Chapter Twenty

Falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you even consider me a part of your life? why can't you open up to me?" Min Ho was holding the door of the car he looked at her as tears starts to fall "you know how important you are to me and how much i love you" she looked at him "i think we have to think things through, if you are not ready to share your life with me, there is no point of going on" she said before she got in to her car and drove off "Shn Hye-yah! Shin Hye-Yah" he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he ran back to her room to get his car keys to follow her when she entered the room he saw his transfer paper on the table, he thought ! this is what pissed her off, i need to fix this before it is too late. He got his coat and his keys , he got in to his car and drove off, he dialled her number but she is not picking up.  Shin Hye drove herself to the River View 8th Avenue Cafe where MH gave her the infinity bracelet she constantly wear, she thought i came back for nothing, i thought her would be able to let me in his life if i was with him but it is still the same, he shuts me out, never sharing his innermost thoughts she was looking at the horizon touching the infinity bracelet as tears starts to fall, Min Ho was driving and he decided to go to the Han River to think things over between him and Shin Hye, when he met the hoobaes if Song Hye Kyo he did not expect them to apporach him and confront him regarding his relationship with Song Hye Kyo because therre is no relationship to begin with they were just hanging out together and she misunderstood it and her friends too, he stayed away until she left for Stanford. He raked his hair with his hands and took a deep breath, he was frustrated that he continue to hurt the girl that he loves, he does not want to loose her he thought loving her was enough, he never really dated someone other than Shin Hye. What happened the other night between them was special it was both their first, sure Hye Kyo made advances at him but he wanted to share himself to the person he love and not just a random person and just for the sake of doing it, he thought i have to do something before it is too late that i would regret it.  

 

Shin Hye drove to the venue for the charity concert to continue her rehearsal, she called her bestfriend "Woo Bin-ah, where are you?"  "hey baby girl, you had a fight with him didn't you?" came the question that she did not want to answer because she knew he would say i told you so "hmmm, why is it so damn difficult for guys to open up and be honest with things?" she asked her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter