Chapter Twenty - Six

Falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past week Shin Hye and Min Ho has not seen each other that often, she was busy with rehearsals for the charity concert and he was busy helping his father in the office, in a couple of weeks both of them will be leaving for their respective university.  Min Ho went home early today to get ready for the charity concert, he has to pick Shin Hye from her house they have to meet his father and her grandfather at the venue.  When Min Ho got to Shin Hye's house Woo Bin was waiting for him outside the door pacing back and forth, he wondered if no on was home but it is impossible  ahjussi and ahjumma must be there, when he alight from his car "why don't you go inside Woo Bin-ah?" he asked the younger man "did you fight with her hyung?" he shook his head and wondered why he asked  "where is she?" asked the worried Min Ho, "she is in her room and she refuses to come out" Woo Bin replied "ask the ahjumma if they have the spare key to her room.” he instructed Woo Bin, he went upstairs and knocked at her door "love, it's me open the door we will be late"  she did not say anything, Min Ho panicked he place his ear on the door to listen for any sound all he could hear was her sobs, he knocked again "Shin Hye-yah! what is wrong with you? why are you crying love, open the door please" he said pleading. The ahjumma came running with the key with Woo Bin behind her "what happened ahjumma?" she asked the old lady" she was looking for something to wear then all of a sudden she started crying and lock herself in Woo Bin-ah kept on knocking but she refuse to open the door"  she replied. He took the key and opened the door, he saw her sitting hugging her knees in one corner near her bed he walked towards her and kneel infront of her "love, what is wrong? this is a big night for you" he told her, she looked at him with a glare and hit his arm "it's your fault i have nothing to wear, you keep forcing me to eat"  his eyes widened "you are acting this way because you have nothing to wear and you gained weight?" Woo Bin who was standing at the foot of her bed laugh at what she said "you! don't laugh it is also your fault"  "what did i do?" she glared at both of them and stood up and wipe her tears "all of you get out, i have to get ready" Min Ho and Woo Bin just shook their heads "women" they said in unison. 

 

They were in the car Min Ho was looking at her from top to bottom "don't look at me that way, i know i am fat and i am ugly" she told him, he sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter