Chapter One

Falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : for some of you, who have read the chapter one and will read this you might think why it is different, i made a oo last night and my chapter one (old one) just disappeared from thin air. that being said i did rewrite the chapter once again.

 

Shin Hye was sent to a Le Rosey by her grandfather when she was 7 years old, his grand father wanted the best education for his grandaughter. When she was in Le Rosey she was often bullied because she was asian, everytime she is being attack Woo Bin will always be there to defend her since then they became allies, they protected each other, they depended on each other. Woo Bin was shipped to Le Rosey by his parents because of behavioral issues, he got kicked out of his last school.  They did things together, he even enrolled in ballet and she in fencing so they won't leave each other's side. 

 

Woo Bin and Shin Hye decided to go home for the summer, instead of flying together Woo Bin decided to spend a few days with her mother in France and Shin Hye would fly back home ahead of him, she misses her grandfather so much, as soon as she saw her him she ran to him and hugged him "there is my princess, i miss you so much" "i miss you too so much, haraboji" she said "aigoo, my princess has grown so much, you look just like your grandmother" she link her arms to his and said "you just miss me haraboji" the old man can't contain his happiness that his grandaughter is home for the summer. 

 

When they reach the Park estate Shin Hye was so happy to see ahjumma, she has been her nanny since she was a little girl, the old lady bowed to her "welcome home, ahgassi" she run to her and hug her "aish, ahjumma what is all the formal greeting, i missed you" the old lady hold her hand and twirled her "you are now a young lady, a beautiful young lady...let me see my Shin Hye" although they have not seen each other for 7years they never failed to write each other, Shin Hye would update her with her life and the things she has been learning and ahjumma would tell her what his grandfather has been upto and if he has been taking care of himself "you must be tired Shin Hye ah, come and rest in your first" she turned to her grandfather "haraboji, i will take a rest for a couple of hours then..." he nodded and said "take your time, i have to go back to the office" she hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

 

She and ahjumma when to her room and she smiled as soon as she saw the butterfly wall "do you like it? i ask your haraboji if i can redo your room to a more updated and age appropriate decoration, Shin Hye turned to her and hugged her "i love it, you really know what i like ahjumma".  She was looking around the room and she smiled loving the color scheme of her room. "I will prepare your clothes, why don't you take a shower and rest" the ahjumma told her and she nodded. 

 

After her shower she change into a more comfortable shorts and a singlet, she was laying down on the bed she grab her phone and texted Woo Bin "i will pick you up tomorrow, i suppose you did not change your flight" "mianhe baby girl, i cancelled my flight back home...i need to be with eomma right now, she is going through another divorce" her eyes widened when she read his message, she dialled his number right away "Woo Bin ah, are you alright? if i should have known i should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter