bin's mother "yeoboseyo, eommani naya" "oh dear what can i do for you?" the older lady asked "are you busy? do you have time to see me today?" "i am free the whole day, you can come over if you wanted to talk to me about something"  her bestfriends mother told her, his mother lives an hour away from them. She left a note for her bestfriend "will be back soon, just gone to see eommoni" she stuck it in the ref magnet.

 

When she got to the house his mother opened the door for her and gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter