Chapter Fifteen

Falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their lunch she insisted to do the dishes because he did all the cooking. She was sitting in the living room with her earphones on listening to music when he grab the pillow on her thighs and lay his head on her lap, she looked down her eyebrows creased "what are you doing, oppa?" he smiled at her "what does it look like" he the tv "what do you want to watch?" he asked her, she shrugged "you choose"  she leaned her head on couch and close her eyes, she thought would my love for him be enough for him to open up to me and make me a part of his life? eventhough they are starting over there is this nagging feeling that she might get hurt again, he sat up sat beside her sliding his arms behind her and pulling her close taking one of her earbud out  "what are you thinking" he whispered to her ear and kissed her temple "a lot of things" she replied, he took her hands in his "things that happened between us?" she nodded "i thought we are starting over?" he asked her "i am trying" she took a deep breath "where am i in your life?" she asked, he was taken aback with her question "you are in the center of it" he said without batting an eyelash, "now? or before?" he cupped her face and stared at her "now and for the rest of my life, i now know what i want  and who i want" she sighed, she wanted to believe him but deep in her heart she is doubting whether he is just saying what she wanted him to say or is it really how he feels  towards her. He kissed her cheeks "i know what you are thinking" she tilted her head looking confuse "you think that i am saying all these things just so you forgive me and we can start over" she looked down blushing "it is written all over your face, it has been three years and i have not dated anyone, i swear...i was having a hard time after the accident, it was stupid of me to not include you in my life, i was young and stupid but now i know what i wanted" he said smiling at her "i want to start over with you, loving you and you being the center of my life" he added and hugged her tight and she hugged him back. 

 

"I will stay ar my fathers house tonight so i won't be in your way, you need quality time with him"  she chuckled when she read her bestfriends message, she called him "ya! you want to die? what are you talking about?" Min Ho handed her a class of cold tea before sitting beside her and resting his chin on her shoulders "why do you have to play hard to get? you have suffered 3 years but tell him if he hurts you again i will find him and kill him with my own hands" "ara" he heard his reply "ya! am i on speaker? you mean girl" Shin Hye can't help laughing "his ear is near the phone" she tried to explain "you take care baby girl, i will see you tomorrow...love you" she smiled when Min Ho was uncomfortable with what he heard "see you tomorrow, love you too" she replied not minding the guy beside him.  He looked at her in disbelief  he shook his head "you are cheating right infornt of my face" he said to her that made her laugh "you have to get use to it that is how close we are" she told him "i understand she is like a brother to you and you are like a sister to him" he said but deep inside h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter