Chapter Nine

Falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eventhough it has been difficult for both Min Ho and Shin Hye to be apart and not just apart but thousand of miles apart from each other. They just make sure that they communicate with each other as often as possible, Shin Hye is having the most difficulty with the whole situation, Min Ho is her first boyfriend and he loves him as much as she would love to be in Seoul her grandfather refuse because of her mother, her grandfather does not want Shin Hye to associate with her eversince she left her and her father for younger man, her grandfather knows she will try to manipulate Shin Hye to gain control over her trust fund. This is the reason why the administrator and executor of her trust fund is Min Ho's father. 

 

She was disappointed that they won't be able to spend Christmas together, they agreed that he will accompany her grandfather when he visits her for the holidays but he cancelled the last minute. He never gave him any explaination as to why he does not want to see her, she felt really bad she was so depress and she keeps to herself, her bestfriend is concerned about her. Her grandfather and her spend the holidays with Woo Bin and his mother, his mother noticed that she was not her cheerful self, she sat down beside her she hudge her "is there anything i can do to help?" his mother asked, she shook her head and lay down on her lap "why are men strange?" he ask while tears flowing from her eyes. His mother carressing her back "just let it all out, for you to feel better. maybe there is a valid reason why he did not come." she simply told the youngster. She fell asleep from crying and it pained her grandfather, Woo Bin carried her to the room and lay her down and tuck her in, he caress her cheeks "everything will be alright baby girl" it pained him to see her so sad. 

 

He tried calling Min Ho but he was not picking up his calls nor Shin Hye's calls, he was about to go in his room when he heard her grandfather and mother taliking "it pains me to see my grandaughter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter