Chapter Seventeen

Falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye steered in her sleep making Min Ho tighten his hug on her "where are you going, love" he whispered into her ear "i need to pee, oppa" "hmmmmmm"  she giggled as his breath is faning behind her ear "oppa, i will be right back"  he kissed her neck before letting her go. Shin Hye was looking fora pain reliever  in the medicine cabinet, her whole body is aching, he took two pills before going back to bed, as soon as he lay down beside Min Ho, he pulled her closer "are you still hurting?" he ask in a soft voice she nodded "mianhe love, i did not mean to" it is not your fault" she kissed him then snuggled. 

 

There was a knock on the door that made Min Ho steer in his sleep, he slowly opene his eyes when the knocking stopped "oppa" "hmmmmmm" "it is probably ahjumma just checking if i am still asleep" she wrap her arms around his waist, Min Ho turned to her and kissed her and hug her tight "i love you" he whispered "i love you too". After a few minutes her phone rang "aish, who can this be, yeoboseyo" "just in case the person you are with needs condoms, right side pocket and you might want to have breakfast before you continue to regain your energy " Woo Bin hang up and laugh "aish, this namja, remind me to kill him later" "Woo Bin?" she nodded "what did she say?" he asked "if you need condoms it is in the right pocket and we should have breakfast to have enegry" Min Ho laughed, she hit his arm "you are amuse?" "yes because we were looking for one last night and we did not know that he has a stash in his bag." she shook his head "we better take a shower and have breakfast before he breaks your door. 

 

They took a shower together, the moment she joined him, it was like a sudden jolt hit his body and he could not keep his hands to himself and continued the second round "oppa" "just a quickie" he whispered she chuckled "that you can't do" she teased hiim, he pulled her close to him and started to kiss her passionately and lifted her up as she wrap her legs on his waist "let's see how quick you are" she challenge him "want to bet?" she nodded, he laugh as he guide himself inside her wraping her arms around his neck for support, she moaned as he faster "oppa, i'm " " with me baby" both of them moaned as they together "i told you i would be quick" she laugh and pushed him as she finish off her shower and put on her robe, Min Ho followed her with a towel wrap around his waist, he pulled her and kiss her nape "i love y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter