Chapter Eighteen

Falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you have any plans for today, love?" Min Ho asked Shin Hye "yes, i have to meet with the production crew regarding this charity event we are putting up for the benefit of African children who were born with AIDS, i just need to check in with them"  he smiled at her "what about you oppa?" she asked back "i will just get some documents  SNU then i am all yours for the rest of the day" he answered "let's go to SNU first" "are you sure?" he asked her "it's on the way" she curtly replied. When they got to campus he parked his car "so you took business? i thought you wanted to be a lawyer just like your dad" he held her hand assisted her out of the car "well, that is why we are here, i have completed my business degree and now i will proceed to law" she smiled at him "this is the first time we talked about things we have been doing for the past years we have lost touch" he noticed that the guys passing by would stop and take a second look at Shin Hye from head to toe like oogling fanboys, he pulled her close to him and wrap his arms around her waist "oppa, what is wrong with you?" she was shock by his gesture "i told you, you shouldn't have worn that" she smiled at him and wrap her arms around his waist too and tiptoed and kiss his cheek "there, happy? declaring to everyone that i am yours" he shook his head, they stopped walking he cupped her face and kissed her "now that is much better" Shin Hye's eyes widened "ya! oppa, there are a lot of people" he shrugged her shoulders "aish, such a jealous namja" he smiled at her.  

 

When they got to the office of the dean "love, wait for me here i'll just get in for a bit be right back" he kissed her, she nodded. She was waiting outside when she noticed two girls standing a few meters away from her, they were looking at her and whispering she thought maybe they like oppa and they wonder who i am,  she just did not mind them but one of the girl was glaring at her, when Min Ho step out of the dean's office  the other girl approached him and she seemed upset, she does not want to pry but she felt something is not right and she felt jealous, she walked towards Min Ho who was glancing at her, she smiled and slightly bowed to the the lady he was talking to "you got everything, oppa?" "yes, love" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter