Chapter Twenty - Two

Falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shin Hye was overwhelmed with everything that has happened she thought things are happening too fast but i wanted to be with him despite that he has difficulty opening up to me, would he make me a part of his life?  she was in deep thoughts when Min Ho wrap his arms around her and whispered to her ear "you made me the happiest man in the world" he kissed her cheeks.  Shin Hye saw Woo Bin walking towards them, she glared at him "so, you planned everything with him? i thought you were my best friend" he smiled at her and hugged both Min Ho and Shin Hye "i am happy for both of you" he told them, he looked at Min Ho "you hurt her and you are dead" he told him in a stern voice he nodded while hugging Shin Hye "i know don't worry okay" he gave him a reassuring smile. 

 

Min Ho called his father before he decided to propose to Shin Hye, his father has informed her grandfather of son's plan. Both elders were happy that he finally asked her to marry her which is what they wanted all along. Park Tae-Joon cut his business trip short to go home and throw an engagement party for her only grandaughter "Gab Soo-ah, i think it will be okay for us to go back home and throw a big engagement party for the kids" "Sajangnim, i think it would be better if we do so this is what we have been waiting for"  her grandfather nodded with a smile on his face.  

 

When they got to Shin Hye's home she was surprise to see her granfather waiting for her in the living room "haraboji, uncle you are back, i thought you will be back next week?" she hugged his father then her grandfather "i heared from Gab Soo that Min Ho did proposed" her grandfather patted her hand "you did well Min Ho -ah" the old man told the young man infront of him "i don't want to loose her again haraboji" was the young man's meek reply  "i know how hard it was for you and her for the past three years, i just wish you both happiness" Shin Hye looked at her grandfather with tears in her eyes "aigoo this brat is such a cry baby, you will soon be a wife and soon after a mother and still a cry baby" Min Ho wrap his arms around her and wipe off her tears. She hugged her grandfather "i was so nervous, i did not know how to tell you"  her grandfather hugged her back "i am happy that you are happy, this young man loves you so much that i know but i wanted you two to finish college first before getting married" both of them nodded and promised to continue on with college, this is like a promise to each other that they will be true to each one when they get to their respective university.

 

"Your father and I were thinking of throwing both of you an engagement party" Park Tae-Joon told both Shin Hye and Min Ho "do not deny us this you are my one and only grandaughter and you are the only son and soon my only gran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter